It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Remember the Sorrow
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm 
Private
Private

When Earth 3 starts over im doing and event called Remember. This event is based on remembering all of those lives lost due to acts of terrorism or people killed by weapons.

I feel strongly about this event after what happened at the Aurora Colorado. For those who dont know what happened, James Holmes a 23 year old college student, opened fire in a movie theater killing 12 people and leaving 58 wounded.

So im starting an alliance called We Remember.

If you want to join plz tell me here. Im not looking to win this era, but if I have a strong enough team we could.

(Names) Plz leave ur in game name and achievements. If u are an amazing leader tell me and its all yours.

1 Remember Aurora- SwagturtleRawr 20 achievements
2 Remember Kent State
3 Remember Columbine
4 Remember 911
5 Remember Rodney King
6 Remember Jeffrey Dahmer
7 Remember The Oklahoma Bombing
8 Remember the Unabomber
9 Remember Pearl Harbor
10 Remember The Holocaust

Now you can sign up, and ill try to let you pick your topic. You have to include a description of it in your bio when you play.

Post subject: Re: Remember the Sorrow
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Seems like a very good idea. I remember about 3-4 years ago I tried to create a World War 2 Round, where the western side of the map would belong to the Allied powers, and the eastern side would belong to the Axis powers.. It would start out with one alliance being the main alliance for the Allied powers, and one alliance being the main alliance for the Axis powers, and once those filled up, there would be subs created and it would keep building up from there with a BUNCH of subs. Then all of the allied alliances would mark all of the Axis alliances hostile and all of the Axis alliances would mark the Allied alliances hostile.. Then once the round got to about 1500 ticks or later, all of these alliances would clash and see if the Allied powers or the Axis powers would win.. In that round I was "Adolf HitIer" and my alliance name was "NAZI".. unfortunately it never worked out cause everyone went their own way but for a while it almost worked.. Would of been a lot of fun :)... It would of been really cool cause the main alliances for both sides could be positioned way far back behind the Axis and Allied Lines so that the enemies would have to get close enough to launch an attack on the main leader. Which means they would have to go through all of the subs and everything.. Pretty awesome idea if you ask me :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]