It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:36 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 796
Location: Ohio
Gender: male
When this war started, DbD had more power than AVA and BdB had more power than HBG/KB.

What the heck are you talking about?

_________________
mL / AI / Prr / ROTR / Meow
Oluvai wrote:
There is no clue boost.
bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:42 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:54 am
Posts: 16
Location: Ohio
Gender: male
i think a recent BR is missing


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 796
Location: Ohio
Gender: male
Here you go good looking

Image

_________________
mL / AI / Prr / ROTR / Meow
Oluvai wrote:
There is no clue boost.
bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:54 am
Posts: 16
Location: Ohio
Gender: male
How are you me? Or how am I you?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 63
Korupt wrote:
That's a simple way to view it however, with the round I was talking about it was a very skilled and balanced round. That was epic, anyone can go out and kill a lot of units but it all depends on how it is done. In this case I'd say a weaker team was just outmatched and slaughtered it's not epic but sad.


Well, its a game, why not keep it simple? I remember having good times in Old Client (rounds were actually more alive than now), but sadly, thats gone.

Now we have this... so why wont have fun in this? I dont need to point DbD and laugh to show we won. Its CLEAR we won alredy (they dropped from 2 to 4th, soon 5th). It was a fair battle at all because we were more active and they had more power. But in the end we won, its just like that, nothing else.

You guys take it too personal.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:15 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3329
Gender: male
Tyrano wrote:
Korupt wrote:
That's a simple way to view it however, with the round I was talking about it was a very skilled and balanced round. That was epic, anyone can go out and kill a lot of units but it all depends on how it is done. In this case I'd say a weaker team was just outmatched and slaughtered it's not epic but sad.


Well, its a game, why not keep it simple? I remember having good times in Old Client (rounds were actually more alive than now), but sadly, thats gone.

Now we have this... so why wont have fun in this? I dont need to point DbD and laugh to show we won. Its CLEAR we won alredy (they dropped from 2 to 4th, soon 5th). It was a fair battle at all because we were more active and they had more power. But in the end we won, its just like that, nothing else.

You guys take it too personal.

You say "you guys" like I am to be counted among them. :lol:
Simple can be good but it can also easily be said that those that look at the complexities of bd are the ones that dominate while those that think in simple terms do not. If you only focus on kills you will surely pick too many fights to handle and die because of it. What makes things truly interesting is watching someone that controls all aspects and accounts for everything, not blindly killing but killing with a purpose and reason.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 63
Korupt wrote:
You say "you guys" like I am to be counted among them. :lol:
Simple can be good but it can also easily be said that those that look at the complexities of bd are the ones that dominate while those that think in simple terms do not. If you only focus on kills you will surely pick too many fights to handle and die because of it. What makes things truly interesting is watching someone that controls all aspects and accounts for everything, not blindly killing but killing with a purpose and reason.


Well, two aspects of the game, i like to be in the frontlanes, not caring about losses, but the safety of the team. If i have to retreat, i will, but i would sacrifice my army to destroy the enemy, no doubt :3.

And sorry if i included you in the "you guys", at the begining of the war, it looked like a honorable match between AVA + HBG vs DbD + BdB, which was completely balanced, nobody made fun of anyone, but now DbD + BdB are lost... and people are making fun of them. You could give some tips, advices and that stuff. But making fun will make them (eventually) leave, and you will have no enemy then :3.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:15 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3329
Gender: male
Tyrano wrote:
Korupt wrote:
You say "you guys" like I am to be counted among them. :lol:
Simple can be good but it can also easily be said that those that look at the complexities of bd are the ones that dominate while those that think in simple terms do not. If you only focus on kills you will surely pick too many fights to handle and die because of it. What makes things truly interesting is watching someone that controls all aspects and accounts for everything, not blindly killing but killing with a purpose and reason.


Well, two aspects of the game, i like to be in the frontlanes, not caring about losses, but the safety of the team. If i have to retreat, i will, but i would sacrifice my army to destroy the enemy, no doubt :3.

And sorry if i included you in the "you guys", at the begining of the war, it looked like a honorable match between AVA + HBG vs DbD + BdB, which was completely balanced, nobody made fun of anyone, but now DbD + BdB are lost... and people are making fun of them. You could give some tips, advices and that stuff. But making fun will make them (eventually) leave, and you will have no enemy then :3.

I'm on neither side. :lol:
However I believe when a side pokes fun and makes jokes they also need to be able to accept it. Both sides have gone back and forth and neither has gone too far in my opinion. Though it should be noted I've thicker skin than most. The fact remains however that I've seen no complaints from either side so it would seem they are all taking it as good fun/normal trash talk.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 148
Location: east coast of the united states
Gender: male
what happened to no bashing eachother. *sigh* DBD members disappoint me with this.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:20 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 142
Gender: male
warhero1000 wrote:
what happened to no bashing eachother. *sigh* DBD members disappoint me with this.


I know that feeling:/ It seems that some people just want to watch the world burn

_________________
"This Jedi ferrets out deceit and injustice, bringing it to light."
THC,CATS


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl