It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Milan
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

milan having friends jamming? no way all these fan boys wouldnt do that. i dont believe it.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Well. How are we going to define best BD player. Just believe me when I say I am a perfect team player. Leaving indeed wasn't good for the team. Getting countless resource ops, a gate network, a radar network etc was better than anything most in the team have done for the team.

As I said before, I do not like this team. You don't deserve to win. Therefore, I feel completely good about killing all your units and conquering you. There are a lot of people that are much more deserving to win this round.

I would never rat out on my friends. Again, ask the kong guys. I would never ever ever betray them.

Its not for you to say who deserves to win and who doesnt. So what if you took all the res ops and made a huge gate network or a huge radar network? It was for the team you did it. You had the time, the motivation so you did it. The others werent as motivated or didnt have the time so they didnt. That doesnt mean they didnt do anything or dont deserve to win. Like I said before if you did not want ST to win, or if you did not like the team, and if you did not like all of us then you should have just left. Saying we dont deserve to win etc is just lying through your teeth. Like I said, admit it that this was your plan from day one. You and your kong friends maybe did have a plan to make an alliance after you took everything from ST. But whatever. If you wouldnt betray your kong friends but would betray everyone else, then you should have stuck with your kong buddies and not us. Anyway, there is no use talking about this with you. You dont have any sense of honor or decency about you, so I cant expect much more. Dont give me crap like "you dont deserve to win".

Quote:
What I do know is that when I play with my own team, we have teamwork that easily matches Kevin's, because no one cares who gets what.

I dont think anyone fought for anything as much as I saw it. And no you are not even close what Kevins teams would be. You wont be able to beat them either.

Lastly your sole reasons are:

1. People were a little too keen on crystals and relics: Heck I had like 3 crystals. I took a relic, cuz Matt asked me to.
2. People werent as active as you and didnt make gate/radar network.

Your two lame reasons for a backstab and taking down 11 other people that trusted you. You are an idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:17 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol ur imagination have gone to haywires

I dont have colony there now, and even if I does, I wont have structures to do anything or count as a farm, and last time I remembers, I wasnt conquered by any ST but some other alliance

and the last thing I remembers when I heard about Milan playing M1, he said, even I plays way much better than any of ST members,

Remaking and joining his alliance xD? nah.. from the sounds of it,

Milan > joo all

I dont even need to bother O.O

what I need is the butthurts session afterward :)))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:21 pm 
Captain
Captain

milan give your few young pre-teen fans some English lessons please. it would be easier to follow along with what is being said here.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Its not for you to say who deserves to win and who doesnt. So what if you took all the res ops and made a huge gate network or a huge radar network? It was for the team you did it. You had the time, the motivation so you did it. The others werent as motivated or didnt have the time so they didnt. That doesnt mean they didnt do anything or dont deserve to win. Like I said before if you did not want ST to win, or if you did not like the team, and if you did not like all of us then you should have just left. Saying we dont deserve to win etc is just lying through your teeth. Like I said, admit it that this was your plan from day one. You and your kong friends maybe did have a plan to make an alliance after you took everything from ST. But whatever. If you wouldnt betray your kong friends but would betray everyone else, then you should have stuck with your kong buddies and not us. Anyway, there is no use talking about this with you. You dont have any sense of honor or decency about you, so I cant expect much more. Dont give me crap like "you dont deserve to win".

Why is it not up to me? If you are playing a world, see an alliance lamely getting to rank 1, would you not attack them because you think they do not deserve it? If I had left you normally, you might still have had a chance at winning. This way, you surely won't.

And this was about my first era on .com. I was hoping this was a good team, with good players. I went into this with high expectations. From now on I shall indeed stick with my kong buddies.

Quote:
I dont think anyone fought for anything as much as I saw it. And no you are not even close what Kevins teams would be. You wont be able to beat them either.

Lastly your sole reasons are:

1. People were a little too keen on crystals and relics: Heck I had like 3 crystals. I took a relic, cuz Matt asked me to.
2. People werent as active as you and didnt make gate/radar network.

Your two lame reasons for a backstab and taking down 11 other people that trusted you. You are an idiot.

1. People were too keen on crystals and relics.
2. Barely anyone ever defended OPs.
3. You guys sucked in the wars, even though those were the only times you were active.
4. Playing with you guys wasn't fun.
5. No one ever expanded, no one ever tried getting up gates/radars to expand. I know I took most OPs, but it's also possible to place some themselves.
6. I wanted a challenge, I figured this would motivate you guys.
7. I did not at all liked the way you played.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

8. u guys QQ too much, we need more pewpew

k im out have fun with the dramas :D

its so funny that no life issue was brought up on 1x

so unexpected

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I do not know Milan that well at all but i cannot be bothered raging about all this. Yeah he backstabbed people who trusted him.
I have played with Dylan (Gollum) quite a few times but never did i expect these words to come from him.
At least i had no experience playing with Milan to fully go nuts at him, but the fact that i have played with you several times shows this to be quite something.

[1:46:20 AM] Dylan ~Gollum lol~: if Milan had agreed to kill my units
[1:46:21 AM] Dylan ~Gollum lol~: I can tell you
[1:46:27 AM] Dylan ~Gollum lol~: I would have been conquered 2 days ago

[1:46:49 AM] Garry(DoD): Dylan why are you siding with Milan?

[1:47:25 AM] Dylan ~Gollum lol~: don't you see?
[1:47:34 AM] Dylan ~Gollum lol~: I got Milan to do it

Made me lose all respect i have for him.

Im not raging or mad at Milan because i never knew him well enough to but Dylan shows complete lack of respect to people he has played with several times to do this.

Oh and for you that haven't noticed. Dylan made an alliance and Milan joined him.

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So now that Im in TTM as well, I've got something to do with this?

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:00 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
1. People were too keen on crystals and relics.
2. Barely anyone ever defended OPs.
3. You guys sucked in the wars, even though those were the only times you were active.
4. Playing with you guys wasn't fun.
5. No one ever expanded, no one ever tried getting up gates/radars to expand. I know I took most OPs, but it's also possible to place some themselves.
6. I wanted a challenge, I figured this would motivate you guys.
7. I did not at all liked the way you played.

These are reasons why you should have left the alliance, joined someone else, beat us in a fair war. You can add as many reasons to this list as you want but none of them make your position credible. What you did was simply preplanned, dishonorable and disrespectful. Oh and trust me, other than your fanboys here and some vengeful kids that love to see ST go down, no one else really thinks anything about you or your antics.

Anyway Garry, you didnt have to talk to Dylan to know this lol. Didnt you see? Dylan was afraid that he would be kicked in M1 for backstabbing on M4. So they conspired with Targoon, Jake and Milan. It kind of became convenient for them since Milan already had his own plans. Its no surprise.

Quote:
Oh and for you that haven't noticed. Dylan made an alliance and Milan joined him.

Thats kind of funny, how Milan joined him cuz he used to (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) about Dylan all the time. lol. This guy just wanted all the crystals from the other members. And of course wanted to see every outpost as his like he used to say manytimes.

Quote:
what I need is the butthurts session afterward

You will have one if you really played serious against any of the members that lost in ST. I did tell apollo at the start of the era that I couldnt be that active and infact I was more active that I should have been. Same with the others.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Not afraid, I had chat logs of it Matt asking Dawnice to join as my replacement and of Matt asking Milan to kill my units. I got annoyed cause Matt kept telling me one thing and telling everyone else something else, that is why ST is now dead.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next