It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: An Untold Ballad of LeaD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:47 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

i don't know if anyone knows about this particular alliance....but LeaD had humble beginnings. it started out as all other alliances: an idea in it's founder who shared it with Striker of Brasov. firstly...the leader of this new alliance (Firewall of China) made it's subs. it's first sub (LD1) was my first alliance in this new, reset Earth. I was surprised with the amount of activity it showed and how much Firewall catered to the ideas off everyone. Then, another sub was made while I was put under charge of LD1. after LD2 was populated...Firewall created the master alliance. Lead was born

My activity and downright boldness earned me the right of passage into LeaD. I thought "wow, 3 sub alliances AND our alliance was in the top 10s. there is no stopping us!!!". but i had forgotten how much our alliance with MupT and Oil had made things tough for us. That...mixed with an internal betrayl by a new sub alliance (which had the nerve of naming themselves LD)....LeaD was broke off. Howvever...we had our leader. Firewall of China had given us great wisdom and always took the best steps to ensure our survival. However...after Firewall left, LeaD went into anarchy. we lost all our subs...we lost our rank. our troops killed by Doom. We had no choice but to retreat to South Africa. here, we still remain. Under the shadow of MupT and under the name of UC. We are no longer the pround alliance we once were. I remember the time when we would zoom out and see the LeaD hive as the most populated region of Earth. Not anymore. We are just another 2-bit pet of MupT. We can't do anything now. We are now....Nothing

on a lighter note....any good alliances recruiting?

F3:Saad of who cares

Post subject: Re: An Untold Ballad of LeaD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Firewall was a good leader, and he gave you a new home safe from enemies in SA. If you don't like it you are welcome to leave, I don't see how that makes you a pet. We haven't asked you to do anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 pm 
Private
Private

Hi Saad
I did missed you and all the others
i left because of personal issue and im sorry to hear things haven't been good since

we was never MupT pets

we started as friends of MupT PRR UTM GA DOOM and alot more
PRR UTM GA and few more formed a coalition against MupT
and because we didnt helped them enough against MupT ,UTM stoped the relations with us and was ready to attack us

in that time i asked from MupT the spot you are in now in africa so we will be able to run from UTM when they will start attack

MupT was nice for us and even that we never did anything for them they agreed and gave us the spot for relocation

MupT was the only alliance in the server that helped us even that we never did nothing for them ....we only made NAP with them same like we did with UTM and the others that attacked us

i dont know why you see yourself as a pet
and i dont know why UC isnt working now even that they are in a safe spot with MupT as guard dogs

Hope to play with you again one day

-FireWall Of China
Leader of LeaD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Just because your in the vicinity of the main MupT hive, doesnt mean your their pets. Their not making you attack anyone, are they?

On another note, you were attacked by DooM because one of your members sent me an angry message after I send him a message asking not to attack a friend of mine, who was an ally of ours. LeaD was allied, so I asked nicely to turn around. he didn't turn around and seemed to get very annoyed that i would question his actions. After he sent the message, I replied saying that rudeness would only get his op taken and asked him to please release the person he had conquered. He sent me another angry message, and sent his 7 or so squads on an attack at one of my outposts on our island. I took his op where he launched from, and then sent my squads up to the island where he was attacking. They reached there 2 ticks before he got there, and was met by me and 2 other members, where his army was thus slaughtered. Then our leader, George, declared LeaD enemies and we moved in to get some conquers and crystals.

And if you guys can indeed pull back together, like you once were doing, you could probably get back into the top 13, you never know. You can never give up in Battle Dawn, you always keep building and learning :P.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hello, this is DOOM co-leader.

Maybe try getting in ASEN or OiL, they are apart of our coalition.

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:22 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

to any in MupT...sorry about this post cuz it seems a bit rude towards them. there is no doubt they helpded us A LOT. but u know, it kinda gets frustrating then u plan 2 conquer a new colony n send troops 2 em. but on da next tik....u c mupt sending about 3x as many troops as u. becasue i dint wanna anger dem...i never send an entire army cuz den theyd say we attakd dem (i tryd 2 conquer 1 such colony but i ended up loosing the war because janice of the rock factory had more troops then me so it massacred my army)

anyways...id love to join any of these alliances. i would like it if one of you send me a message and i talk with striker (our current alliance leader) if he's gonna leave me easy. one member left out alliance (athena of athen) n was called a betrayer so was attaked big time. mupt just came in and conquered seeing it was an easy kill (sorry...but this IS what happened. it happened right next to me)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Saad93 wrote:
anyways...id love to join any of these alliances. i would like it if one of you send me a message and i talk with striker (our current alliance leader) if he's gonna leave me easy. one member left out alliance (athena of athen) n was called a betrayer so was attaked big time. mupt just came in and conquered seeing it was an easy kill (sorry...but this IS what happened. it happened right next to me)

If you do decide to leave the alliance, I would suggest you relocate first. As an unallied colony in that location, you represent a window to cross over from Antarctica, so it's no wonder MupT would react.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:42 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 YIM  Profile

well im actually gonna do dat. im trying to join ASEN right now. i hope they will have space

and by the way...thanks guys for your two cents. it really cleared up a lot for me. looks like ending up on rank 7 once DOESN'T mean your experienced enough to be called a pro
:-P

but seriously...thanks. I'm gopnna lock this topic now

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]