It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Earth 4 Power Rankings
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I haven't been here for two days, but, here I am replying.

Hiroka, as I stated, in the VERY first post of this thread, the one WRITTEN by Marissa's Dad, he quotes Routhy as saying, "We will not accept flaming, and we will DEFINITELY not accept language like that from anybody - do this again and the ban will be more severe."

There is no ambiguity or guess work. Routhy is a mod. Routhy edited the content. Routhy wrote what was not acceptable. Routhy wrote it will not happen again OR THE BAN WILL BE MORE SEVERE. Meaning, there was a current ban.

Try not to go out of your way to pretend not to understand something THAT clear. Then, relatively quickly, by the second page, as I directed, he AGAIN made the statement, and stated he does not play E4. It's right here, in this very thread.

You wrote, "If the an had come from Routhy...." as if that's still a question. It came from Routhy. It's in the quoted first text. It's on the second page. It's on the fourth page. It's on this page, whatever it is. Why is it STILL "if" to your phrasing?

And, as I said, Routhy quickly explained he wasn't playing this era.

To be entirely frank, I've misunderstood nothing.

Marissa's Dad was being fed rumors from a specific group of people who TOLD him Guarav1 banned Stinky here and was attacking Stinky. This isn't a great mystery. MD had a name in his head when he arrived. Apparently YOU STILL have a different name in yours as even now you refuse to simply acknowledge what the mods have stated.

Why are you going to such great lengths to prop up a position so thoroughly eradicated as to cause even the original poster, who's been here since, to ignore any reply? While quaint that the first post accuses a mod of underhanded action to suggest I was the first to suggest it, it's a difficult spot for you because I was the first to suggest the original statement was utterly false and explain why without speculation.

As for expecting a response for you, I had not expected this. These are threads that linger forever with the original poster embarrassed so greatly as to disappear from such discussions. It's rare to see it spring back to life by a third party, one who'd repeatedly asked no further conversation on the topic.

And, as always, I'll continue to hit reply to any and all threads which ask for a reply. As demonstrated, I also submitting posts when the conversation has ended. I suspect you will lack the same control.

Largely because you request a list of items already answered.

The person who filed the complaint against Stinky's post SAID he did it here, in this very thread. He's not a mod. Personally I liked Stinky's original post, thought it added fire and fun, and think Kane can take a good verbal bump and grind. He may even like it. But, while I liked his post, someone else didn't for valid enough reasons as to cause action to be taken.

In the end, the answers are all arrayed before you, and you keep asking for them repeated. How about simply accepting them? You've been told how the process works. You refuse to accept it, requiring a Senior Mod to say, "Yeah, we did, that's how it works." Why should they bother when you'll ask for a senior, senior mod to confirm, then, the game owner to explain.

Clearly you, like MD, are agenda driven. You can't be given answers, because you want different one's than provided and refuse to hear any but those you apparently NEED to be true.

Post subject: Re: Mod Abuse?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stop it people, this thread is pure nonsense and has no use any more. Before this turns into a flame war, somebody, close it down.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Once again, Mupt spinning this the way they want it to look when they have NO idea what they are talking about.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

stinky wrote:
Once again, Mupt spinning this the way they want it to look when they have NO idea what they are talking about.

Given that all the people actually involved have commented in full, that's hilarious. There's no spin, just facts.

nc2 aNiMaL (MupT)
RC Fantasy: Brave Sir Robin (VV) winners
M1 Zaphod of Betelgeuse (DRAW) winners

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

not all parties.. Gaurav hasnt said anything..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

The only reason I haven't spelled it all out is because I can't prove it what I believe! Just like you can't prove what you believe!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hey guys,

There's a reason we don't generally allow discussions like this... It seems fairly self evident. If anyone should like to persue this, chase me up via PM. I'm locking this now, while transparency is important, I will not allow this to degrade to the level to which it has.

Thanks,
St.Even

The Battle Dawn Staff:
Working with you, to make and maintain
the very best browser based game!

*Lemon-Flavoured, according to Andrew...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6