It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:33 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 94
Then your clearly not Old Client. Anybody who is OC knows of BYZ.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Philadelphia, PA
sparta23 wrote:
Then your clearly not Old Client. Anybody who is OC knows of BYZ.



you're, not "your" :P

_________________
Non Winning Alliance

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 825
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin, U.S.A. GO PACKERS!
Gender: male
E4 never gets old c:

_________________
SkittlesYUM
Image
Skype:theoschultz
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:33 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:36 am
Posts: 115
Gender: male
yancan wrote:
DamoESP wrote:
Watching this era of E4 has been laughable.

That is all.

Watching BYZ play vulture is even more laughable

flying around eating ICE's scraps.

kinda pathetic for an alliance who won last era. must have had 0 competition.

you must have had 10 subs like ICE

subs are for alliances who can't win rightfully

wussies


lol sorry, who are you, are you the one who is putting up the BC's accusing us of cheating/using team viewer? If you think we are cheating when we are not even that active at the moment, then you haven't played a real era against BYZ :)

We are not out win this round, we already smashed it last round, have you not seen the "watching" in our name? That is what we are doing, the fact that we are not super active and are sitting 4th makes me laugh.

EDIT: Also, if you can't tell I'm just stirring, then yes, I am stirring ;)

_________________
-Alliances-
OC: NOM, XXX, NACO, BYZ, nWo, aRaB
NC: AcO, DC, WHO, CBoP, BYZ


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:06 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 pm
Posts: 57
I was supposed to join BOLD but i guess adnan told me to go to AoE but AoE lagged on the invite so i just joined AuR...still a better relationship there than most alliances on E4

_________________
~DarkAngell/Darky
We Love to SAIL!!!

XIRX
420
SoL
HBE
SAIL

Forgot the rest lol xD
Current eras: F2, TTT


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:00 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Philadelphia, PA
DamoESP wrote:
yancan wrote:
DamoESP wrote:
Watching this era of E4 has been laughable.

That is all.

Watching BYZ play vulture is even more laughable

flying around eating ICE's scraps.

kinda pathetic for an alliance who won last era. must have had 0 competition.

you must have had 10 subs like ICE

subs are for alliances who can't win rightfully

wussies


lol sorry, who are you, are you the one who is putting up the BC's accusing us of cheating/using team viewer? If you think we are cheating when we are not even that active at the moment, then you haven't played a real era against BYZ :)

We are not out win this round, we already smashed it last round, have you not seen the "watching" in our name? That is what we are doing, the fact that we are not super active and are sitting 4th makes me laugh.

EDIT: Also, if you can't tell I'm just stirring, then yes, I am stirring ;)


stir away. you folks have been the arms and legs of ICE since tic 711. i knew what you were doing all a long. brought here by babykong to help ICE.

its no secret, its why your team has built anti BOLD. 100%

but i'm flattered. flattered to know BOLD needs to be brought down by literally the entire world.

for ICE certainly could not have gotten the job done by themselves.

i'm sure james is thanking you continually, and fearing you folks won't backstab them for the win....and take babykong in your alliance...being he is BYZ build. anti ICE as well

;)

_________________
Non Winning Alliance

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:59 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 94
well considering anti ICE would be anti BOLD that makes sense and since he went by his self to asia to distract you yea Id imagine he might be your anti chasis instead of being inf like us.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:25 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:17 am
Posts: 6
"Alliances Are Like Family"

Nice topic but i do not see any discussion being a family but sheer hatred!!
Being a family teaches us live, fight, enjoy not whine, cry, curse!

This is the first time for me to play E4. It though world and I'm happy to be part of ICE where we care for each other fight with honor and respect our enemies, take pride in wining and appreciate our enemies for our losses.!

That's called Family!! A proud Family!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:36 am
Posts: 115
Gender: male
yancan wrote:
stir away. you folks have been the arms and legs of ICE since tic 711. i knew what you were doing all a long. brought here by babykong to help ICE.

its no secret, its why your team has built anti BOLD. 100%

but i'm flattered. flattered to know BOLD needs to be brought down by literally the entire world.

for ICE certainly could not have gotten the job done by themselves.

i'm sure james is thanking you continually, and fearing you folks won't backstab them for the win....and take babykong in your alliance...being he is BYZ build. anti ICE as well

;)


Lol you are a barrel of laughs. First you accuse us of cheating, then back away the second I ask for some kind of proof. Then accuse us of coming into this era to help ICE. Hell, I don't even know the ICE leader (though Im sure others in BYZ do).

We sat and did nothing for 500 ticks other than WATCH. We choose at the start to go Tanks because we saw that every other alliance was either Inf or Veh with the thought in mind, if we do get involved, no one would be anti tank :) And we are still infact watching, if you think this is us being active, then once again, you have never fought against BYZ :)


BTW, alliances are like family you say, then why are you no longer in BOLD? LOL

_________________
-Alliances-
OC: NOM, XXX, NACO, BYZ, nWo, aRaB
NC: AcO, DC, WHO, CBoP, BYZ


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Alliances are like family
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Philadelphia, PA
DamoESP wrote:
yancan wrote:
stir away. you folks have been the arms and legs of ICE since tic 711. i knew what you were doing all a long. brought here by babykong to help ICE.

its no secret, its why your team has built anti BOLD. 100%

but i'm flattered. flattered to know BOLD needs to be brought down by literally the entire world.

for ICE certainly could not have gotten the job done by themselves.

i'm sure james is thanking you continually, and fearing you folks won't backstab them for the win....and take babykong in your alliance...being he is BYZ build. anti ICE as well

;)


Lol you are a barrel of laughs. First you accuse us of cheating, then back away the second I ask for some kind of proof. Then accuse us of coming into this era to help ICE. Hell, I don't even know the ICE leader (though Im sure others in BYZ do).

We sat and did nothing for 500 ticks other than WATCH. We choose at the start to go Tanks because we saw that every other alliance was either Inf or Veh with the thought in mind, if we do get involved, no one would be anti tank :) And we are still infact watching, if you think this is us being active, then once again, you have never fought against BYZ :)


BTW, alliances are like family you say, then why are you no longer in BOLD? LOL



i'm not concerned with the activity levels of BYZ. trust me no one in your alliance is an active as me. no one

furthermore i left my alliance because i felt like it. we are finished. everyone gave up...for it was futile to continue any longer.

you might call yourselves a watching alliance. but the real fact of the matter is you're a liar.

and as far as cheating is concerned, team viewer can't be proven by me. unless i was some talented hack, which i'm not. for a watching team i'm amazed how 12 members of your team can move literally the same minute.

of course you're going to say well we're a real family and all that hootenanny that comes along with it.

may the alliance with the most cronies win.

no kudos to Snowy Owl though. what have you done this era? your stats are rather lame.

if kong wasn't on your team you would have failed. you owe this era to him and him alone.

_________________
Non Winning Alliance

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl