It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: ICE vs. BOLD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:13 am 
Captain
Captain

Sitting for third place is rather stupid it just ends up becoming an unmemorable era for yourself when you couldve had fun. Either way nice br and grats on what seems like ICE's entry back into Europe after what is now almost 500 ticks.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:40 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

haha thanks slinky. Gonna be hard, BOLDs a real good team. I reckon we shall see whos better. They had there chance in GL, Ima have mine in europe. Good luck BOLD, and good luck AOE and AUR in your wars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:44 pm 
Private
Private

haha you guys seem to be forgetting i was zeroed out taking out 30 TK squads the day before. Plus this battle report was only half of our member's doing and they only lost half their units. i know we can rebuild quicker then AuR... im half rebuilt already. Oh and AuR, im not stopping to rebuild... so you guys better stay active and ready. good luck :D

I said 3rd because they already sat there all era anyways, why not sit another 100 ticks and collect 1k free blues... now they get nothing. :P

oh and btw, they just added 2 more squads of 500 xp to my arsenal.
http://prntscr.com/1xxzud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:56 pm 
Major
Major

Kreative wrote:
haha you guys seem to be forgetting i was zeroed out taking out 30 TK squads the day before. Plus this battle report was only half of our member's doing and they only lost half their units. i know we can rebuild quicker then AuR... im half rebuilt already. Oh and AuR, im not stopping to rebuild... so you guys better stay active and ready. good luck :D

I said 3rd because they already sat there all era anyways, why not sit another 100 ticks and collect 1k free blues... now they get nothing. :P

I haven't read everything from the recent days but the 2 comments I have seen from you where you were losing squads to gain exp on some. Well it did not seem it was your intention but you were trying to brush it off by saying that now you have exp. While exp units can be quite valuable the cost of gaining them should never be at the expense of range units as you would most likely do more damage with the range you lost than the exp you gained. Just a bit of advice.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
Kreative wrote:

I haven't read everything from the recent days but the 2 comments I have seen from you where you losing squads to gain exp on some. Well it did not seem it was your intention but you were trying to brush it off by saying that now you have exp. While exp units can be quite valuable the cost of gaining them should never be at the expense of range units as you would most likely do more damage with the range you lost than the exp you gained. Just a bit of advice.

Thank you, KD I like beating around the bush too much :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:41 pm 
Major
Major

I don't think it has ever been said that I beat around the bush. :lol: I do love this thread though, I get to see some battledrama/entertainment while not even playing. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:32 pm 
Private
Private

Slinkybd wrote:
Korupt wrote:
Kreative wrote:

I haven't read everything from the recent days but the 2 comments I have seen from you where you losing squads to gain exp on some. Well it did not seem it was your intention but you were trying to brush it off by saying that now you have exp. While exp units can be quite valuable the cost of gaining them should never be at the expense of range units as you would most likely do more damage with the range you lost than the exp you gained. Just a bit of advice.

Thank you, KD I like beating around the bush too much :lol:

Ill give it to you, that battle didnt go exactly as planned. if my other 3 members with squads nearby were online, we would have had over 200 squads not 118. I did however say this war will be ended soon and thanks to that battle it will be. i myself only lost 7 squads of the 13 involved in this battle. there was still more floating around before this happened, and more cooking now. I was not happy about us running into the snipers, but as i have said before we will rebuild quicker and demolish them because of this battle. It is a win reguardless. my bragging about the xp is not brushing off anything... thats just icing on the cake ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:00 pm 
Captain
Captain

A win is a win indeed, though if you can convert that low performance battle into a complex plot to win the war; I would be astonished. Good luck to you

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

going on 650 ticks into E4 and its been spent mostly fighitng BOLD lol.

http://prntscr.com/1xzhw9

current standings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

ICE showing there guns now (flex) *kiss kiss* (flex)

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next