It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: AVA/HBG VS DBD/BbB
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

The more the merrier, but he's told me NO.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Apollo wrote:
AVA is trying for second place. But they don't seem to notice that if they war with ICE, like Battledawn is meant for, they have a shot at first, instead of second. "Yeah guys we COULD try for first, but let's just settle for second." People need to learn to fight for what they want. I hoped that us in HBG would prove as an example that no matter the rank and odds, with skill and activity, you can pose a threat to someone much higher power than yourself.

Why would we wage war against our allieds?

Surely we could aim to first spot, even before BYZ war, we could have waged war against ICE in a mega coalition, but for what? Arent alliances just for that? To be friendly with another alliance?

And honestly, about being greedy, we shared the spoils of BYZ with IIB (who joined later to the war), we are sharing spoils of DbD with HBG, i dont see why we are greedy. HBG alredy got around 40 crystals from the war and we got 0 from it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 pm 
Private
Private

And who did most of the work? We've been fighting them since before tick 200, you guys just came in. Sure, you took out a decent amount of squads, but we've taken out more, and fought longer. And AVA expects us to not take crystals? Austin asked Redwurm to not take any because "They don't really help us anyway".

And about being allies, then stop being allies. It's that simple. relocate away, tell them war is on in a certain time, or just attack them. Allies and NAPs are only made for convenience. Once an ally has stopped being useful, then stop being allies. Go for first, like all teams should vie for.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Apollo wrote:
Allies and NAPs are only made for convenience. Once an ally has stopped being useful, then stop being allies. Go for first, like all teams should vie for.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Apollo wrote:
And who did most of the work? We've been fighting them since before tick 200, you guys just came in. Sure, you took out a decent amount of squads, but we've taken out more, and fought longer. And AVA expects us to not take crystals? Austin asked Redwurm to not take any because "They don't really help us anyway".

And about being allies, then stop being allies. It's that simple. relocate away, tell them war is on in a certain time, or just attack them. Allies and NAPs are only made for convenience. Once an ally has stopped being useful, then stop being allies. Go for first, like all teams should vie for.

About who did the most, clearly downing them from 2k power to 900 has been a good amount of work... about sharing, well, i guess its like who did the inteligency job vs strength job. Sharing should be like 50-50, dont pretend saying you took more down because that simply isnt true, just check death counts on everyone and you will see we have done a pretty good job too on killing (reports are pages behind anyway).

And about alliances, clearly its a different point of view. Im loyal to who has been loyal to me at all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 pm 
Private
Private

On the alliances remark, there's nothing wrong with being loyal, but there's something wrong with just settling for second when you have a shot to go for first. I guess some players just don't care. Hopefully this update will stop people from settling for second place.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:40 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Apollo wrote:
On the alliances remark, there's nothing wrong with being loyal, but there's something wrong with just settling for second when you have a shot to go for first. I guess some players just don't care. Hopefully this update will stop people from settling for second place.

Honestly i couldnt care, i dont play for tokens at all, nor i will even play anymore (i just returned to see if the game was still good, im sadly dissapointed as hell).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:48 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tyrano wrote:
Honestly i couldnt care, i dont play for tokens at all, nor i will even play anymore (i just returned to see if the game was still good, im sadly dissapointed as hell).

Shoulda joined us, you wouldn't of been disappointed.

bfan8475 wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

redwurm wrote:
Tyrano wrote:

Yet im dissapointed not of this round, but because of last Mars1 (won by Display Of Tokens), who boosted so hard as hell... brough so many subs... it was quite sad.

I suppose its a way of playing, but whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:03 am 
Major
Major

Tyrano wrote:
redwurm wrote:
Tyrano wrote:

Yet im dissapointed not of this round, but because of last Mars1 (won by Display Of Tokens), who boosted so hard as hell... brough so many subs... it was quite sad.

I suppose its a way of playing, but whatever.

That seems like a bad reason to leave considering a step has just been made to combat the sub empires. Completely your choice but given some of the feed back I've heard from the worlds it is already making a change. Add that on with the sudden influx of Armor Games players and now seems to be a pretty good time to play.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next