It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Admin Joe and SrB vs Indians(IW,II)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Langy wrote:
May i ask what you are all trying to get out of this thread, is it worth all this fighting with each other. Unfortunately there is naive people in this world who do not understand or respect other races in the world, it will always take a bigger person to walk away from this and ignore it. Be the better person and dont give the accused racists the Fame they seek.

I did what Langy told,she is blocked. But when ever she finds an Indian(in skype or in BD) she calls her multi,backstabber,cheater.
She got problem with the heads of IW so she better stick to it.
She drag this matter so long.
Any multi,backstabber,noob she see. She calls her Indian,I got many skype copy paste and BD message screenshot that she does it. Joe takes no Action for it for that she stays in Admin Joe's worlds. Miss Alisa u plse come to Ilona's world and do it and see what Ilona does to u :lol:

Abnormality of TmR and IW- M3
Madagascar of INA- E5

Last edited by sayan2908 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Alpine wrote:
Wow this rant has gone on too long. Someone cheated , got caught , and is denying till the bitter end. That is all this is. Trying to shift the blame only makes you look worse.

You No nothing of SRB.
So plse dont comment seeing the half thing :lol:

Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:46 pm 
Private
Private

this incredible indian guy say again " random ops" ! stop lie ! it was op field, 30+ ops, that BEAr and Terminator take, and BEAR raze it all after 24 ticks. Terminator ops wasnt 24 ticks old, and he couldt raze all. ops wasnt random, it was in 1 place, from 1 player, who farmed around BEAr Training base and near Terminator gate . i scaned that area becouse i wanted to see what that group of ops is, becouse it was big!
i find few places before with 6-10 ops, build from some your smaller alliane member, that you 2 leaders take from him when he build radars, gates and nukes...same thing: 1 original maker, and new boss of that ops. stop pretending that you are spaming random enemy ops!
and you Sage Mode was warned 2 eras before , when you make rasistic BC against muslims. i reported you, becouse i was sick of your insults to her...now you say that someone is rasist? shame on you...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Moderators. can u delete this sayan's posts ??
because its all only useless posts. and he keep spaming here.
6/9 page only he's useless words..
he dont showing any proof. he just talking like liar kids

stop cry sayan .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:31 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its bash on Joe day again! Man i always miss my day. (Sadly at home not enjoying myself food posioning sucks) But i am up and around enough to go ahead and make my statment on this before ending this conversation.

Ok so after seeing who was complaining about me banning them lets start with you. OK first things first yes you where banned for mult link to another. and easiest to come by for you where link multis plus your history... You where banned on Mars 2 mars 3 and earth 5 and much within two month time under our history. These Bans where never lifted from you. Second instead of contesting your ban on E5 you actually just came to the forums to claim i am racist.

I am sorry to break your heart but i am far from racist. I keep myself orginized and you sir seem to be very upset that you where caught having a multi and cheating once again. NOT once but several times and not just by me but by other admins. Its really sad when players really feel the needs to claim a person is racist without actually expressing the whole story. You are withholding the whole truth and hope to keep people to be on your side ( Its evil joe he is a racist because you where caught cheating on one of his worlds) Now refering to any other player Temp ban or not. 2 colonies where temp ban and 1 was perma ban. Just 1 actually msg me to contest the ban. Since all cards wish to be put on the table. I have and stated in all msg of the ban after review evidence against both holders they where found guilty of cheating by op farming. Even 1 account actualy farming "the op farmer" Multiable times which i had proof of. So yes A temp ban was placed.

To continue allowing someone to say racist remarks or bad language to a player, i do not allow. You can ask MANY of the players among this world and forums, i will ban you if you cant control yourself when talking to others. That being said, this is a war game and people do poke and prod at players and play on the grey line of that. Some will get warnings because its almost pushing it to fare and to keep it from going over, the admin might need to step in. But I like to quickly refer to the screen shots of me ignoring msgs. Please make sure you add in the one that i did reply to when you report 8 msgs i will reply to 1 since ther is no need to reply to all.

Well i am truly sorry you feel i am targeting you. but to be honest you have painted a target on you because of your record against you on Battledawn. If you kept your nose clean from the beginning usally issues like these dont happen.

In the end i respect this game, i respect the players and the varity we have. Its not every day a peson really gets to interact with such a collection of interesting people. My skype chat is filled with it, My mail box is filled with it and my forums box is as well. I hold no one over any laws of Battledawn. Just like every other Admin we have rules we are guided by break them we will be forced to take action on you. Regardless of race, color, religion, or gender, and yes regardless if your a booster.

Now i hope you all havce a good night and if you need me i be in global chat while i finish my worlds. On a side note some of you might heard but be on the look out I am actually starting a new thing a raffle drawing that will let people that are on chat to sign up and win tokens throughout the day. I will post soon when this offically goes live. Good night

EDIT: Wow being sick sucks even for me on my typos! so fixed some of them :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Joe got another wildly exploded topic of being racist. That makes me giggle lol. He may not be the best admin as shown by alot of things but he sure as hell isn't racist lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The green text has spoketh.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 am 
Private
Private

Admin Joe wrote:
Its bash on Joe day again! Man i always miss my day. (Sadly at home not enjoying myself food posioning sucks) But i am up and around enough to go ahead and make my statment on this before ending this conversation.

Ok so after seeing who was complaining about me banning them lets start with you. OK first things first yes you where banned for mult link to another. and easiest to come by for you where link multis plus your history... You where banned on Mars 2 mars 3 and earth 5 and much within two month time under our history. These Bans where never lifted from you. Second instead of contesting your ban on E5 you actually just came to the forums to claim i am racist.

I am sorry to break your heart but i am far from racist. I keep myself orginized and you sir seem to be very upset that you where caught having a multi and cheating once again. NOT once but several times and not just by me but by other admins. Its really sad when players really feel the needs to claim a person is racist without actually expressing the whole story. You are withholding the whole truth and hope to keep people to be on your side ( Its evil joe he is a racist because you where caught cheating on one of his worlds) Now refering to any other player Temp ban or not. 2 colonies where temp ban and 1 was perma ban. Just 1 actually msg me to contest the ban. Since all cards wish to be put on the table. I have and stated in all msg of the ban after review evidence against both holders they where found guilty of cheating by op farming. Even 1 account actualy farming "the op farmer" Multiable times which i had proof of. So yes A temp ban was placed.

To continue allowing someone to say racist remarks or bad language to a player, i do not allow. You can ask MANY of the players among this world and forums, i will ban you if you cant control yourself when talking to others. That being said, this is a war game and people do poke and prod at players and play on the grey line of that. Some will get warnings because its almost pushing it to fare and to keep it from going over, the admin might need to step in. But I like to quickly refer to the screen shots of me ignoring msgs. Please make sure you add in the one that i did reply to when you report 8 msgs i will reply to 1 since ther is no need to reply to all.

Well i am truly sorry you feel i am targeting you. but to be honest you have painted a target on you because of your record against you on Battledawn. If you kept your nose clean from the beginning usally issues like these dont happen.

In the end i respect this game, i respect the players and the varity we have. Its not every day a peson really gets to interact with such a collection of interesting people. My skype chat is filled with it, My mail box is filled with it and my forums box is as well. I hold no one over any laws of Battledawn. Just like every other Admin we have rules we are guided by break them we will be forced to take action on you. Regardless of race, color, religion, or gender, and yes regardless if your a booster.

Now i hope you all havce a good night and if you need me i be in global chat while i finish my worlds. On a side note some of you might heard but be on the look out I am actually starting a new thing a raffle drawing that will let people that are on chat to sign up and win tokens throughout the day. I will post soon when this offically goes live. Good night

man...first of all Gtoh noob and Kurama didnt shared accounts.
You if u remember banned them for being multi of each other.
Do you actually know what does that means.,.???
Secondly i opened Kurama's acc. once due to emergency.
Yeah you can say it was account sharing and can give a temporary ban for that. But how did Gtoh noob got involved. And just in case u forgot, i wanted to remind you, that you gave a ban saying Gtoh noob and Kurama are multis. Don't cover up your mistakes with other past records.
You made this mistake. So please admit it.
And yeah you are now most welcome to BaN me back on e5 for contesting ban of my friends and myself...

P.S. - You made this mistake in middle of war with SrB when we almost finished them....xD

~Gallant Terminator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

please stop using red text, it's reserved for mods, thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:03 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Admin Joe wrote:

Yes i did account sharing once and i got banned.
Now tell me did i contested it?
ans is NO cuz i know my fault.
and u tell Im Multi of kurama, but its wrong
I didnt even know his acc. info so how can i go to it????

If u any1 tells anything about me. You will ban me cuz my history is bad?
without any investigation ?

Really it makes me laugh :lol:

Madagascar of INA- E5

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next