It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: E4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:38 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This round isnt being any fun anymore. I am not being sour either. Just stating what this round is ending up to be.

As of the fact of half of the games best players are in 1 alliance and then just runs the world. Then the those players in that alliance half of them mass donate.

You cant tell me you had 5000 units without mass donating tanks and vehicles without mass donating in the first 1250 ticks.

Its XI and F69 all over again. Its always the same players playing in the same alliance. I wonder if each of them played in different alliances It wouldnt be like this. No wonder people dont get interested anymore. Cause if same people win over and over again it doesnt make justice. Heck E1 is much more fun than E4. More diverse type of players. All spread out and better battles. E4 is you try to fight one alliance. boom donation happens 1500 more tanks come out and you lose. How can you compete with that? Its just mass suicide. YOU JUST CANT WIN.

Mupt has some excellent players and a great leader. But its difficult to compete against them cause well y'know.

So when does this nightmare end and people get back to playing hard and having fun?

Post subject: Re: E4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I liked yesterday's Dukey better than today's Dukey.

Yesterday's Dukey was bored and found a big fight fun. Today's Dukey, after a night huddled on MSN, complaining about the loss and blaming it on donations rather than intelligence, decides it's no fair.

Bear in mind, we call Prr the Golden Children because of how proud you guys are to blow 130 tokens on bling. Not a single person in MupT has that kind of cash to blow tokens on bling. You can not successfully tell us Prr isn't mass donating. But, let's assume the Golden Children haven't outspent all others -- remember, you guys have many thousands of units AND we've killed six of you entirely, and some of you multiple times.

The difference in that battle is simple.

1. We had MOST of our members involved.

2. You had half of your members involved.

3. Some of your involved members (Nir-kitty, safely leading from the rear as an example) sending in less than all power.

If anything, the history of this round suggests Prr has outspent all rivals, given just how dominated you've been in each direct battle of units. You'd have twice our count if only you'd stop dying each time we get a fight.

But, yes, I'm a mass donator. Actually, I'll not spend another penny on the game, but I WAS a mass donator. Just like so many of you guys. We also have several who haven't spent any money. Just like you guys. We have some who've spent a little. Just like you guys.

And UNLIKE you guys, we have no Golden Children.

Post subject: Re: E4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Do you not get what I just said.. omg.. your a troll.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]