It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Public Declaration!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

psg188 wrote:
A lot of XXIV talk in here, I will be in ARM... all those wishes of luck, you will need it. :twisted:

Nahh, I am going to send Chuck Norris at your base and laugh as you cry in pain and misery from his round house kick >: D

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

A chuck norris joke, how fresh... never heard of one of those before.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:38 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

psg188 wrote:
A chuck norris joke, how fresh... never heard of one of those before.

Thanks, you know me, always original! ;)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Catastrophic wrote:
Hello all.

I am returning to E4.
As some of you know, I am Fate of The Unknown, leader of XXIV on E2 which is doing nicely.

Recently, on E2 ARM betrayed us, so we went to war. It was over within a few days, in that time, Tigrain declared me his enemy forever and told me to play against him on E4.

If that is the case I am bringing XXIV to E4 to take on ARM. I am an Ex-ARM boy so I know how it works in there ;)

We will finish up E2 before E4 starts, so there is no backing down. My roster is near complete, just finishing up some loose ends about the alliance.

Good luck to you Tigrain and Friends. (However you spell his name)

What a big lier you are Shadow, shame on you!! you back stabbed by attacking a ARM guy... but you better shut about it...

secondly, ARM in e2 was not the real one, only my Armenian friend was around and having fun... This coming ARM is all different, people from the real legendary ARM lead by me , and some legendary people I fought against and some new marvelous players and minds ...

thirdly, you know exactly how to spell my name, as when you were apologising for what happened in e2 you wrote my name exactly TIGRAN... again I wouldn't await you to go this low shadow, as yes I have let you and given you the chance to play in ARM ...

Last but not least, your same XXIV fell like nothing in e2 half of the era, and many of your players just left you and your alliance lol!!

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tigran the great wrote:
Catastrophic wrote:
Hello all.

I am returning to E4.
As some of you know, I am Fate of The Unknown, leader of XXIV on E2 which is doing nicely.

Recently, on E2 ARM betrayed us, so we went to war. It was over within a few days, in that time, Tigrain declared me his enemy forever and told me to play against him on E4.

If that is the case I am bringing XXIV to E4 to take on ARM. I am an Ex-ARM boy so I know how it works in there ;)

We will finish up E2 before E4 starts, so there is no backing down. My roster is near complete, just finishing up some loose ends about the alliance.

Good luck to you Tigrain and Friends. (However you spell his name)

What a big lier you are Shadow, shame on you!! you back stabbed by attacking a ARM guy... but you better shut about it...

secondly, ARM in e2 was not the real one, only my Armenian friend was around and having fun... This coming ARM is all different, people from the real legendary ARM lead by me , and some legendary people I fought against and some new marvelous players and minds ...

thirdly, you know exactly how to spell my name, as when you were apologising for what happened in e2 you wrote my name exactly TIGRAN... again I wouldn't await you to go this low shadow, as yes I have let you and given you the chance to play in ARM ...

Last but not least, your same XXIV fell like nothing in e2 half of the era, and many of your players just left you and your alliance lol!!

-Tigran

You attacked us twice and we were supposed to take it like whipped dogs?

Do you remember =CK=? I took the best from there to bring to somewhere else.

XXIV will be the same, rather, IS the same.

Tiggy, at least I don't kick members who pwned me on another world!

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
LIES

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Actually the Arm thing was my fault. I told Tigran someone on e2 made arm and got him into the round. Then a pact was made but some members of ARM went and attacked XXIV ops (please correct me if i am wrong). I told you about it Tigran and you said you would take care of it and requested time (please again correct me if i am wrong). I gave 24 ticks. During that time the outposts in the area were attacked by arm and same with some colonies. One was Day of Darkness's colony was conquered by your leader (USSR of CCCP). I talked to you again about it about being released. Then after a little more time given, XXIV got attacked. I told Morgan to attack your colony and conquer you as retaliation. We then get called backstabbers by your alliance for when your leader/friend attacked XXIV ops and colonies during an agreement talks. The leader didnt respond to any messages and only replied by cussing and swearing and dropping "F" bombs. He then got banned repeatedly.

We didnt attack first your rogue member did. Whether he was rogue or not.. He was part of your alliance. I said sorry multiple times. I gave you multiple chances of trying to correct the problem. Everytime I asked you said it was getting rectified and nothing happened. I was hoping to be allies but your members kept attacking and attacking and attacking. We were not gonna sit back and keep getting attacked. After the second/third time of being attacked multiple times we had to attack back. We didnt deserve to be called backstabbers if we didnt attack first during talks/agreements.

So where in any of this was wrongly stated?

I will gladly rescind any and all statements but I believe this is the truth.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 am 
Major
Major

We already has a war! Epicness has begun!

Zhester: *You're :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3