It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: UWS\UWF\UWC VS TIB\WCA\FIFA\KILL\UWK\SWAT\WRL\PIN (BR's)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:38 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Lionheart13 wrote:
Who would want any SM member? A weak link IMO. Nah i'm just trolling... :D
Sad move though... a little hypocritical if you ask me.

I fail to understand the hypocrisy in this. WCA takes in members who firstly leave their alliance and then kill their members and take all their crystals. Trying not to judge here but thats dirty play.

Whereas my team was already dead and my spoils belonged to KM. It was agreed by all the top guns that my crystals belong to KM and I was quite prepared to die as well and rest. However the very alliance that my crystals belong to invited me to join. It is up to them and at first I did not want but then my old team said why not continue playing.

Now as good sportsman I relocated and neither attacked or stole any spoils belonging to another team whilst waiting for my invite from KM.

So Colombia no teen tantrums just cold hard facts. Oh and btw I am 23 so wrong again bro, and Portugal we all saw you uturn in the middle of the final battle with SM and desert your teammates to run after a relic. Again yet another example of dirty play.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal

serenity54 wrote:
I fail to understand the hypocrisy in this. WCA takes in members who firstly leave their alliance and then kill their members and take all their crystals. Trying not to judge here but thats dirty play.

Whereas my team was already dead and my spoils belonged to KM. It was agreed by all the top guns that my crystals belong to KM and I was quite prepared to die as well and rest. However the very alliance that my crystals belong to invited me to join. It is up to them and at first I did not want but then my old team said why not continue playing.

Now as good sportsman I relocated and neither attacked or stole any spoils belonging to another team whilst waiting for my invite from KM.

Im not judging you. What i wonder is, if they in first place trust you (or SM, because SM decided to fight WCA and let free crystals to KM), why in the first place they went to war?

Its not the same picking a member of a sub you knew previously who disagrees with his leader than picking one of the members with you are in war. I think thats why my buddies were saying :3.

Anyway, i dont judge you and i dont care your age. I expect you to have fun, this is a game and everyone should enjoy it :3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:40 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well I guess thats where reputation comes in handy. I never lie nor do I resort to underhanded tactics so I guess KM thought I was more useful to them as part of the team than as another dead member of SM and once I have given my word then its a done deal.

As to SM fighting WCA I think you have your wires crossed. WCA actually attacked SM first not the other way around unless you are thinking of the sub which as the former MoW of SM, the subs actions was never sanctioned.

In fact WCA attacked SM only after KM had killed 70-80% of our squads so what followed by WCA's claim to any spoils was as a direct result of the first victory by KM. When WCA went up against an alliance that was already badly beaten being attacked on all fronts they could easily take out any remaining squads and was in fact their reason to claim any spoils of SM.

I follow a code and to me the spoils of war belonged to KM even if WCA later on killed a few members. Just as WCA got their spoils from the sub of SA which they were rightly entitled to as the victor.

Yes I am glad KM decided to grant me mercy so that I can say hello to a few old friends and continue playing. Its been a very interesting era so far and I am glad to be still part of it.

Keep on playing and all the best

Talyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

serenity54 wrote:
Well I guess thats where reputation comes in handy. I never lie nor do I resort to underhanded tactics so I guess KM thought I was more useful to them as part of the team than as another dead member of SM and once I have given my word then its a done deal.

Maybe. I guess we will never know :3.

serenity54 wrote:
As to SM fighting WCA I think you have your wires crossed. WCA actually attacked SM first not the other way around unless you are thinking of the sub which as the former MoW of SM, the subs actions was never sanctioned.

I was replying on what you said about tomaC (because you were speaking of him), he left your sub as many others left because they disagreed with their leader. Not because betrayal or somewhat, you should have checked who you put in charge of the sub.

serenity54 wrote:
In fact WCA attacked SM only after KM had killed 70-80% of our squads so what followed by WCA's claim to any spoils was as a direct result of the first victory by KM. When WCA went up against an alliance that was already badly beaten being attacked on all fronts they could easily take out any remaining squads and was in fact their reason to claim any spoils of SM.

I follow a code and to me the spoils of war belonged to KM even if WCA later on killed a few members. Just as WCA got their spoils from the sub of SA which they were rightly entitled to as the victor.

KM killed around 250 squads, WCA killed around 200 AFTER the battle with KM. I guess we cannot say we did the whole war, but saying we only joined after the war was over is just an overstatement. Just check the kills of Netherlands or any other (i mention him because as leader he was in all battles) and you will see has many killing as the top member of KM. We did our job and we got our spoils, nothing more, nothing less. It was a coalition war, not a separated war.

serenity54 wrote:
Yes I am glad KM decided to grant me mercy so that I can say hello to a few old friends and continue playing. Its been a very interesting era so far and I am glad to be still part of it.

Keep on playing and all the best

Talyn

Well, it looks like Hateme joined COL and maybe other guys from SM will join KM/non declared subs. So thats why i wondered why go in war in the first place if you are going to pick the members. It just doesnt make sense to me, though im the first one granting opportunities to the enemies.

Have fun :3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

WCA....such hypocrites....Tyrano....It's funny because you see.....We killed most of SM alone in 1 battle and you vultured more than half of the spoils LOL....and only 2-3 ticks after our long war of attrition with SM in Greenland....as soon as we sacrifice our 90 squads(our whole army basically) in a noble attempt to kill 240 squads of SM's which succeeded yet got us killed in the process, WCA who "weren't ready" to help us yet started moving to Africa full force to vulture all the spoils just 2 ticks later... Tyrano....there's a difference between fighting and killing an active 12 man team(what KM did) and then there's killing units on colonies of inactive players who aren't trying anymore(what WCA did). And you know why SM tried their best to inflict as much damage as they could upon you guys because they didn't want you to vulture their crystals when you didn't earn the right to take them, so they clashed into you....so basically the reason why you killed a decent amount is because they forced you into doing so lol in order to take their crystals...

To be honest TIB saved you.....had they not had to battle with all those SM squads you would have had to fight those and you wouldn't have gotten very far.....you probably would've died to SM in Africa...

And our leader recruited Talyn because Talyn is a good player. Also Talyn didn't backstab his team like TomaC, only low people backstab. Talyn has honor, he left his team on good terms, he fought with them until the end. Like a true warrior.

You WCA people are starting to piss me off lol.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal

massgenocide wrote:
WCA....such hypocrites....Tyrano....It's funny because you see.....We killed most of SM alone in 1 battle and you vultured more than half of the spoils LOL....and only 2-3 ticks after our long war of attrition with SM in Greenland....as soon as we sacrifice our 90 squads(our whole army basically) in a noble attempt to kill 240 squads of SM's which succeeded yet got us killed in the process, WCA who "weren't ready" to help us yet started moving to Africa full force to vulture all the spoils just 2 ticks later... Tyrano....there's a difference between fighting and killing an active 12 man team(what KM did) and then there's killing units on colonies of inactive players who aren't trying anymore(what WCA did). And you know why SM tried their best to inflict as much damage as they could upon you guys because they didn't want you to vulture their crystals when you didn't earn the right to take them, so they clashed into you....so basically the reason why you killed a decent amount is because they forced you into doing so lol in order to take their crystals...

Such a bad point. We didnt kill enough for you? Why the hell Netherlands has 10k kills? why the others in our alliance have around 4-5k? You are lying to yourself if you think we did nothing in the war. If we hadnt joined the coalition you would be fighting SM yet, because they had 1800 power BEFORE we joined the coalition. You havent killed anything since those 240 squads. They had more, you know? And if my maths arent wrong... they had around 2300 power before all the wars. They got to 1800 after the 240 squads you killed and they got less than 1k AFTER we dealt with them. So please, get your fact straight. SWAT also killed enemies, TIB also killed enemies, yet you still acting as if a battle (MISTAKE from SM) was all the war. It was a major battle and the turning point of the war, but it wasnt the whole war.

And by the way, we didnt vultured anything, Netherlands settled a deal with your leader and we honored it. We got less than 120 crystals and you got everything else. Though we growed more because we killed the sub in Aussie.

massgenocide wrote:
To be honest TIB saved you.....had they not had to battle with all those SM squads you would have had to fight those and you wouldn't have gotten very far.....you probably would've died to SM in Africa...

And our leader recruited Talyn because Talyn is a good player. Also Talyn didn't backstab his team like TomaC, only low people backstab. Talyn has honor, he left his team on good terms, he fought with them until the end. Like a true warrior.

You WCA people are starting to piss me off lol.

Sure, TIB did a lot of help, did you honored their help? Did you let them have anything? Dont use them like puppets because they were a watching team who declared war to SM and did their job. The Man showed even without playing serious he is a good leader and a force of respect.
And i dont think we would have died in Africa, we had less, it could have been an attrition war, but eventually our forces in Aussie would have reached Arabia and they would have to call back.

About Talyn i will speak no more. I dont know him but everyone respects him, so he must be good in this game and honorable, to be picked from the enemies. Btw i wouldnt call "fighting till the last" to "relocate the colony + getting my troops safe while my team dies", though nobody could blame Talyn for it, it would have been useless to relocated and let the troops die.
About TomaC i will tell you again that the SM sub was nothing but a group of disagreeing people. Not only TomaC left them, but other ones (i was even considering joining them before joining WCA). They didnt liked their leader so they left when they were able to.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:43 am 
Captain
Captain

:roll:
too much chit chat from children, not enough BR's

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

redwurm wrote:
:roll:
too much chit chat from children, not enough BR's

You love wars too much... i would like to join any of your alliances for fun anytime :3.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

No offense, but you would't fit in.

Reading your responses, etc...you gotta ways to go before we'd be willing to put up with you.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
redwurm wrote:
No offense, but you would't fit in.

Reading your responses, etc...you gotta ways to go before we'd be willing to put up with you.

Would i fit in?

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next