It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:09 am 
Captain
Captain

And you are playing Mars :)

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:11 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
That seems like a bad reason to leave considering a step has just been made to combat the sub empires. Completely your choice but given some of the feed back I've heard from the worlds it is already making a change. Add that on with the sudden influx of Armor Games players and now seems to be a pretty good time to play.

I come back from the old content (i just got crazy to check where on hell was my alliance in this Hall of Fame), the game was so balanced then... it was so active, i remember seeing lot of people playing, small alliances could gather to overthrow a big one... yet now it seems the four or five worlds ive seen are only for 20-30 people, the rest arent even trying, only watching.

Tokens made this game very bad at all, whats the point on having free boosts in times just because you were in the 3rd alliance in another server? I just dont get it.

@redwurm: not playing anymore, clearly its inactive as hell :/.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:15 am 
Private
Private

And now that's gone, Tyrano. 2nd/3rd place no longer get blues.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:46 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Apollo wrote:
And now that's gone, Tyrano. 2nd/3rd place no longer get blues.

First still getting tokens, still imbalancing. Because there are servers which get so low population that will make easy to farm tokens.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:10 am 
Captain
Captain

Tyrano wrote:
i remember seeing lot of people playing, small alliances could gather to overthrow a big one... yet now it seems the four or five worlds ive seen are only for 20-30 people, the rest arent even trying, only watching.

Isn't that what we did? You just aren't playing with the right people man. Ezra Scarlett left your alliance and joined us, and has been in more battles now because of it.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:14 am 
Corporal
Corporal

redwurm wrote:
Tyrano wrote:
i remember seeing lot of people playing, small alliances could gather to overthrow a big one... yet now it seems the four or five worlds ive seen are only for 20-30 people, the rest arent even trying, only watching.

Isn't that what we did? You just aren't playing with the right people man. Ezra Scarlett left your alliance and joined us, and has been in more battles now because of it.

Because there is one, doesnt means there is a lot :3. And you guys are experienced at all, i mean there were more people playing at all, which wanted, not only to be the first, but actually being in the top3 was worth not only for a sub.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
@Tyrano about your remark much earlier about losing a bunch of power from us, heres what i say, thats your problem as i said before HBG did most of the fighting you guys simply tried to face your units against ours there is of course a huge chance that you guys would lose plenty of power, HBG lost barely anything from this war yet we dominated them in troops, power, and in score so therefore it was your guys fault for losing power and on that note HBG should get most of the xtals

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

Since Salvatore decided to edit a message I sent to him and then screenshot it and send it to everyone. I figured I should put the REAL screenshot here.

Here is what I ACTUALLY sent to Salvatore - http://i.imgur.com/tcreTtN.png
Here is what he is passing around to other alliances - http://gyazo.com/a823be597b6e08fa25db515bd594fe76

Notice mines not cropped out? Nice try, at least put some photoshop effort into it or something man, sheesh! 5th grade tactics right here.

bfan8475 wrote:

Last edited by redwurm on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 pm 
Major
Major

The text is not even the right font in the second one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

But thats normal right? :)

bfan8475 wrote:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next