It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:09 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
then make an alliance. Join anyone who is willing to fight. I'm sure you can find someone.

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno

Retired.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm
Posts: 213
Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Gender: male
I probably can find someone but im waiting to see if my alliance will switch too

_________________
Best Rank: 11
Most Xtals: 37
Most Relics: 1

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 627
Gender: male
Well with TIB and WCA now joining the war. I am sure you can find some alliance to join ready to take on UWS as well.

_________________
Championship Era 2013 Winner (DoCE/VND)
FORMER SENIOR MODERATOR

8+ years of Battledawn


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:12 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 63
Apollo wrote:
It doesn't matter if they have the skill we had last era. Any alliance that is willing to actively oppose UWS is better than sitting in their sub contributing to the boring era.


Meh, thats what i am waiting without alliance. I didnt joined the world to play Cityville. I wanted war and bloodshed, none has been granted yet.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:35 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am
Posts: 29
Gender: male
KIll will be dead in no time.. and so will the others.. and the thing ppl complain about boosting.. DUDE, If We dont boost u wont be able to play this game.. -_-
so, just go with it.. and stop complaining like kid's..
TIB,KILL and i can't count how many other alliances have raged war against us..
KILL loosing their grounds.. lost like 2-3 players maybe (i did not go through the br)
............

-Gallant Terminator

_________________
Image
Image

IGN : Gallant Terminator \ Shakespeare

Played/Playing with : IW,RoFl,Haha,UWS,GDF,TLG,II,EW,PHR (galaxy)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 63
coolpranav wrote:
KIll will be dead in no time.. and so will the others.. and the thing ppl complain about boosting.. DUDE, If We dont boost u wont be able to play this game.. -_-
so, just go with it.. and stop complaining like kid's..
TIB,KILL and i can't count how many other alliances have raged war against us..
KILL loosing their grounds.. lost like 2-3 players maybe (i did not go through the br)
............

-Gallant Terminator


Sure thing about the boosting... i thank you for keeping the game alive... yet you are destroying it by overkill advantage of having a 12 boosting members alliance in a server where only 2 or 3 alliances are actually playing.

New players will be conquered in a few ticks after they lose their protection.
Small alliances will be nothing, because a member alone of your alliance will be able to overpower them.

And the sad point is... this happens most rounds ive seen (after returning the game).


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 157
Gender: male
Tyrano wrote:
coolpranav wrote:
KIll will be dead in no time.. and so will the others.. and the thing ppl complain about boosting.. DUDE, If We dont boost u wont be able to play this game.. -_-
so, just go with it.. and stop complaining like kid's..
TIB,KILL and i can't count how many other alliances have raged war against us..
KILL loosing their grounds.. lost like 2-3 players maybe (i did not go through the br)
............

-Gallant Terminator


Sure thing about the boosting... i thank you for keeping the game alive... yet you are destroying it by overkill advantage of having a 12 boosting members alliance in a server where only 2 or 3 alliances are actually playing.

New players will be conquered in a few ticks after they lose their protection.
Small alliances will be nothing, because a member alone of your alliance will be able to overpower them.

And the sad point is... this happens most rounds ive seen (after returning the game).


Sounds like every server I play now a days

_________________
"This Jedi ferrets out deceit and injustice, bringing it to light."
THC,CATS


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am
Posts: 29
Gender: male
Tyrano wrote:
coolpranav wrote:
KIll will be dead in no time.. and so will the others.. and the thing ppl complain about boosting.. DUDE, If We dont boost u wont be able to play this game.. -_-
so, just go with it.. and stop complaining like kid's..
TIB,KILL and i can't count how many other alliances have raged war against us..
KILL loosing their grounds.. lost like 2-3 players maybe (i did not go through the br)
............

-Gallant Terminator


Sure thing about the boosting... i thank you for keeping the game alive... yet you are destroying it by overkill advantage of having a 12 boosting members alliance in a server where only 2 or 3 alliances are actually playing.

New players will be conquered in a few ticks after they lose their protection.
Small alliances will be nothing, because a member alone of your alliance will be able to overpower them.

And the sad point is... this happens most rounds ive seen (after returning the game).



This is what the game is about man!.. and not all are red boosters.. every1 did boost at tick 1.. but not all are..
and we have a heck of a production..! so.. yeah! we rock..! xD
and kill fell from rank 2 to rank 6.. time for TIB.. and SWAT also declared was on us..! Wish us luck man.. xD other than accusing us for boosting. :P

_________________
Image
Image

IGN : Gallant Terminator \ Shakespeare

Played/Playing with : IW,RoFl,Haha,UWS,GDF,TLG,II,EW,PHR (galaxy)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 63
coolpranav wrote:
This is what the game is about man!..


I didnt returned to play this.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:03 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am
Posts: 29
Gender: male
Tyrano wrote:
coolpranav wrote:
This is what the game is about man!..


I didnt returned to play this.


Then man, i can't help you.. help your self.. :-)
and conquer power is there.. so use that* .. ;)

_________________
Image
Image

IGN : Gallant Terminator \ Shakespeare

Played/Playing with : IW,RoFl,Haha,UWS,GDF,TLG,II,EW,PHR (galaxy)


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl