It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling out JAMES (The Man) and ICE
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:02 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Aashis, please be more careful about what you say about other players. I wouldn't want to have to lock this topic ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sounds like BYZ need to come back and show everyone who the REAL leaders of E4 are :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 am 
Private
Private

DamoESP wrote:
Sounds like BYZ need to come back and show everyone who the REAL leaders of E4 are :twisted:

Yeah, If Colin didn't have to go off and have a job and a life. Stupid newb. <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal

aashis123 wrote:
lol you rather keep your dumb mouth shut.We didn't have a single sub ,it was ICE with all the subs.And we don't like to hide behind a sub like you do.Redwurm is challenging ICE in a server where they got all their subs and that as well without any help.I think you got some reading disabilities .I would strongly recommend you to go find a cure for that.Just makes you more stupid when you open your mouth.Or just don't write about a topic you know little or nothing of.

Wow you most be so proud of yourself. I mean really now just so proud. Everyone has subs even if they aren't under the main alliance name its how BD is you have subs, allies, and enemies. I am quite impressed that you have to downgrade another player so much because you are scared about what would happen if you actual played an era fair.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

GeneralBrand wrote:
aashis123 wrote:
lol you rather keep your dumb mouth shut.We didn't have a single sub ,it was ICE with all the subs.And we don't like to hide behind a sub like you do.Redwurm is challenging ICE in a server where they got all their subs and that as well without any help.I think you got some reading disabilities .I would strongly recommend you to go find a cure for that.Just makes you more stupid when you open your mouth.Or just don't write about a topic you know little or nothing of.

Wow you most be so proud of yourself. I mean really now just so proud. Everyone has subs even if they aren't under the main alliance name its how BD is you have subs, allies, and enemies. I am quite impressed that you have to downgrade another player so much because you are scared about what would happen if you actual played an era fair.

I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but I have to interject here that you couldn't be more wrong. I've been a part of plenty of no-sub alliances, they definitely do exist. Perhaps you need to step out of your comfort zone and meet other types of players.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:34 am 
Private
Private

GeneralBrand wrote:
aashis123 wrote:

Everyone has subs?Excuse me ,everyone is not like you.Don't try to judge everyone.Its people like you who have spoiled this game,that is the only conclusion i can draw from your statement.If you play with subs,allies and all doesn't mean everyone else does as well.BD is all about enemies,no subs and allies are temporary.I am not downgrading anyone ,your statement is just reflecting your truth .Scared about playing a fair era?hahah You sound like you are the writer i hired to write down my biography :shock:.You seem to be playing with teams that brings uncountable subs and still gets beaten :roll: .I can't really change your mind set then.
And i would appreciate if you don't speak on a topic you have no clue about. Unless you have something worthy to say, I don't have so much spare time to discuss with you who has no association with this topic or anything that interest me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aashis123 wrote:
GeneralBrand wrote:
aashis123 wrote:

Everyone has subs?Excuse me ,everyone is not like you.Don't try to judge everyone.Its people like you who have spoiled this game,that is the only conclusion i can draw from your statement.If you play with subs,allies and all doesn't mean everyone else does as well.BD is all about enemies,no subs and allies are temporary.I am not downgrading anyone ,your statement is just reflecting your truth .Scared about playing a fair era?hahah You sound like you are the writer i hired to write down my biography :shock:.You seem to be playing with teams that brings uncountable subs and still gets beaten :roll: .I can't really change your mind set then.
And i would appreciate if you don't speak on a topic you have no clue about. Unless you have something worthy to say, I don't have so much spare time to discuss with you who has no association with this topic or anything that interest me.

Well i think u havent seen Brandon playing....Sorry if i am interfering bt seriously u must not have seen him playing.

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 am 
Captain
Captain

I challenged James...I told him I would bring NO SUBS and he could bring as many as he wants.

I dont know what everyone else is talking about, read the first post.

I dont care where we do it as long as its single tick, but he has the best chance on Earth. Double ticks are not for skillful players.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Charlesmohapatra wrote:
Well i think u havent seen Brandon playing....Sorry if i am interfering bt seriously u must not have seen him playing.

Thank you Charlesmohapatra. For you are correct if they have seen me play they will know I hate subs with a passive. Also as much as backstabbers if not more they are a tie most likely on hate level.

aashis123 wrote:

I hate subs every era I hate them and really I tell my alliance leader in every world I play not to have subs. However it happens. There is no need to change my mind set on this for even if they didnt have sub they had allies which helped and most likely a good bit. If they didnt job well done then. However saying I am a writer for you well if you want to pay me I will be more then happy to write whatever you want me to. I am part of the BD community so if there is a forum I have every right to post and discuss the topic.

Alexanderkitty wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but I have to interject here that you couldn't be more wrong. I've been a part of plenty of no-sub alliances, they definitely do exist. Perhaps you need to step out of your comfort zone and meet other types of players.

Alexander yes there are I but many and my comfort zone is with no subs. They just get in the way and take conquers, crystals, ops from you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:37 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Can you all shut up! gosh grow a some balls and fight Ice(The Man)!! :3 Or we will.

All i see is talk :3 no walk.

Have a good day.

~Greeny

#AdminGreeny2014

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next