It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Cobraaa
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Im officially closing this guild down , and not from lack of recruiting , To all the cobra guys/gals thank you for your effort it was a good idea and very fun in making the attempt , may all of you accend to great hights in this game .

It was'nt from lack of trying thats for sure , although Several of my team was able to be online any time , most my members could only check in several times a day .

I simply could not compete against other teams that can wage war non stop with out worry of running out of oil and energy and can call forth armys at a wim after they lose their's . I could barely defend our hive for a full day even with sharing resource's without running out of everything , indeed we were forced to eventually just stack our armys together and look the other way because we couldnt move them anymore .

God bless ICE and their coalition and the BOLD coalition, thanks for the invites and concideration to be apart of your coalitions , i just dont play like that , i stand on my own 2 feet and i seriously think this game would be much better if teams wouldnt try to split the world in half to support 2 teams and aid them to win , their boosting armys out of thin air and quite simply dont need your help and are just using everyone else to make it even easier for them to win , i wont do it myself , but I respect everyones game style .

I wont be playing anymore untill their is a major change in the resource system , this is a pay to win game and i cant afford it sadly , its such a great game and alot of fun .

Happy holidays ppl.
regards

Post subject: Re: Cobraaa
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:26 pm 
Major
Major

I'm curious as to why the resource system needs to be changed? I will say however it is most certainly not pay to win, a skilled and active player can beat any booster.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
I'm curious as to why the resource system needs to be changed? I will say however it is most certainly not pay to win, a skilled and active player can beat any booster.

I know what you mean by this ^_^ I'm just curious could you beat boosting version of you, if you weren't boosting? xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

No, all you need is skype to communicate with your winning team which also has skype. Oh and you need to be like....very active. Most winning teams have phone numbers posted in google docs spreads so people can call on offline team mates to move their armies to safety or to make a major era deciding attack. Battle Dawn is definitely not pay to play. Even about 2 years ago there was a large decline in boosting. nowadays you can win an era easily by being the most active and owning 50-70 mines.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:37 pm 
Major
Major

starwa7s wrote:
Korupt wrote:

I know what you mean by this ^_^ I'm just curious could you beat boosting version of you, if you weren't boosting? xD

If there is ever a boosting version of me I will fight them but as of right now there is not.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
Korupt wrote:

If there is ever a boosting version of me I will fight them but as of right now there is not.

Game on :D give me a year... or few :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:

there you go again with your BS , i thought we had this talk once already ?
you know you like to spread that around alot but you kinda cop up alot of exscuse's when it comes to backing up that lie of yours :?

I tell you what , start a team on E4 next erra and i'll join you , i'll be active and give you my skype and play for real , the rest your team can be these other clowns that are telling the same lie and we dont boost 1 single dime , ShoW me you can win without boosting , i know it cant be done and your just telling lies but i'll go along for the lauphs and giggles .

Also i know your gonna say you did it once before on some mystery world and brag how you werent even active ..And prolly throw in you have no time to play now , but you certainly have time to study and post these forums dont you , another lie you been telling .

in other words , my friend , put up or shut up .. ok , because so far you seem like its your job or something to run Bull chit on these forums and do you best to convince ppl. that theres nothing wrong with this game , ive seen you doing it over and over and over and over .. back that chit up is all im saying , or get the hell off my goodby thread , we can set up a time pretty easy .. next e4 round , Send me your skype through pm and we'll make it so .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:02 am 
Major
Major

If it were a lie I might agree with you but the simple fact is a skilled team can always win. The only world I have ever lost that I placed to play on was my very first world, since then I have not lost. I have a reputation in this community and even those that have unknowingly seen me play can tell my skill based on my knowledge of the game alone. You're correct that I watch the forums but that is my job, I do not play because I have class every day morning and night and do need some rest therefore I cannot be as active as I once was. I will not play at anything less than my best and since I cannot do that I do not play anymore. I can go drag up all my wins and HoF stats/screenshots I have if you wish but it is clear that is not what you want. To be blunt I'd say you have struggled with this game and therefore blame it on boosting or money but the simple fact remains it merely takes skill. If you would like me to teach you how to win based on skill with 0 boosting I would gladly do so but I won't waste my time on someone calling me a liar simply because they are unable to see how this is possible. Your decision but I am confident I know more about this game than you and that knowledge would be an invaluable asset in helping you attain victory.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You can win without boosting. By all means it's not easy. Right now on m2 it's tick 522, I'm rank 8 without boosting anything.

I know M2 isn't as competitive as E4. However as a none booster you should be able to recruit roughly half the amount of squads a booster can by tick 500, without hunting for conquers and ops much at all. If you are active enough (and know how to hunt without boosting) late game you can quite comfortably compete with boosters. It's just a matter of being able to outsmart them. In "some" cases 1 squad can kill 22 squads if you play the game correctly, so let the boosters boost all they want ;)

Unlike KD, I'll say as a none booster is sure is difficult to compete with boosters. It takes a lot of team work, hard work and unfortunately losses. However if you can show how strong a team or player you can be to the boosters, eventually they will start to notice you. Soon enough they will pick you up and you will be able to start playing in a boosting team or even better an active strong team without boosting, which sure does help :P

KD already has that reputation to get himself in to a good strong alliance, where he knows he can rely on all his players 24/7, so his alliance can quite possibly compete against boosters. As much as I would like to see him, and will always taunt him to play, I don't doubt what he says too much.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 am 
Major
Major

starwa7s wrote:
As much as I would like to see him, and will always taunt him to play, I don't doubt what he says too much.

I have played against you and won, just so you know. :roll: (That was the era I quit playing a few weeks into it because I was neglecting classes but Simen wouldn't let me leave. :cry: )

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next