It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Admin Joe and SrB vs Indians(IW,II)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

Wow this rant has gone on too long. Someone cheated , got caught , and is denying till the bitter end. That is all this is. Trying to shift the blame only makes you look worse.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

i'm not gonna read the last couple pages, but addressing the beginning post i have a short story.

Last era my alliance (mostly americans i'll point out) were attacked by an alliance strictly from the phillipines. this alliance had a history of cheating and when reported Joe paused the ticks and investigated them. He banned one member and only one member and that was because he was truly cheating. The rest were free to continue playing despite being phillipino. To sum the story, Joe showed Equal treatment to the whole alliance despite races and backgrounds.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

CodeoftheSith wrote:
i'm not gonna read the last couple pages, but addressing the beginning post i have a short story.

Last era my alliance (mostly americans i'll point out) were attacked by an alliance strictly from the phillipines. this alliance had a history of cheating and when reported Joe paused the ticks and investigated them. He banned one member and only one member and that was because he was truly cheating. The rest were free to continue playing despite being phillipino. To sum the story, Joe showed Equal treatment to the whole alliance despite races and backgrounds.

What I find funny in this whole story is that you say "despite races". So you're saying that DESPITE the fact that they are philipino, he didn't ban them?! How very noble of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:05 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Milanos, you took it the wrong way. It just shows Joe isnt rascist for that, that's what Fishy meant.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Respect to game rules !

Op farming not allowed !!

and i have nothing about racism... if u got any 1 idea about it . show your screenshots... stop trash talking..

if u need proof.

bear op farming : http://gyazo.com/c385ddc85dea65a042515c54bdfaf9f7
gallant op farming: http://gyazo.com/2b9e07ed1e9a9163313b2b745290c1bf

this all specify color ops owner samissad. and gallant the rest all ops belong to he's friends/

hate to cheaters !!

bye cheaters/ dont forget red smokes in all era.
why u getting mad...its your not first ban..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 pm 
Private
Private

I want to share something...

This is a little bit strange but you might conclude something...

Last 5-6 Era I was the leader of a Leading Family in E5 (not Leading actually but we have good shot having First that round)

At the 3/4 of the rounds OP started to pop out within our hive not to mention the OP filled almost 360 degrees up to 3 Ticks away my Hive.. with much curiosity ask myself who the heck did that to our hive I tried to capture it and manage to acquire half of it and the rest to my members... at the same time I receive a banning warning from admin Joe telling me that someone reported me for OP farming.. I replied that I just saw that OP in there in our hive territory so I captured it....

Then Admin Joe replied... okay then don't capture any Obvious OP Farm and he said he would delete it

I replied go ahead Admin Joe

The talk ended peacefully and Admin Joe act fairly that time

To make the story short... if really BEAR and Gallant are OP farming why did they make it too obvious to the world is it strange? and the way the OP has been set up for those two taken the bait... but of course sorry for the intrusion I may not know the time frame of the OP farming and might missing important events (Sorry For That)

But think about this

If I want to cheat why would I make it too obvious to get myself ban

Good Day

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

balayan wrote:
I want to share something...

This is a little bit strange but you might conclude something...

Last 5-6 Era I was the leader of a Leading Family in E5 (not Leading actually but we have good shot having First that round)

At the 3/4 of the rounds OP started to pop out within our hive not to mention the OP filled almost 360 degrees up to 3 Ticks away my Hive.. with much curiosity ask myself who the heck did that to our hive I tried to capture it and manage to acquire half of it and the rest to my members... at the same time I receive a banning warning from admin Joe telling me that someone reported me for OP farming.. I replied that I just saw that OP in there in our hive territory so I captured it....

Then Admin Joe replied... okay then don't capture any Obvious OP Farm and he said he would delete it

I replied go ahead Admin Joe

The talk ended peacefully and Admin Joe act fairly that time

To make the story short... if really BEAR and Gallant are OP farming why did they make it too obvious to the world is it strange? and the way the OP has been set up for those two taken the bait... but of course sorry for the intrusion I may not know the time frame of the OP farming and might missing important events (Sorry For That)

But think about this

If I want to cheat why would I make it too obvious to get myself ban

Good Day

Well seeing this thread my own theory is they aren't the pinnacle of intelligent life :?

I'm not going to bother discussing further, since the last post directed at me was so poorly spelt it hurt my brains :p

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

tosun8 wrote:
Respect to game rules !

and i have nothing about racism... if u got any 1 idea about it . show your screenshots... stop trash talking..

if u need proof.

this all specify color ops owner samissad. and gallant the rest all ops belong to he's friends/

hate to cheaters !!

Look who is telling this. this is the Alisa Merry who uses people for jamming scanning,spamming and MAKING OPS :lol:

and telling I hate cheaters. May be Im lying but the famous players of BD
like Ourania also supports me she did same. Sage Mode,Romeo,Gallant,Rock
also became victim of her. Now she is telling I hate cheaters :lol: :lol:

Truly nothing left to say :lol:

Abnormality of TmR and IW- M3
Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

May i ask what you are all trying to get out of this thread, is it worth all this fighting with each other. Unfortunately there is naive people in this world who do not understand or respect other races in the world, it will always take a bigger person to walk away from this and ignore it. Be the better person and dont give the accused racists the Fame they seek.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

tosun8 wrote:
Respect to game rules !

if u need proof.

hate to cheaters !!

U wanna tell. that if we spam randoms ops during war time it becomes farming :lol:
for u info plse check the creator of the ops :lol: there will be 10-15 different names. now tell they were also farming

In e3 I captured 50 ops by spamming now tell i was also farming :lol:

Stupid reports :lol:

Abnormality of TmR and IW- M3
Madagascar of INA- E5

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next