It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Cobraaa
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 am 
Private
Private

Korupt wrote:
Jackbai wrote:
Korupt wrote:
Traps are used quite a bit actually considering even the championship era was held up for awhile because alliance's were at a standstill not wanting to get trapped. If you are not using traps when you play that could be a major reason behind thinking that boosters have a huge advantage. To not take advantage of spies, nukes, and any little trick you know is simply a disadvantage to you. It is there and you have the ability to use it so why neglect it? That's like having an inhaler in your hand while suffering from an asthma attack and not using it. Take advantage of every tool and bit of knowledge at your disposal. As for your final comment, every statement I have made has been accurate and coincides with this topic, you seem to have a narrow vision and thus disregard all these assets available to you.

ok ,ok

But you gotta admit ,

If someone is boosting then they will be able to get all these nukes , get spies faster plus getting more army..... so it is a big advantage

I tend to have more nukes than any booster. :lol: Spies are not really affected by resources though, yes energy to plant agents but that is a relatively level income since it will not be affected by mines and wells or conquers.

But a booster will be able to conquer mines and colonies , therefore he will get more resources and make even more army,

and all that because he stated the round boosting,

a non-booster would'nt be able to conquer as much mines ....

u get me ?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:47 pm 
Private
Private

OK BUT WHY? DO YOU SUPPORT ICE I DONT LIKE THEM.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal

A booster is not always classified as an experience player.Some players are more experience THAN Boosters. Boosters ONLY boost because they want to be treated as an experience player.

Booster and Non-boosters have no difference. You can play like a red booster if you know how to. Just like me i am a red booster but i can still beat players that do boost reds without me boosting a single red token.

Boosting reds does not always determine how many conquers or mines you capture that is just how active you are. Boosting has nothing to do with conquer and mines it is just activeness and having the right amount of squads in the area.

Players that boost sometimes don't even know what to boost they just boost random things. So to beat a red booster you must play smart and know how to beat them

ROFL, ICE, 4E

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:26 am 
Private
Private

byeheart wrote:
A booster is not always classified as an experience player.Some players are more experience THAN Boosters. Boosters ONLY boost because they want to be treated as an experience player.

Booster and Non-boosters have no difference. You can play like a red booster if you know how to. Just like me i am a red booster but i can still beat players that do boost reds without me boosting a single red token.

Boosting reds does not always determine how many conquers or mines you capture that is just how active you are. Boosting has nothing to do with conquer and mines it is just activeness and having the right amount of squads in the area.

Players that boost sometimes don't even know what to boost they just boost random things. So to beat a red booster you must play smart and know how to beat them

All ye boosters are just trannah cover yo ass.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5