It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: what chang108/matty said
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 am 
Private
Private

Wow, My first post on the new forums, at least I think this is my first ;)

Simmen, I love you to death man..However people who love each other need to be honest..I do not know if bringing this dispute to the forums was entirely justified. Yeah matty has his issues but he has proven time and time again he can play this game. His attitude is what makes him unique and though sometimes it is bad to have such a headstrong player, When he wants to do something at least it gets done. I have played with matty 4 different era's, And most people say he is as good as he is through donating well look at M1. He is doing great and the donation system works on a level basis..Everyone who supported is getting the same resources at the same time. All us donators got the same start and look at matty, Rank 1. All I am saying if you can flame him over and over again every era but he still plays well, and maybe Simmen instead of flamming him you could put the past behind you and give him his due for all he has done so far this era.

Matty, O Matty...I want to give you your due for all you have done this era, And tell you I am very surprised and happy to see you manage yourself so well on the forums. You really have learned to control your temper for that I commend you. However, For whatever the reason an NAP was broken and that was a dishonerable thing to do. But you did turn back, And it doesn't matter why you did that but you did...That is why I don't think this issue should ever have been publicised. The attack never went through. Simmen is a good guy though Matty and a good friend maybe you should try to see that. On the other hand alot has been said...I think you guys both need to just cool off a bit.

To both Simmen and Matty...Simmen I love Buford too, But we both know he has his moments. He probably shouldn't have kicked Matty after saying he wouldn't and with all due respect for Buford I am surprised Matty is still keeping his promise of not attacking UA members. And Matty talk to Buford a little he is a really good guy and a GREAT player. You guys could get along well without the pressure of working together.

To Simmen- Keep up the good work your having a successful start no getting lazy.

To Matty- Your a better leader, Your great at bossing people around and bad at taking orders, But your a Damn good leader and one hell of a soldier, On the game and in real life.

-MaximumPower

P.S- Matty, Saying I am surprised you kept your promise does not mean you should break it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wardog wouldn't happen to be God of Raw.... right?

Anyway... don't question buffy as a leader. He is sick nasty ;)

And if you can't even hold a 100 tick NAP with someone, then I don't think we want you in UA.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

well it was kinda him who braught it to the forum, if you check my first post you wil lsee the post he made which i coulden't reply to on the topic it was posted since it was locked so i broaght it to another topic not to the forum ;)

and i think matty is using the donations to the fullest still, yesterday he had around 100 metal and a bit over 40 power(cant remember the exact number) today he got almost 60 and have not taken a ton of conquers, thats big donations, yes it's limited and all that but look at the numbers, i wonder where he would be without he's donating, but i thank him for giving bd money, wish i could give as much as him but i can't, i'm not a mass donator..

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 am 
Private
Private

Simmen,

I told you in my last post that you cannot mass support your start because of the cooldown ticks for every resource package. And why are we still flaming Matty. My post should of ended this, All we are hearing is repitition. You guys can flame him all you want but he is still a good player.

Simen, End it now okay? Let bygones be bygones?

-MaximumPower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

ok justin, but just because i love u more then i disslike matty ^,^

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Yes i was God of RAW its an annogram..

as i said the reason i broke the 100 kick nap between me and simmen was simply to prove and show him and the players that have got his back that any 1 could have done it..... he wasnt in an allinace foor god sake thank ur lucky stars it was me and not a newb next to you... cus a newb would not have pulled back..

the donating ye i have donated lol obviously but the cool down evens every thing out... i can name 15 players that have bought metal at every opertunity as soon as the cool down has finished from tick 1.... i started in tick 18 so theoreticly i am behind on metal...... simmen my man u dnt have a clue what ur on about i made 7 conquers in the last 15 ticks..... not bad going eh and metal boost is coming roud in a few ticks :p lol

as i said befor good luck im trying to leave peacefully still

WARDOG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

justin won't let me say more then
Quote:
"well the past is the past we cool?"
so thats all i'm gone say

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

man.. buffy is a really good leader.. just sad when i played with him.. i got slammed by andrew.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

well a guess every 1 has there opinion of how some one preforms in the game as a leader or not.....

and ye we cool so long as nothing happens befor i relcoate :) this would have been a dam site easyer if i had not been booted... eh never mind i must have been a rational misguided decision

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i didnt hear from anyone in the alliance saying this.. but werent you going to leave us anyway? its just a rumor i been hearing when talking to other people.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2