It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: ICE vs. BOLD
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

its been TBA/ICE agasnt BOLD and BOSS for awhile and you never killed me. So if im feeble doesnt speak much of BOLD either :/ Anyways have fun, sure to be more suprises for the both of us down the road. Btw you did just admit everything ive done you tried to do, with AUR and AOE and everyone. So lets just fight and agree this is all part of what makes BD fun. Never knowing whats gonna happen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lol a traitor found world hehe
Spoiler:

anyway
when is round 2 befinning guys
want some BRs
AoE will soon join war hehe
we are building our lost armor hehe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:24 am 
Captain
Captain

Low, honor, misunderstandings ect, honestly it should be irrelevant the game is played because people want to have fun. If two big guys think they are so good that they should have a 1v1 then don't fully go along with it I don't see why anyone should just sit around all day, it makes playing the game pointless. I'd rather be inactive and get my arse kicked than sit around just hoping to get rewarded for being inactive so I can maybe play seriously one time in the next year. Experience is better than tokens, though many people don't seem to want to admit that and in addition a lot more fun even if you lose.

Kudos to AuR for making the world more interesting.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:50 am 
Major
Major

sparta23 wrote:
Fun war. Good luck to my BOLD opponets. I wish you all the luck. For the war that will decide the era this is a boring forum. ANYWAYS

couple dead BOLD armies for ya amusement

what about Aur?

they got somewhat powerful didn't they?

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:02 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

AUR r gonna die as they are mixed

RFW, AIDS, HINI, TLA, SOW, DMA, M, GOO, ROFl, BOLD, SoLD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:33 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I wouldnt say they got powerfull us and BOLD just slaughtered each other to good haha war has a way to even out power

Another dead BOLD guy. Most be feeling that heat BOLD.

http://prntscr.com/1xle4b

Recap ERA so far, I moved into iceland as ICE and BOLD was the top teams far ahead in power than anyone else. Decided to start the war for the era. BOLD responded with a large attack. One of there guys Internet friend didnt recall and he died.. ICE2 killed Lord Uria in europe. Then my guy Earthshaker backstabed us and forced us to recall to sa to deal with him. This allowed BOLD to enter Iceland. One of my guys couldnt get on and died in Iceland. BOLD then op hoped all the way to NA and killed another one of my guys george twice. It didnt go like they wanted so they op hoped and left but TBA managed to kill soltan Griss. They went back to GL and we stood there for awhile. TBA eventually attacked and killed a good bit of armor but lost there armies. Eventually we massed units on a op but 70 of our squads got spied, so BOLD took the intiative and attacked. We stood our ground and the attack hit. Heavy casulties on both sides but we killed about 900 more units or so. So we left the op and one of my guys couldnt get on and died to BOSS. Over the course of a few days BOSS sucided into us and lost there armies. We stood at a statlement forawhile till AUR attacked BOLD and BOLD retreated from GL, we attacked Iceland and managed to kill Soltan Griss again. And this is where we find our selfs in the BOLD vs ICE war

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:26 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

This is the battle report my friends
Good day for ICE, bad day for BOLD who lost a member.
Hard luck Adnan, bring it on we will have fun. ;)
James, you should thank me by the way for begging you to play on Earth 4 two months ago :lol:

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:37 am 
Captain
Captain

Now that I have BOLD members on skype telling me that they are inactive I will like to give ICE some Cake :)

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 pm 
Private
Private

well ill start by saying this is my first time reading this thread and i read it in full.

This has been a good war with a lot of good battles. AoE has supported BOLD since the beginning, and although we have not challenged ice specifically we do will always be for BOLD. sorry but we dont bed hop here. after taking out 7 ice subs 1 by 1, AoE decided ice subs were usless and to let it be a fair 1 on 1 between Ice and BOLD.

James i respect you as a person, but not as a player. oh and i do see all the respect you have been showing. Im sorry but i thought you understood when we were on your hive with network everywhere and over 100 squads ticks from your colony that this would remain a fair fight between BOLD and ICE? Even when you and BOLD suicided on eachother, AoE still never finished it like we had the opportunity to so many times. I know you talked AuR into the 2v1... TBA wasnt enough? Ice replaced at least 2 of the zeroed members instead of keeping and rebuilding witht heir old members. Sure they had a sub but you've now brought in 7 subs and 2 brothers and several new members. You already know that now we will be getting involved, you have gone too far, made your bed now lie in it. fair warning to ICE and AuR fair warning all. :twisted:

Everyone watching this post better start watching the era again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:21 pm 
Captain
Captain

Kreative wrote:
I know you talked AuR into the 2v1...
Everyone watching this post better start watching the era again.

Didnt you basically die yesterday :lol: also I'm responsible for AUR joining :roll:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next