It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: era ended
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Kevinandrez wrote:
Apollo wrote:
E4 was not a boring era... at all.

Nah, it was boring, because no big wars were fought. Peaceful era
Seth wrote:
Oh no! It was awesome :)

I have played e4 too many times, its dashing, but this was graded down from the old one's.
massgenocide wrote:
Kevinandrez wrote:
It was a boring era though.

Try playing it......it was a slaughter....
E4 had a decent amount of competition just like during the old days, in fact it was more competitive than this E1. There seriously isn't any competition on BD besides E1 and E4......seriously isn't it time to cut some servers? Or is Battle Dawn going non profit? XD

Seriously though....and I still hear noobs complaining about boosting LOL.....I hardly see ANY boosting whatsoever nowadays. For some reason the past 2 years so many people I know have left BD it's not even funny....

E4 is really good, except the era just happened.

Like Apollo said, you must not have had a colony placed on E4 last era. Starting at tick 200 the ENTIRE WORLD was drawn into and engulfed in a world war that wasn't really decided until around tick 1900 or so. Even after it was "decided" that one side was going to win, it still took BYZ and allies until tick 2400 to finish off BoS and LOIC and to collect all 10 relics.

Also, have you bothered to read the tribune the last two months? There have been two MASSIVE articles specifically about Earth 4 and the massive war that went on.

You my friend, are blind as a bat.

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)

Founder, The Byzantine Empire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Kevinandrez wrote:
Apollo wrote:
E4 was not a boring era... at all.

Nah, it was boring, because no big wars were fought. Peaceful era
Seth wrote:
Oh no! It was awesome :)

I have played e4 too many times, its dashing, but this was graded down from the old one's.
massgenocide wrote:
Kevinandrez wrote:
It was a boring era though.

Try playing it......it was a slaughter....
E4 had a decent amount of competition just like during the old days, in fact it was more competitive than this E1. There seriously isn't any competition on BD besides E1 and E4......seriously isn't it time to cut some servers? Or is Battle Dawn going non profit? XD

Seriously though....and I still hear noobs complaining about boosting LOL.....I hardly see ANY boosting whatsoever nowadays. For some reason the past 2 years so many people I know have left BD it's not even funny....

E4 is really good, except the era just happened.

stop being a bad troll. even someone who didn't place knows how much stuff there was in last e4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:00 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i was glad to be apart of this E4 era. unfortunately college started and i wasnt able to continue fighting until the end :/ but oh well still lots of fun

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2