It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling out JAMES (The Man) and ICE
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:45 am 
Captain
Captain

It breaks your heart that these "pro's" are getting a bad rap?

How about put them up against somebody with skill. It took them 400+ ticks to defeat some no name alliance last E4 and they had to fight absolutely NOBODY this E4.

They will get a good rap if they earn it, end of story.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:50 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LOL George. As a member of BOLD that era it's my duty to tell the actual truth about how ICE didn't earn their win. Also, on top of that, when you say "we" you mean them right? Not you? You weren't pulling all nighters with them lol. By the end of the era you had 1600 kills and 4 crystals LOL. I still can't believe they didn't kick you lol. As for ICE "earning" their win. They didn't earn jack (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..). You know who earned you're win? TBA(DbD this era), AuR, 22nd, FIRE, TK, BYZ. James must have been flirting with the guys over at those teams, because I doubt teams are stupid enough to suicide into other teams for no gain what so ever. If they hadn't helped you'd be dead. You guys beat us in 1 major battle where we lost by like 20 squads due to the fact that we had no armour from fighting TBA and 22nd's mass suicides. Lol I killed you twice and We killed 80 squads of Atlantic Puffin lol(50 were in a 9 hour attack and he didn't dodge LOL). We killed other ICE armies too. Too bad ICE won, I was fine losing, I wasn't fine with a trash team winning. As for James, he must be one of the lowest players I've met recently. He's a coward, he'll play dirty to win and will use teams as shields. I have no respect for people like him.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:53 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Just challenge them by joining a powerful team or you can always recruit one. This could happen if they will be playing next era off course, I am going to play with a powerful team other than ICE next era on Earth 4 and I am sure it will be action packed, we need to push competition although the new feature of not rewarding tokens for ranked 2/3 alliance will certainly have positive effects on encouraging competition.
Let's not make this topic a flame one, past is the past Jaek, I have the same point of view like yours despite everything, purpose I am going to comment on something that is really plain and simple:
I'm sure everyone loves to win easy eras and dominate worlds, it is psychologically true because that's life.
And I want everyone to remember, mainly you Jake and the owner of this thread, that this is just a game, stop looking pathetic because it becomes a bit childish now.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Last edited by georgeshelou on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Next Era should be fun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:46 am 
Major
Major

georgeshelou wrote:
I'm sure everyone loves to win easy eras and dominate worlds, it is psychologically true because that's life.

Completely inaccurate. The best players I know want war all era long with insane amounts of activity. Less skilled players or blue hunters are the ones that want easy wins from my experience.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:05 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I didn't say I liked easy eras, I commented on this in an absolute way. I hate easy wins and it is proven in my support of the new rule of not rewarding blue tokens for 2/3 alliance :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:18 am 
Captain
Captain

a) nobody likes easy Era's. I've quit sure win alliances because of the way a round was shaping up (ie: easy win, battle huggling)
b) ICE has told me they will not come, so THE MAN wont be able to attempt to live up to his name. Sad.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:
Just challenge them by joining a powerful team or you can always recruit one. This could happen if they will be playing next era off course, I am going to play with a powerful team other than ICE next era on Earth 4 and I am sure it will be action packed, we need to push competition although the new feature of not rewarding tokens for ranked 2/3 alliance will certainly have positive effects on encouraging competition.
Let's not make this topic a flame one, past is the past Jaek, I have the same point of view like yours despite everything, purpose I am going to comment on something that is really plain and simple:
And I want everyone to remember, mainly you Jake and the owner of this thread, that this is just a game, stop looking pathetic because it becomes a bit childish now.

Please, the only pathetic one here is you. I have more winning experience and fighting experience than you, also unlike you I don't steal players' names. There's a reason I wont play on any team you play on, Either the leader doesn't know how horrible you are at playing or they are desperate. If you want to badmouth me you should add some bite to you're bark. You want to settle things 1 on 1? I'd love to kill you sometime.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I will obviously accept your challenge to get my hands dirty on you because I can simply boost, over power you, put my skills on the line because I improved with with time and I will kill you. Next Earth 4 or Earth 5 SOLO, summer 2014, what do you think ? I won't be able to play faster than 1 tickers due to studies. My hands haven't been clean for a long time, having to answer and lose my time with a person like you is just making them dirtier, Anyway, it is a game, get that right once and for all, I developed my skills with the knowledge I could become better than you because I am better than you ;) and by the way, who said you have more winning experience than me, you ain't see nothing yet, oh and I almost forgot, I have stolen only GameOver's in game name and avatar last year exactly, when are you going to give us an end to this ridiculous story?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:50 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

you are talking big but can you back it up :|

#AdminGreeny2014

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next