It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Whats everyones thoughts?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

not necessarily, someone could be a really old player but still be the biggest noob ever so they wouldnt have knowledge or skill

Post subject: Re: Whats everyones thoughts?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Milanos wrote:
dylsupreme1 wrote:
Lol Milan I don't think they would have lost with Apollo leading.

I'm very sure they would have to be honest. They all created no infrastructure, didn't go for mines etc. I should look up the skype chat where they themselves say they would have lost without me.

it's true that the only player i really saw fighting in ST was senatus, with a bit of help from a few others... and he seemed to own every other mine across the whole map..... when the whole world revolted against them, senatus was the only one is saw putting up some sort of defense on the field. the rest just retreated back to their little island, apart from the two senatus brought with him to TTM who stood their ground... while he was fighting the rest of the world, he also took down 7 players ranked inside the top 15 in a couple days, and then formed TTM, before regaining lost territory, and then killing another world-wide rebellion by eradicating the rank 3 alliance '1st' in 1 day. after that he has no struggle in taking rank 1, personally having as much or a better score as the rank 2 alliance.

i was in LotD last era so really just watched but fought a bit, and i can say anyone that thinks senatus has no skill doesnt know what he is talking about. he is the best BD player EVER by score and skill, and ST would have got no-where without him.

but GC are all good players and are taking this era by storm, no contest.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3