It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: DOOM flees
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

DOOM seems to be leaving this round. Im not, but as soon as MuPT came on our island Quentin told us to flee and delete our colonies =(
Im not deleting, but I dont know about the rest.

---KoTU---

---BD Mentor---

Post subject: Re: DOOM flees
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Yeah.. thats because quentin isn't that swift. He's only trying to get us to delete our colonies so that MUPT wont get our crystals. But what he doesnt realize is, if you delete your colony and you have a crystal, then when your deleted it turns into a camp and they'd still get our crystals... so theres no point. and even if they did get into our area claiming to be allies and then attack us, even though its not a great thing to do, deleteing is a cowardly thing. Im not going to delete.

Least I'll take some MUPT units out with me. (Then they'll just buy more. but hey, that's the game.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Yes, when you have resources you buy units with them, good of you to notice.

As for the whole situation, I had you marked blue but there was no official deal... which I explained to you. Then you went and started telling us to leave your new sub alone, and to leave your area. Your strength and activity did not give you that sort of power to demand stuff like that. So I let you know we marked you yellow, and a few hours later you started attacking us.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

psg188 wrote:
Yes, when you have resources you buy units with them, good of you to notice.

See, I got it right the first try!

As for asking you to leave our area and to leave our sub alone.. its pretty obvious we would want you out of our area. We were trying to expand, and your training camps are right there just a few ticks from our colonies. It's a no-brainer as well that we would ask for you to stop attacking our sub alliance, which consists of our other members that were in our alliance last round.

And i'm oh so sorry we didn't have the power for it.. you see, we just can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on this game...

And activity wise.. we are pretty active. I really don't see how you can judge us by that, seeing as your not in our alliance. Sure, were not on every single tick (who is?) But we check back often.

And finally, I never saw us attack one of your outposts. What I saw first was you attacking two members of our sub alliance, and then attacking us.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I dont really know or care what caused MuPT to attack us, but as soon as MuPT got on our island, Quentin told us to delete. Im not going to delete, and I hope im not the only one who isnt. Quentin is a coward. He fled here, he fled on E2, and maybe more.

---KoTU---

---BD Mentor---

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Well it's good of you to be a nice sport.

Truth is I don't like subs, so when we were asked to leave your area and stop attacking this neutral alliance you claimed we had to leave alone. Well I told my guys that DomS were free game and that friendly relations with Doom were over.

Being friendly with you guys is one thing, but backing off and leaving you more of Europe for something that I don't like to begin with. Well I'm not going to make sacrifices, I was being nice enough as it is not gunning for you from the git go. It was because I got along with a few of you.

But the price for being your friend grew to large and the benefit was smaller than I had hoped. So we marked you neutral and attacked your sub. That's when DOOM started attacking us and war was declared.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

psg188 wrote:
Well it's good of you to be a nice sport.

Truth is I don't like subs, so when we were asked to leave your area and stop attacking this neutral alliance you claimed we had to leave alone. Well I told my guys that DomS were free game and that friendly relations with Doom were over.

Being friendly with you guys is one thing, but backing off and leaving you more of Europe for something that I don't like to begin with. Well I'm not going to make sacrifices, I was being nice enough as it is not gunning for you from the git go. It was because I got along with a few of you.

But the price for being your friend grew to large and the benefit was smaller than I had hoped. So we marked you neutral and attacked your sub. That's when DOOM started attacking us and war was declared.

im not a fan of subs either, and i think that MuPT and DOOM should have agreed on the terms of being friendly before anything happened instead of DOOM claiming you agreed

---KoTU---

---BD Mentor---

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Light of Bulb, i'm not a coward. I left E2 becuase FF was going nowhere.

DOOM is a slow starter, and always finishes top 5. However the round was spoiled by mass supporters and, well, Backstabbing.

I'd rather delete than see the alliance i've been in for eras and eras and eras be back stabbed at tick like 250.

I will be returning to E4, just not under any flag.

PS; I cannot be blamed for this backstabbing, as i was not the one who made bad terms (George).

Anyway, Have a good round boys.

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

QUENTIN wrote:
Light of Bulb, i'm not a coward. I left E2 becuase FF was going nowhere.

DOOM is a slow starter, and always finishes top 5. However the round was spoiled by mass supporters and, well, Backstabbing.

I'd rather delete than see the alliance i've been in for eras and eras and eras be back stabbed at tick like 250.

I will be returning to E4, just not under any flag.

PS; I cannot be blamed for this backstabbing, as i was not the one who made bad terms (George).

Anyway, Have a good round boys.

We werent backstabbed, we attacked MuPT

---KoTU---

---BD Mentor---

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:33 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

QUENTIN wrote:

Really?!? OMG, supporters! WHEREZ O.o

OC
E6 USMC/BFPT #1

NC
E1 V #1
E2 SAGE #1
E5 GS #1
M2 MEOW #1
M3 FMJ BFPT M2U #1
F5 BFPT #1

Creator Of Better Faster Purple Turtle

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next