It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Admin Joe and SrB vs Indians(IW,II)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

beograd2011 wrote:
hey man, admit the fact that SRB rules the world.... you just keep on hating us, and we will beat your ass....cheers

what Fact?
that SRB cheats?
Alisa Merry asks people to make ops,jam,scan etc.
and im the living proof of it :lol:
She did same to Ourania
anymore thing?
About farming its some senior members all ready told about SRB farming style
(check the previous pages) and get some idea

Abnormality of TmR and IW- M3
Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal

sayan2908 wrote:
beograd2011 wrote:
hey man, admit the fact that SRB rules the world.... you just keep on hating us, and we will beat your ass....cheers

what Fact?
that SRB cheats?
She did same to Ourania
anymore thing?

i told u . stop spam here. i will not answer anymore. i'm done here.

show your screenshot and prove it you right.
otherwise stop spam here, alisa asking make ops or anything like that

u are just cheap liar/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:11 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

tosun8 wrote:
sayan2908 wrote:
beograd2011 wrote:

what Fact?
that SRB cheats?
She did same to Ourania
anymore thing?

i told u . stop spam here. i will not answer anymore. i'm done here.

show your screenshot and prove it you right.
otherwise stop spam here, alisa asking make ops or anything like that

u are just cheap liar/

ur free to leave, no one cares if u dont reply. and how can i show screenshot of the things i did 2-3 eras b4 and about ur racist talkings
Admin Ilona to evry one knows it
So plse dont pretend to be Innocent.

Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:21 am 
Corporal
Corporal

pranaykumar1999 wrote:

and yeah i am banned for op farming but i say i didn't. Yesterday before sleeping i sent about 60 spams here and there...to all neutral ops in range .

i lost some power killing Beograd so i had a strategy ..that whichever op i able to control till t24 ticks i will downgrade and raze. But that morning never came..:D and if u dnt believe me. tell Joe to see my colony's events.

80% of my spammers must be dead by now..!! lol

so why u complain? as u says :and yeah i am banned for op farming :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

tosun8 wrote:
pranaykumar1999 wrote:

and yeah i am banned for op farming but i say i didn't. Yesterday before sleeping i sent about 60 spams here and there...to all neutral ops in range .

i lost some power killing Beograd so i had a strategy ..that whichever op i able to control till t24 ticks i will downgrade and raze. But that morning never came..:D and if u dnt believe me. tell Joe to see my colony's events.

80% of my spammers must be dead by now..!! lol

so why u complain? as u says :and yeah i am banned for op farming :D

Is this OP farming? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Admin Joe wasnt right that night. Or this is also a trick of our Alisa merry :lol:

Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 am 
Private
Private

Admin Joe has truly changed the definitions of this Game.According to admin joe..voting BD in all forums and gaining blue tokens is meaningless.Those who buy tokens are gods of this game and we,the voters dont have any right to play this game....
I appeal all my friends to raise a voice against this injustice...

E5 and all the worlds that are controlled by JOE are biased.Admins have an authority given for sake of justice...Not for doing whatever they want.And today it went over the limits...Yesterday,we killed SRB main members major,beograd and today 4 friends of the alliance are banned.Reason given to me is that I have a multi account linked to My friend SAYAN who lives 700 kms away from my city.We never even shared an account password even once

All the hard work that we did...All 4 of us woke up 4 nights in a row to fight SRB and what we get in return...
A label that declares us cheaters and a permanent BAN

I appeal to all my indian brothers to comment on this topic and appeal to all the admins u know.Also make Broadcasts in whatever worlds u play so that The site co ordinators listen to our voice.....

Regards
Voice of the voiceless

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:28 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

tosun8 wrote:
i think u are loser on f3 (majest of kd ) ? ...big booster and died by indian backstab?

or no?)

Lol what? No idea who that is.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

YesNoMaybe wrote:
tosun8 wrote:
i think u are loser on f3 (majest of kd ) ? ...big booster and died by indian backstab?

or no?)

Lol what? No idea who that is.

Told ya if any1 backstabs she calls her indian :lol:
and she tells im innocent im not racist :lol:

Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:54 am 
Private
Private

Alexanderkitty wrote:
sayan2908 wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:

Seems to me you just blow things out of proportion and try to whine your way into some glorious uprising because the admin won't buy your crap.

Im not making any rubbish stories the proof are living beings if u really want them i can make u to talk him right this moment :lol:

and Im not trying to do any great uprising, Im just telling the truth and want the fair justice. But now it seems some BD people dont want it.
:lol:
"Support BD all u will be fine
If u wont it will result in BAN"

I think this is going in e5 :lol:

Ive played this game for 5-6 years and have been on both sides of the fence. And frankly what you're saying is just terribly wrong and rather ignorant, to be honest we have kids like that all the time. Grow up. You cheated, you got caught, you got served. Deal with it.

I've been banned, I've been a mod. I've been a non booster and a booster. I've played on everyone's worlds and played with all kinds of team mates. And I've never ever seen or heard any real evidence or even a reliable hint on this. Just kids like you who can't take responsibility and feel the need to throw it all on a big bad wolf and start a crusade.

Seriously, can you bore tribal wars or whatever rock you crawled under from with that and for the rest either play this game and contact the staff directly about concerns or don't play this game and don't talk about it? Please?

Really alexander, R u kidding me???? Now it seems that u have no idea about justice. U mean to say that in the mid of a war,when 5 guys play in a team,an alliance. And killed another alliance's members with shear hard work and intelligence. And all of a sudden,we r declared cheaters and get a ban.That too a permanent ban!!!!
If u believe in Joe,then obviously u guys have no IP tracking system.U just make wild guesses on complaints that people make to make easy way out of the trouble and take action.
If u have an IP tracking system,then use it.I am kurama on e5 and my friend is Gtoh Noob. We both got banned being accused of having Multi Links with each other.Use ur investigation and see this result.
1. Both of us live in cities in India that are 700 kms apart from each other
2.We never opened each other's account for even once in BD life

Moreover,I wud like to mention that Admin Joe takes biased decisions which are one sided and clearly facours red buyers.(I think its not the first incident that he is being accused of this.)....It is clear that SRB alliance of E5 has a great influence over Joe.I dont know what magic they have or why Joe supports them.
Most respectully,I agree that u have been on both sides of the fence and u know the game better than any one posting here.And thats why u have been given an authority.Use that power and please get the justice served

Regards
Sage Mode

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 pm 
Private
Private

hi Sage Mode:)
i see that you are crying, like always. everyone must know that SRB are not red boosters, so Joe have no reason to be on our side...from other side , BEAR ans Terminator are red boosters, their power at begining proves that...and i have seen them farming, you can see it on screenshots, that ops are not random srb ops, it is op field of their player, lined up in area near II alliance, near BEAR TB, so he can take them and raze them. i reported it with screenshot. you did that few times, in small groups of ops, but you get banned when you get greedy and make field of 40 ops. admin Joe has proof of it in game, he dont bann becouse of screenshot, it is only direction for him where to watch.
And stop telling that Alisa is racist, i have seen your BCs 2 eras ago about her...it was anti muslims msgs...SRB is multi nacional group of players, only few my players are Serbs, and my best players, and friends are muslims, indians, americans, british...i dont alow any racism in my alliance....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next