It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Gauntlet has been thrown...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Dont count DOOM (WL) out!

We've been on E4 longer than most, and aren't done yet ;).

Most of you know DOOM isin't exactly a pushover :D

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:59 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kevin, I asked you this over MSN and yet you refuse to answer to me privately and now.

You complain about weak alliances? Alliances not up to par with you?

Then how about you stop recruiting the best and start recruiting average players and try to turn them into legends Kevin.

It is quite annoying having the be dominated or playing against players like Mo, Creel, and Renee over and over again; nor is it fun playing with them multiple times. If you had some real ones you would probably try to take on Tigrain instead of just joining him.

And if you are referring to my alliance as the "other" you are sadly mistaken, I am not quite sure what is going down within this, since WaLR was an attempt, but I did grab a couple of others.

I've heard of another handful of alliances coming, and it will all work out fine, if more what to come, then more it shall be.

But Kevin, I leave you with this:

If you are fed up with dominating Bd, try for a round to play with regular players and see how it feels to be playing at a 4:1 skill ratio.

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
LIES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Inactives doesn't mean they're not playing, I am talking about the players who can't login at work or school, or who sleep full nights, or don't login every tick otherwise. I can be most active, so the fact that I'm arguing against this aspect of double tick servers should indicate something to you.

I don't LOVE the NC, I think it is better, there is a solid foundation and a much better user interface. The best part is that it can be updated quickly and easily compared to the old client. The NC isn't going away, there is no point whining and complaining about OC being better, if that's what you want play on BD Classic and don't worry about my challenge. Why you are arguing so fiercely over semantics does not bode well for your overall argument. My point was, I want to play the current game, and single tick earth servers are as vanilla as it gets in that regard, hence my challenge being for E4.

I want to fight a larger variety of players, a vast majority of people can not maintain activity on double tick servers, and yet people who are less active tend to gravitate there, this I have already explained to you. I don't want to win because the guy didn't login, I want to win because he was there but made a worse plan than I did. It's a better sense of satisfaction.

I am one of the most hardcore players out there, so your assessment of me is quite hilarious. Your point is not valid, you argue semantics and that everyone who can't be online every 30 minutes should GTFO. That's not good publicity or good debate.

@ Catastrophic, I already answered your point in this thread if you cared to read it. I am recruiting new players, I am training them... just because I enjoy playing with the same foundation of a few players does not mean I shouldn't want to enjoy a higher level of competition.

Alliance size is only 14, are you saying we should just accept that 20~ good players are all there will ever be and we should just accept it? No no no. There are many great players out there, I just want to put a lot of them on the same server at the same time.

As for fighting Tigran, hilarious stuff man. I've done it twice already, am I not allowed to play WITH the man now? Puh-leeze.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

psg188 wrote:
@ Catastrophic, I already answered your point in this thread if you cared to read it. I am recruiting new players, I am training them... just because I enjoy playing with the same foundation of a few players does not mean I shouldn't want to enjoy a higher level of competition.

Alliance size is only 14, are you saying we should just accept that 20~ good players are all there will ever be and we should just accept it? No no no. There are many great players out there, I just want to put a lot of them on the same server at the same time.

As for fighting Tigran, hilarious stuff man. I've done it twice already, am I not allowed to play WITH the man now? Puh-leeze.

I read this, laughed, felt good about myself, then laughed more.

Recruiting isn't going to cut it, get down on the ground and be there with them, don't just be a guide, lead in the front.

Trust me when I say this, playing an alliance that you know has better team work, players, political relations, it makes the game quite a challenge, maybe you should try it once in a while.

I am quite fine with 14 players, I will go as far to say that this will be as close as to the Older Client then we will be for quite a while.

Tigran, Funny? I think not, playing in a GML sub should not count as fighting as you didn't send any units from what I recall, then again, my memory is faulty.

Whatever you do Kevin, best of luck, do not forget that this is my last era, so even if I lose, I will ensure the most fun for the both of us.

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
LIES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Oh no wonder you are acting so foolish, you didn't know, my apologies.

I played against Tigran E1A4, and E1A5. He played ARM seriously both rounds, I also fought against Creel, Shiz, and Heidi that round as well... so, I know a thing or two about fighting against competition, they were very good competition and I long for another round like that again.

Recruiting doesn't cut it? I put them in my alliance, I teach them the game, I've done this many times... what do you want me to do? Go to their house and hold their hand on the mouse? I have done what you're asking and plan to keep doing it, I play many rounds incognito and teach newbs while in said round. So don't tell me I'm not teaching newbies.

I'm glad your mundane dementia is so funny to you, because your post is rubbish.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

psg188 wrote:
Oh no wonder you are acting so foolish, you didn't know, my apologies.

I played against Tigran E1A4, and E1A5. He played ARM seriously both rounds, I also fought against Creel, Shiz, and Heidi that round as well... so, I know a thing or two about fighting against competition, they were very good competition and I long for another round like that again.

Recruiting doesn't cut it? I put them in my alliance, I teach them the game, I've done this many times... what do you want me to do? Go to their house and hold their hand on the mouse? I have done what you're asking and plan to keep doing it, I play many rounds incognito and teach newbs while in said round. So don't tell me I'm not teaching newbies.

I'm glad your mundane dementia is so funny to you, because your post is rubbish.

There is no acting involved. Petty words do not get the job done.
Did you like playing against Creel, Shiz, and Heidi? If memory serves me correct, you tried playing against GML and that was not much fun was it?

If you like playing against them, why not create an alliance or join one that is against ARM instead of playing with them and trying to get lucky with a pretty good alliance?

UBL, MsFt, and ARM, that was only like 3 alliances, the Sweden One (VIN I think?) wasn't that into it, BL fell quick, eh. That wasn't so heavy.

E4 had some fun alliances, WASP, S, HKF, and DRAW were super powers.

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
LIES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:24 pm 
Private
Private

I accept no challange. this has been our playground.
you bring hired guns in.this is my town. your best qualitys are acctivity and fearless.
my best qualitiesc are knowing yours.

now that that is said i offer you the challange.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

blackhawk wrote:
I accept no challange. this has been our playground.
you bring hired guns in. your best qualitys are acctivity and fearless.
my best qualitiesc are knowing yours.

now that that is said i offer you the challange.

Ha, I am out guys.

Nice post Dave :)

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
LIES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Yes I did like playing against them, fighting good teams when you have a good team is fun. That's why I am in a good team next round in E4 and I want other good teams to fight against, why is this so hard for you to understand?

Why won't I make a new alliance to fight ARM? Because most of the recruiting was done by me, so... why would I recruit an alliance for me to join only to leave and make a second one. That makes no sense.

So you DO know that round, funny you should forget it and claim I never fought against Tigran then.

Quote:
There is no acting involved. Petty words do not get the job done.

I think you are reaching pretty hard here. I do more to train newbs than you do, I play with them, I add them to msn, I teach them the game... I even recruit new players into my main alliances if they prove to be active. So... you're wrong... again. Big surprise.

@ Dave, doesn't matter who issues any challenge. Just be there and participate in a fun round. Hired guns? Haha. This isn't some mercenary group come to beat up your friends. This isn't any more your server than anyone elses. I just want to have a good time, if you want to take part in a competitive round, show up. Easy as that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well I'm not the best player ever (duhh?) But I'd love to see some competition. From what I've read in all the BD archives, and from links to "old forums" that people have given me, I saw a nice few wars, some that still never ended. Hopefully E4 is one of these servers. A fight 'till the end. Like it's supposed to be.

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next