It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling out JAMES (The Man) and ICE
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 am 
Captain
Captain

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I was not in e4 last era, but i am this era and myself was not satisfied our performance including my own, as i had the lowest kills in my career as a whole this time around.

as for the stats you showed George, they are well .................
and Apollo, when he meant it an arab quote, im preety sure he wasn't being racist.
but yeah you do have a tendency of name stealing and lying that's why i'd never be in a team even if you're in the sub of it. but hey anyone can get good, it just takes work.

as for ICE playing next era, i won't be with them if they do but i don't think they'll drop to play seriously knowing that 4 of their key members won't play, the others probably can.

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:42 am 
Private
Private

Ehsas, you know I respect you as a friend and old player, and I'm happy that not everyone in ICE seems to be gloating about an easy win. I'm getting an easy win this E1, and I'm not proud of it, so meh. Easy wins don't really mean anything.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What is it with mods and ruining all the drama these days. If it's up to them we'll have one post a battle report the era and keep it there these days, it seems. :lol:

If greeny sayings become a thing on these forums I might decide to kill myself with a butterknife... :?

That said, i'd love to see ICE fight a stronger team, but not everyone has the inherent desire to prove themselves and we can not expect it of anyone.

It's not like there was a premier world for ICE to prove their skill anyway, perhaps they simply got burned out.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Alexanderkitty wrote:
What is it with mods and ruining all the drama these days. If it's up to them we'll have one post a battle report the era and keep it there these days, it seems. :lol:

If greeny sayings become a thing on these forums I might decide to kill myself with a butterknife... :?

That said, i'd love to see ICE fight a stronger team, but not everyone has the inherent desire to prove themselves and we can not expect it of anyone.

It's not like there was a premier world for ICE to prove their skill anyway, perhaps they simply got burned out.

Well I told redwurm that we could like pair up his alliance and mine and then we could fight ICE together but apparently we suck so much that we'll just get in their way

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

We are not looking to come back to E4 with help like ICE does. I made it quite clear that we would come with no subs/brother alliances. If you meant that we should all play in an alliance together, then I'll have to decline.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

I am double posting to bump this. Mods, deal with it.

So seeing as James has continually been too chicken to play next E4, I wont be bothering to come. James has already told all of his little friends that he will place next to me just to troll, etc etc. I am looking for a fight, not a battle of who can defend full squad spams.

Unless somebody worth fighting comes, I wont be bringing a team. Seeing as how we could have won this round if there were more time, I doubt there will be much of a challenge from any of the usual members of the peanut gallery.

Feel free to change my mind though, Im ALWAYS down for a good fight (unlike somebody).

bfan8475 wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

redwurm from what I can tell you are scared to go play James in any world beside E4. I wont mention the double post oh wait I just did. Why dont you man up and play him in another world beside E4 where all your little friends(subs) are. Both of you find a world neither play that much bring 1 team and battle stop crying over how the other wont come to the world you want them to.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ill play him on any single tick world. Nice try.

What subs? The only team that war'd with us was a ICE sub this round.

While I prefer Earth due to the map, fantasy or mars will just make it easier/quicker. At least on Earth he can hide on the other side of the map for a while.

bfan8475 wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:46 pm 
Private
Private

GeneralBrand wrote:
redwurm from what I can tell you are scared to go play James in any world beside E4. I wont mention the double post oh wait I just did. Why dont you man up and play him in another world beside E4 where all your little friends(subs) are. Both of you find a world neither play that much bring 1 team and battle stop crying over how the other wont come to the world you want them to.

lol you rather keep your dumb mouth shut.We didn't have a single sub ,it was ICE with all the subs.And we don't like to hide behind a sub like you do.Redwurm is challenging ICE in a server where they got all their subs and that as well without any help.I think you got some reading disabilities .I would strongly recommend you to go find a cure for that.Just makes you more stupid when you open your mouth.Or just don't write about a topic you know little or nothing of.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next