It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whats going on ?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

Langy wrote:
I see nothing wrong with it :)

you shouldnt say anything, your not neutral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

My Pant size? Now whos the ten year old, and for your information, im probably one of the only people my age that can be this succesful at LEADING an alliance on BattleDawn, u hear that word staffy, LEADING, something ull never get to use, and i only use slang coz its faster to type with, unles i have to, i prefer to type like this
And im 14 btw, how old r u? 40? And a virgin no doubt, i don't think Girls do it with dogs, only u do...
And soz for flaming, Forum, but this (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) needs it! :lol:
And WOW, that Assburgers crack was HILARIUS, in fact it was so HILARIUS that i forgot to freaking laugh! U said Disabeled people are good and can lead Productive lives, im the PRIME EXAMPLE! but then u made a crack about a disabeled person, either u contradicted urself on purpose, or U R THE (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)! oh come on, (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) is not an insult, it is simply a way of life! :roll:

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

its really heated here... need to get on some ac... see ya guys

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

HutchyDog413 wrote:
My Pant size? Now whos the ten year old, and for your information, im probably one of the only people my age that can be this succesful at LEADING an alliance on BattleDawn, u hear that word staffy, LEADING, something ull never get to use, and i only use slang coz its faster to type with, unles i have to, i prefer to type like this
And im 14 btw, how old r u? 40? And a virgin no doubt, i don't think Girls do it with dogs, only u do...
And soz for flaming, Forum, but this *CENSORED* needs it! :lol:
And WOW, that Assburgers crack was HILARIUS, in fact it was so HILARIUS that i forgot to freaking laugh! U said Disabeled people are good and can lead Productive lives, im the PRIME EXAMPLE! but then u made a crack about a disabeled person, either u contradicted urself on purpose, or U R THE *CENSORED*! oh come on, *CENSORED* is not an insult, it is simply a way of life! :roll:

hutchy you call what you do leading. lol I have lead wining teams and am co leader of muff my teams even if they lose are always power teams.I can tell you are 14 you have the intellectual capabilities of a grapefruit. but that is fine.

All I am saying is if you wanna gloat and big note yourself go do something worthy of gloating over and big noting yourself.

Until you win an era or until you rank number one don;t carry on like your better because even though I don't think I am better then anyone (except Kon) I have proven myself. have won era's and I have ranked number 1 on numerous occasions.

I wont sit here and say hey your crap (who knows 14 you could have some potential when you grow up) but I can back up my words with accomplishments.

All you have are words! and buy the language used hutchy your age is obvious.

cheers!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
How mean of u! Its not like anything u say matters, u are just a backstabbing noone who has some cool acheivments, wow, BEING RANK 1 doesn't mean much these days, its all in the skill, and ur skill rating, apart from blowing on dogs ;) is 0! mines a good 4-5, whereas The members of TBC have proven themselves over and over again 100 times...
U try to make fun of me, u try to insult me, u try to do the same to TBC, the truth is, ur just afraid of what u really are... :o :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Guys....
Please mind your language. I wouldn't like to lock this topic.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Soz Ilona, its just that the dog of M1 is really bugging me...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:54 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

HutchyDog413 wrote:
Soz Ilona, its just that the dog of M1 is really bugging me...

keep calling me a dog you nobody!

Illona look at my language verbally I have run rings around this 14 year nups but have not used one abusive word against him unless tard is abusive. if so I am sorry.

you wanna talk skill level and proving yourself. try beating the biggest boosting alliances in this game without a bunch of no hoper alliances like lazy and lotd doing the dirty work for you.

tbc are good players. hell I have played with their members. I know exactly who they are. however you, kon, lotd and lazy are not even in same calibre as my team and tbc. yet you talk like your my equal kid. I REPEAT! .... Go win a era, go rank number one. then you can come compare yourself to this so called DOG of M1.

BTW keep talking like muff is all ready dead. when its taken 5 alliances 5 days to storm our hive and not a single colony has been hit. keep thinking this is already over. that is exactly what I want you to think lol

basically until you win an era hutchy. you really don't even have the right to use my name. so keep using fowl language. keep gloating about how skillfull you are when all you are is a puppet to tbc and incapable of playing this game. keep proving over and over again that you are nothing but an immature 14 year old.

you talk like you are the best player that has ever lived and yet I doubt you have ever even been in a top 10 alliance.

much like konvict all you do is talk!... while the rest of us play :)

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lol, its soooo funny, because ur pic is of a dog :mrgreen:
And if u havn't noticed in "Your Infinite Wisdom" we AREN'T helping TBC against MUFF, because mainly, there is nothing of yours in our territory, we are, however, fighting MYTH... for backstabbing us, but that is a different story
I have informed ur leader we will not take any hostile acts against u except for taking the occasional op in our territory, stay out of our territory and we stay out of ur way... But we ARE with TBC in this war, and i do ope u guys get ur butts kicked, i just dont like u, thats all, its nothing personal 8-)
And u are DAM right that i am imature, and DAM PROUD OF IT!
And if i didn't make it clear, i never said i was skillful, i said i was talented and strategic, how do u think we fought off MYTH the first time?! :evil:
And i have actually been in ALOT of Top 10 alliances, LotD for several eras, and i was in KoR before leading their brothers PoK who became Top 8 i think, and are u calling all of those players out their who ave not won an era (So basically 3/4 of BD) Noobs? Coz if u are, i think we should get their opinions, dont u? oooooooohhhhhh :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Just lock topic already lol..

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next