It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Admin Joe and SrB vs Indians(IW,II)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:23 am 
Private
Private

see this...
this is your beloved Angel Of SrB(Alisa) or now commonly known as Osmanli...whose score was increased for the Best of All Times when she didnt deserve.

http://prntscr.com/chl6l

and you never asked her to stop giving racist remarks..while two eras back..u gave SAGE MODE so many warnings ....for racist remarks and abusive BC and messages ...when she openly abuses Indians .....

is there something u have with us.??

and yeah i am banned for op farming but i say i didn't. Yesterday before sleeping i sent about 60 spams here and there...to all neutral ops in range .

i lost some power killing Beograd so i had a strategy ..that whichever op i able to control till t24 ticks i will downgrade and raze. But that morning never came..:D and if u dnt believe me. tell Joe to see my colony's events.

80% of my spammers must be dead by now..!! lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:28 am 
Private
Private

BD is my favorite game & e5 solo i luv most, i never had personal problem with admin joe but yes his behavior seems odd since last era, i think for reason unknown he is favoring some group, i agreed with earlier post, chief admin should intervene or we will be leaving BD for gud.

there r other game available also where fair game is possible, i would like to spend my time there.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:33 am 
Private
Private

gaurav1 wrote:
Joe doesn't like Indians? Am I not Indian? Did he not play multiple rounds with me?

So please do justice on e5...!!!
if u think he is not guilty...please investigate...!!!

and then tell me if he likes us or not,,

also i dnt think he hates us ...but he Loves SrB much more...!!

and i cnt tolerate his love for them any more...

atlast they boost reds and got the Angel of SrB with them...lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

well admins dont bann guys for nothing their must be something joe did that

and saying coward and few other stuffs r allowed but in a limit or a temp bann should be placed as a warning

well admins cant make every1 happy and in joes looong bd career as admin their r many guys :mrgreen:

but i really think tht racist talk should have a bann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:31 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lost101 wrote:
LoL c'mon dude You guys have been op farming like Crazy all era Long Admin should've banned u guys long ago............

That being said I would agree tht it's very suspicious of Admin Joe to Ban u guys now when your beating up on SRB............ since Admin already waited half of the Era w/o taking action he should've continued to wait instead of taking action that clearly gives SRB an unfair advantage.......... Practically handing them the era........

I'm especially surprised tht there were no Ban's on SRB's side looking at the size of their Family and the amount of there members who are serving as conquers (resource farms) It's very hard to believe there were no op give aways on their side or tht all of their players are legit.......

All i would add is obviously during a war is the highest time for an account sharer, obviously Ip's were matched and a legitimate Ban would have occurred.

i Play most of Joe's worlds and have never seen any bias shown by Joe, so to call him out like this and throw accusations is just insulting to a guy who puts in the time to give you a great game that Battledawn is.

My advice is if the bans from Multi links wants to be appealed, then speak to him in person and im sure he would be happy to help you.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Langy wrote:
All i would add is obviously during a war is the highest time for an account sharer, obviously Ip's were matched and a legitimate Ban would have occurred.

i Play most of Joe's worlds and have never seen any bias shown by Joe, so to call him out like this and throw accusations is just insulting to a guy who puts in the time to give you a great game that Battledawn is.

My advice is if the bans from Multi links wants to be appealed, then speak to him in person and im sure he would be happy to help you.

We also got no problem with Admin Joe, but we got Banned due to multi links in war time
and still now i can say.. WE didnt Violate and rule of BD.

Abnormality of TmR and IW- M3
Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

sms20 wrote:
I agree with this thng i having some message which Prove that Sir dont take action against SRB he always go against wid Indians
plzzz check these links of era 34 which had been reported by me but no action took place
http://gyazo.com/a99c78fc8724ed7cd6d2c82a840d8fc8
http://gyazo.com/c967d89da3a617b80018ee93a5ad8c18
http://gyazo.com/c933b2ffbb6a0387366732008e526820
http://gyazo.com/7b7f46f258f63b12006b9cf6e840805f
http://gyazo.com/3851db2a2bff9cb2dd1e249920bc88c0

Lol. Thats hardly racism. Seems more she was smack talking and you were looking for excuses to get her banned, then resorted to whining endlessly about the admins when you didn't get your way.

Instead of crying like a girl on the forums in a rather uninformed attempt to get your way, I strongly urge you to email ban appeals to joe and contact Seth/Michael if you don't respect his decisions.
Damn kids.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:55 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Lol. Thats hardly racism. Seems more she was smack talking and you were looking for excuses to get her banned, then resorted to whining endlessly about the admins when you didn't get your way.

Instead of crying like a girl on the forums in a rather uninformed attempt to get your way, I strongly urge you to email ban appeals to joe and contact Seth/Michael if you don't respect his decisions.
Damn kids.[/quote]

:lol: U want proofs? that era Angel of SRB called Indians and Backstabbers cheaters in BC and In BIO too
that time report BC was not there but i reported it to admin.No action took place.
But when our member did a simple BC. Admin gave a warning telling he is racist.
She even abused all Indians in skype infront of BD admin, still ya says she is not racist.
and about banning we were fighting a war. we were 100% clean still
we were banned for MULTI LINKS..
and BAN during war time costs huge and we are banned for no reason
so our evrything lost for no reason.. :lol:
and we will sit back .. ???

Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

sayan2908 wrote:

Damn kids.

:lol: U want proofs? that era Angel of SRB called Indians and Backstabbers cheaters in BC and In BIO too
that time report BC was not there but i reported it to admin.No action took place.
But when our member did a simple BC. Admin gave a warning telling he is racist.
She even abused all Indians in skype infront of BD admin, still ya says she is not racist.
and about banning we were fighting a war. we were 100% clean still
we were banned for MULTI LINKS..
and BAN during war time costs huge and we are banned for no reason
so our evrything lost for no reason.. :lol:
and we will sit back .. ???[/quote]

So? Germans are warlike and efficient.

Crap! Permaban incoming for racism!!! By your standards that is.

Deal with it, it's her opinion. She's not saying all Indians are the same in any way nor is she even judging based on stereotypes, she made a general statement based of her own experiences. It's mild generalizing but not worthy of a ban by any sane standards.

Americans eat too much McDonalds.
British are too stuck up.

There.

It's out.

Sue me.

I'm pretty sure joe had a reason. War costs unit, units need to be replaced, red tokens replace units. Long story short the more and larger the wars the more money for Joe. Stop being a kid, you got banned and probably for a good reason. Deal with it. Either appeal to him, ask another admin or suck it up. Whining on these forums won't get you anywhere.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Alexanderkitty wrote:

So? Germans are warlike and efficient.

Crap! Permaban incoming for racism!!! By your standards that is.

Deal with it, it's her opinion. She's not saying all Indians are the same in any way nor is she even judging based on stereotypes, she made a general statement based of her own experiences. It's mild generalizing but not worthy of a ban by any sane standards.

Americans eat too much McDonalds.
British are too stuck up.

There.

It's out.

Sue me.

I'm pretty sure joe had a reason. War costs unit, units need to be replaced, red tokens replace units. Long story short the more and larger the wars the more money for Joe. Stop being a kid, you got banned and probably for a good reason. Deal with it. Either appeal to him, ask another admin or suck it up. Whining on these forums won't get you anywhere.

Oh really?
Check her Skype message.
If u dont want i tell u another thing
One of my friend spammed her in e5 ( he was filipino )
Alisa Merry said that He is an backstabber Indian and abused him :lol:
Its like our race produces backstabbers only :lol:
If anyone spams her and disturbs, she calls her indian..

SO PAL,IF ANYONE TELL THIS ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY IN BD AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO HER and where we told that she is noob,we got an warning from Admin.. is this going right? :lol:

Madagascar of INA- E5

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next