It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: AKSK, TCV, ROBu, and WLR Vs HORD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:09 am 
Major
Major

Macman19 wrote:
You *Battledawn* do not enforce the rules you put out. If the Admins aren't fit to complete their jobs and log into their eras that they are administrating ATLEAST once a day to respond back to the messages, issues, and problems players are having replace them with someone who can. Otherwise you will continue to lose customers.

Earlier this era i was IP Banned! No, my account was not banned, it was perfectly fine, YOUR site banned my IP. It took OVER 1 week to get this problem resolved.

^Strike 1

There was no apology about this problem, remember i am the customer, if i am spending my money here i want customer service. I didn't receive customer service i received a LACK of it and i had to continuously NAG to get this problem resolved.

^Strike 2

Strike 3 is, well i wont go into depth about it really ill make this one short.

Admins playing favorites. Giving info to certain players

[12/26/2013 1:12:51 AM] Ourania Francium: we are not planning to war u
[12/26/2013 1:13:14 AM] Ourania Francium: except if u threaten our allies win

"except if u threaten our allies win"

This administration doesn't give a damn if the eras are run to the ground by groups of players, which has been demonstrated here on Earth 5 SOLO.
I have nothing further to say about Battledawn, this will be my finishing statement.

I the customer AM NOT SATISFIED with this service brought to me by Battledawn staff.

Goodbye Battledawn, Bmac of Abi out.

Alright I am going to attempt to reply to each thing you mentioned here. Every Admin does log in at least once a day, if they fail to do so you could you send a message to [email protected] with your complaint and it would be looked into. There has not been an issue with this though so I think you must remember that you could just be in opposite time zones or some such thing making the time span seem larger.

Your ip being banned sounds like spamhaus not our site. I cannot say for certain that this is the case here but given the fact that even I received messages from some players encountering this issue recently it seems all the more likely. If that is the case there is nothing that can be done on our end.

It is unfortunate you encountered this issue but if it is as I suspect then it was not an issue on the bd side of things. Holding it against them seems a bit unfair. Kinda like blaming the gun when it is really just faulty ammunition. :lol:

As for admins playing favorites by giving information to certain players, even if Rania obtained the information by asking when relics would come out you have the same ability. Admins are always willing to answer questions whether you don't understand something or simply want to know when relics will be released.

You're right here that subs and such really do suck, especially when the world is supposed to be a solo world. What you must realize though is that admins such as Joe are attempting to improve the situation by taking a stance against subs (Something we all want and talk about often as of yet we have been unable to come up with a realistic way to stop them. Maybe you have some ideas you could share on how to do this?) That being said you must also realize that it is a losing battle as we have no certain way of knowing or dividing what is a sub and what is an ally or anything of that sort. Just as evidence taken from skype conversations cannot possibly be basis for banning as they are easily alterable. Trust me I could easily make you say whatever I wish from a skype conversation. :lol: The question becomes though would you rather just give up and let them be or attempt to fight them? Personally I say continue to fight subs and empires.

Lastly, the admins care a great deal if an era is being ruined (there was even a thread not too long ago discussing bringing competition to a server that had been dominated by one alliance lately). Everyone in the bd community cares a great deal about the game, if they didn't why would they spend so much time here? :lol: I can't even tell you how many conversations I've personally had with admins on how we could try and improve the game or combat issues but one thing is clear in every one of those conversations, they care a great deal about this game and will do anything they possibly can to make it better.

It is unfortunate that you feel you have nothing left to do except to leave bd. Hopefully you will come back one day as we hate to see anyone leave the game but especially when they are dissatisfied. Of course you may never even read this but I still felt the need to post my opinion here. If you do happen to see this then I wish you good luck and happiness in life whether you remain here or go.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
are u sure its me spitting anything here? would u like to read the chat again?

excuse me?

Quote:
Ppl just open their filthy mouths and spit poison not thinking before talking....

oh, right, I believe this is where you're poopoo mouth started making a big brown mess all over this thread.

Quote:
massgenocide im not afraid to get easy xp from you for sure

All i did was have allies and we all support each other...there is nothing dirty in having friends and allies...if u are so hateful like you show...no wonder why u cant have the right allies. My friends and allies are not dumb to be my slaves or do my dirty jobs, what is happening here is mutual respect and we all play for one and one for all -by simply supporting each other as allies, they play like i do trying for the win like i do......and sorry to tell you there is nothing you can do to harm our good relations. BD has given me some long life friends and even with all these bad poison spit here im happy i am on BD cause of those good friends found which i cherish.

Kind reminder...its you guys that chose to be my haters and trollers...never understood why...but i m fine with having u around too. I think i m starting to get used to it...:S

Amusing, easy xp? When I said afraid to lose I mean as in losing an era from people who are actually playing the server and you know what I meant lol, not someone who's watching that checks in every few days to troll with spams, you need to win so badly, you don't care about earning the wins, you'll ask a few friends-whole teams to plant in a specific area, build up strictly against a team you don't like, then you'll have them suicide into or kill them for you so there isn't any possibility that you would lose. And feel free to lie some more, every time you do more brown stinky stuff comes out of that mouth of yours. Everyone who was on M2 during the schoolyard era knows how you played dirty and asked Yozius, Trajic, and some other friends of yours to make a team in order to kill CPM if BME started to die down. You and CPM agreed to a 1 on 1 war and while it was 1 on 1 you guys were getting slaughtered, but of course you had to play dirty and not keep ur promise so you broke the agreement and had MoDe kill CPM so you wouldn't lose. This is a good example of Ourania "Not having slaves to do her dirty work."

Oh and Haters and Trollers? Of course you have them, and you know why you have so many? because you're such a dirty player lol. It's not that hard to understand....well maybe for someone like you it might be LOL. And getting used to it? of course you are, you have so many shields now it doesn't matter anymore right poopoo princess?

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:01 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

massgenocide you dont know what you are talking about and i wont spend my time to clarify things again for m2 schoolyard. I did it at the time. You may believe what u like... you may keep ur groudge and hate...live with it if u want...sorry cant help you with your problem and ur narrow mind.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

playing for the cause of simply ruining someone else's game is just low lol only someone lifeless would do that, @massgenocide, if you do believe what you're saying about her, then just don't stoop to her level.

As for subs, it is a well known fact now that in almost all e5 eras, it is SRB that preplan an era, decide on the rankings and go through with it, they call it a "family" which is basically like an alliance, seen the group from a few friends of mine. well i don't think there is any solution to this problem as someone could just say that they are allies which infact they might be, and there is just no way to differentiate a sub from an ally if the ally is very close.

Only thing you could do is trust your opponent enough to give you a fair game, it isn't about the win, it's about the entertainment, has she betrayed your trust? maybe. but that should not be a reason to not play anymore.

Admins are lazy yes, on several cases they have been late in replying and it's frustating, but even i don't think that they play favourites.

also Bmac how long has it been? haha didn't know you were still around haha!

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:58 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Go GO TAYLN GO. KILL THE REST :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:06 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yellowhairedme wrote:
Go GO TAYLN GO. KILL THE REST :D

I don't see why big empires such as RoFL and CME need subs. If their really that good, they shouldn't need them. EVER.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I don't see why big empires such as RoFL and CME need subs. If their really that good, they shouldn't need them. EVER.[/quote]

Btw I'm not playing the era or helping anyone. I suppose it's not a crime to cheer my friend ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:44 pm 
Private
Private

MassGenocide, please keep the flaming down. I will not tolerate anybody using hurtful language against another player on the forums. I would suggest using Skype for that sort of thing. Thank you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

-Apollo.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Macman19 wrote:
get me started on the whole ilona situation where she loged into Rania's account last year to save her tail... ;)

Forgot to ask...can i get some clarification on this?
Ilona is a dear friend that we played together, fought against each other, argued way too much about everything...but she is dear to me...hope i am to her too...idk...but...she or any other Admin would never ever do any favours to anyone especially something like u mentioned !!! Please let me know how on earth u got with that idea.

I did account share long ago...like 3 years ago...i was leading elements against SYN..Ilona had the best ever with her...Avi Andrei Allen Guy.....omg impossible to beat...i needed every means to fight...so i was practically moving half my team xD thinking i would not get caught! Ofcrs i & half my team got banned by dear Simen. Memorable days :lol: but i think i learned my lesson well....and all playing with me eras ...knows well that now i play clean and fair.

You can doubt all you want...your problem, but you should be careful dragging an Admin name like that, just cause others that dont know might believe u.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:56 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Co'mon guys
its battledawn not huggydawn
If someone sees u as a potential threat, he/she has right to attack u.
moreover when u refuse to move out of their area.
any normal human would do so.

"Everything is fair in love and war".. rightly said
In war i dont think that any1 would mind allies and guys supporting them,. its a general game rule.
all wants it, I dont see a point of crying cuz of it
If u get defeated accept it.

2ndly Red boosters should know there is always a risk of getting killed in the game, they should think nd boost, no enemy will spare him cuz he is wasting money or so.
So think a lil before u put up the points.

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next