It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who is playing next era on E4 and going for the win
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
And we're talking about us again ill add in some stuff... I say AVA was ok but im pretty sure we could have done a better job dealing with them if HBG hadnt joined them but HBG just had to hate us, as for any rank/fighting stuff it was all teamwork, you guys worked together to take us down, When HBG was fighting we were still second but when AVA joined we fell, if AVA fought us without allies we could have done better against them

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Apollo wrote:
AVA did well, And I admit that, and they did well against fake BYZ. But AVA aren't the ones who fought DbD nearly the entire era.

My point is both sides couldnt have won so early without each other.

HBG could have won Dbd... eventually (if the round didnt end so quick)... but it could have costed you guys 300-500 more ticks.

And without you, we would probably have required a week after BYZ and maybe more strategy before throwing up our 3rd spot to trash. I still thinking we did a bad move by atacking so early, we didnt fully recovered from the war with BYZ, if we had taken our time, we could have swarmed the area with an army double size... yet we rushed to help HBG.

Anyway, returning to this world... i still finding it sad. Booster boosting, watcher watching and people surrendering to UWS and making more subs for them...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Tyrano wrote:
Apollo wrote:
AVA did well, And I admit that, and they did well against fake BYZ. But AVA aren't the ones who fought DbD nearly the entire era.

My point is both sides couldnt have won so early without each other.

HBG could have won Dbd... eventually (if the round didnt end so quick)... but it could have costed you guys 300-500 more ticks.

And without you, we would probably have required a week after BYZ and maybe more strategy before throwing up our 3rd spot to trash. I still thinking we did a bad move by atacking so early, we didnt fully recovered from the war with BYZ, if we had taken our time, we could have swarmed the area with an army double size... yet we rushed to help HBG.

Anyway, returning to this world... i still finding it sad. Booster boosting, watcher watching and people surrendering to UWS and making more subs for them...

Agreed this world pretty sad only thing thats gonna happen is the KILL and UWS, but that could always be quick war, ICE isnt trying, DbD gone, HBG not playing, AVA scattered, BYZ... i dont even know where they are everyones gone

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:23 am 
Captain
Captain

Bfan agrees the round is bad, yet is sitting in a sub of UWS and contributing to the crappiness.

Does that make sense to you Bo?

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:01 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

redwurm wrote:
Bfan agrees the round is bad, yet is sitting in a sub of UWS and contributing to the crappiness.

Does that make sense to you Bo?

What am i supposed to do, my team isnt a HBG we cant take on UWS and their sub, if i wanted to take on UWS i have no team to help me, im not even trying this era my BD career is practically over, lifes getting busy, dont see any of my friends online anymore im just watching

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:28 pm 
Private
Private

Then just attack them. Join an alliance that doesn't like them. Don't be a hypocrite about it, though. You say it's a boring era that UWS will win without a challenge. then why not challenge them? you have nothing to lose otherwise lol.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Apollo wrote:
Then just attack them. Join an alliance that doesn't like them. Don't be a hypocrite about it, though. You say it's a boring era that UWS will win without a challenge. then why not challenge them? you have nothing to lose otherwise lol.

I would do that but then which alliance KILL wont accept me since their full, and i dont wanna join any weak alliances cause im 99.99% sure that any weak alliance isnt gonna turn out to be another HBG

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:49 pm 
Private
Private

It doesn't matter if they have the skill we had last era. Any alliance that is willing to actively oppose UWS is better than sitting in their sub contributing to the boring era.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Apollo wrote:
It doesn't matter if they have the skill we had last era. Any alliance that is willing to actively oppose UWS is better than sitting in their sub contributing to the boring era.

Tell me any alliance you see has a chance to do something to UWS chances are that a few alliances will actually get to kill a few squads basically everyone is a UWS lapdog

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next