It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whats going on ?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wow, im a noob? Look at ur posts mate, now wait 24 hours until ur not high anymore and then look at them, WHOS CRYING NOW, NOOB?!
and mate, im not full of it, r so full of 'it' its coming out your mouth! go get your head checked, then go see a therapist, THEN recheck wat u rote... The only noob on this forum is u!

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

maikalal wrote:
clownking wrote:
anyone notice its tick 384. that 383 ticks we have been telling lazy to move. you think we don't know the minute we planned to head out on map that lazy would give us headaches

Mate u didn't disclose what u have been doing for last 383 ticks or what plans u have for the rest of the era can't blame us for that... but we do have konvict's messages accusing u (thanks to Langy) unless we know more we can only be biased towards the oppressed rather than the oppresor...

clownking wrote:
its not unknown that I do not like kon. he is a terrible player who would sell his own mother for 200 power and I have no time for him but yet I still gave him a chance to move and therefore not die.

not really interested in your personal issues...

clownking wrote:
bottom line this is a war game muff needs to secure their area and lazy as much as they wanna cry about it could not be trusted.

Yes its a battle game... but a strategic battle game... not a muscular one... so u can't win by physical force... and are u saying that no one should trust you and should have attacked u from the very first?

clownking wrote:
all they had to do was relocate elsewhere and not build gates and silos within in range and they would have been allowed to live.

Sounds more like u failed to make urself clear to them... aslo if I have to go by hutchydog's account that they were here first and then u joined and asked for a NAP for a specified no. of ticks

Now u r actually killing them now at your leirsure...before the end of NAP... that makes u a traitor...

clownking wrote:
everyone including tbc would have done exactly the same. so tbc you cant get all high and mighty you forget I have played with a lot of your members and know the mentality.

Irrelevant bringing TBC into this... we are just trying to analyse your words and worth of it... and yes they are very clear about their wants... so no misunderstanding in the mid era.... and personal attacks are only making it worse... u r sliding deep into ditch dug by urself...

clownking wrote:
in regards to grey where we supposed to let you into our hive to kill him? would you really have done the same if shoe was on other foot? and ask celene or better yet Toma as he knows me better that if I say we did not command him to attack anyone whether or not I would be telling truth!!

first of all u shudn't have invited him... sheltering him when RtD was attacking IDK meant breach of contract with RtD right then...(I wont comment any more on this... not my area)
secondly its upon u too control rogue members and kill them... instead u sat back and enjoyed the show even helping him jamming OPs while he was jammed all the while... or if u decide to kick him without doing anything... then don't do anything... u got no right on the crystals of his when u didn't kill him... leave him be... cud have politely asked him to relocate from ur hive to avoid confrontation with TBC...

This isn't a interview where u r giving references... everyone on the server knows each other somehow that doesn't mean we have to keep asking around about them...

clownking wrote:
has everyone forgotten this is a war game?

Lets enjoy it fair and square and face it like brave knights ;)

PS: This were my personal views it doesn't concern my Alliance (whatever it is)[/quote]

personally I gave no order for grey to attack just like bpb did not give an order. as for jamming no jamming was done by muff and accusations unfounded are just that accusations. However TBC jammed our entire hive to ensure they got 2 relics possibly another unfounded accustion but hey if everyone else is throwing them around why not me.

grey aside.... our plans are our plans we are under no compulsory order to divulge our plans to anyone just as I would not expect tbc to divulge their plans to us.

to cope this much heat because we have chosen to remove a direct threat from our hive is ridiculous as no one in their right mind would allow it and if you say tbc would then that is blatant lie as I for one know Celene would not allow it.

as for giving greys crystals. you can act all high and mighty but there is no chance in a million years tbc would have allowed us to have crystals if shoe was on other foot.

there is a big difference to surprise attacking an alliance and spending 380 ticks telling them to move. I don't care what our relationship is like if an alliance we don't trust builds gates into our hive and wont remove them. that relationship will break down.

so feel bad for lazy or don't but it is bad strategy for us to allow them to live as if we did they would attack us the 1st chance they get.

not sure why this is so hard to understand!

ps hutchy like I said I had respect for you as I like warriors and thought you where one. but you losing your cool over this considering your lack of background knowledge and incapability of playing the game proves my point.

I am not a fan of the hatred either but wont lose sleep over you having no respect for me mikial. we declared fair square on an enemy alliance who had intentions to attack us. was no sneak attack was no underhanded tactics. now we cope all this hatred becuase we wouldn't let lazy take advantage of us. no reason for hatred and anger. lets fight play the game does not benifit anyone to hurtle insults around this forum room!

cheers

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

Last edited by clownking on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

and how long have u been playing? and frankly i couldn't care less if u had respect for me, ur respect isn't worth 5 cents!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

HutchyDog413 wrote:
and how long have u been playing? and frankly i couldn't care less if u had respect for me, ur respect isn't worth 5 cents!

I have been playing long enough to win era's hutchy.... when was your last era win?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

clownking wrote:
personally I gave no order for grey to attack just like bpb did not give an order. as for jamming no jamming was done by muff and accusations unfounded are just that accusations.
never said u ordered...but u used the situation well...

clownking wrote:
grey aside.... our plans are our plans we are under no compulsory order to divulge our plans to anyone just as I would not expect tbc to divulge their plans to us.

why would TBC want to divulge their plans... but u said in ur earlier msg that why didn't we know what u want... that's why I had to mention it...

clownking wrote:
to cope this much heat because we have chosen to remove a direct threat from our hive is ridiculous as no one in their right mind would allow it and if you say tbc would then that is blatant lie as I for one know Celene would not allow it.

While removing it u r trying to pose as a angel and trying to portray them as villain... wudn't it have been better if u had attacked them the first without making NAPs and breaking it? more like see we need time to develop so leave us now... when we will be ready we pounce on you... and disregarding earlier made deals...

clownking wrote:
as for giving greys crystals. you can act all high and mighty but there is no chance in a million years tbc would have allowed us to have crystals if shoe was on other foot.
*phew* I never said u were allowed anywhere I said u shudn't have attacked anyone u don't own... and let him be... let some noob take it... what u did was sneaky...

clownking wrote:
there is a big difference to surprise attacking an alliance and spending 380 ticks telling them to move. I don't care what our relationship is like if an alliance we don't trust builds gates into our hive and wont remove them. that relationship will break down.

so feel bad for lazy or don't but it is bad strategy for us to allow them to live as if we did they would attack us the 1st chance they get.

I have already spoken for this earlier... the way it was dealt was wrong... never said MYTH was wrong in attacking LotD... or RtD attacking IDK those were straight forward battles...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal

maikalal wrote:
don't think people are fools here and won't understand the dirty game you are playing here that is when a person decides to quit suicide on enemy but is actually being portrayed as a traitor... cmon mate we know better...

Its good when you are underestimated, and people think you are fools.. :p

HIGH {F3}
    TBC {M1}
    SoL {M1}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:12 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

maikalal wrote:
clownking wrote:
personally I gave no order for grey to attack just like bpb did not give an order. as for jamming no jamming was done by muff and accusations unfounded are just that accusations.
never said u ordered...but u used the situation well...

clownking wrote:

why would TBC want to divulge their plans... but u said in ur earlier msg that why didn't we know what u want... that's why I had to mention it...

clownking wrote:

While removing it u r trying to pose as a angel and trying to portray them as villain... wudn't it have been better if u had attacked them the first without making NAPs and breaking it? more like see we need time to develop so leave us now... when we will be ready we pounce on you... and disregarding earlier made deals...

clownking wrote:
*phew* I never said u were allowed anywhere I said u shudn't have attacked anyone u don't own... and let him be... let some noob take it... what u did was sneaky...

clownking wrote:

I have already spoken for this earlier... the way it was dealt was wrong... never said MYTH was wrong in attacking LotD... or RtD attacking IDK those were straight forward battles...

Even if you are unaware we have politely been asking lazy to move for a long time. this week they built gates in our hive which is direct violation of our NAP. kons reponce when I asked politely for him to remove was highly inapropriate and abusive. so LAZY violated NAP and even when we tried to resolve peacefully continued to violate. not sure where you come from but where I come from that is blatant cancelling of any NAP aggreement. Therefore there was no NAP and we where free to remove a threat from our hive.

now as for greys crystals it was 3 crystals so I personally could not care who got them and for it to be such a big deal over 3 crystals is soo petty.... anyway none of it matters. you guys can talk about how underhanded we are when you have limited information as to what went down but it wont change anything!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well we don't know each other so the first thing will be trying to learn who your opponent is...

in the name of violations and underhandedness and hutchy and etc... without any BRs this is becoming boring... i had no intention to continue such long arguments...

I got what I needed the most :D i.e. 50 posts is almost up... and we get free bonuses on M1 ;) please do the honor of adding 2 more and we are done :D

so lets enjoy the bonus :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Np Barbossa, and this guy is soooooo up himself he has NO IDEA!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yo 50 th reply is mine... so do I get extra resources :D

also...

while discussing rather arguing here... I lost 3 wrecks and 3 conquers :(

ok I am done for today... ^ ^

u guys enjoy :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next