It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Next Era: The Byzantine Empire Returns
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
Colin, $300 isn't that much of a heavy booster. :lol:

Whatevsssss.. Was just using it as an example. I prefer not to think of those people who exist out there who spend much more than that....

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)

Founder, The Byzantine Empire

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Harvester wrote:
RupertAngier wrote:
I know right crying on the forums even if it's true is low class..

RupertAngier wrote:
If you're referring to me.. I was referring to harvesters comments that un sucked... And they didn't deserve the win..and was just pointing how incredibly lame that was...

I didn't write that post to slam UN or anything, simply to state that they couldn't have won without LION's help. Notice how the Tribune only had one side of the story, it was always going to be a little biased towards UN. I simply told my side of what happened, although I do admit I could've been less harsh on them. Hell, I'm also probably a little biased but that doesn't take away the validity of what I said (besides the insults).

Normally I wouldn't even waste my time responding to your post, but I only posted about UN on the forums a singular time. Now I don't know about you, I wouldn't exactly call that QQing.

Anyways i might as well make this announcement that sorry Buff UN aint showing.

Still Seeking revenge?

Ender is right to pull you up on your bitterness buff, LION where outstanding and we did need their help big time. To take away a win from an alliance that DID deserve the win in my eyes is a bit sour considering the alliance was split on all continents when BYZ first attacked. LION just played better than your subs simple as.

Also I had a nice chat with Colin (nice guy). I voiced my concerns that not you in particular but from the former BYZ alliance have been asking about UN seeking revenge blah blah blah looking for us to show on E4 etc. Asking about UN is going to come back to me and sidd anyways. Is this a call out? Anyways I said to colin if its a revenge thing ill resurface what UN guys i can, they wont play with me (as most have quit) but they will make teams to give you hell, but its a totally different team this era and I don't carry bitterness its a game. So they wont show to please some people and have the satisfaction.

Colin said its not a revenge thing so its all good now I suppose. Iv never had an enemy carry onto other era's as most my enemies have become my mates now. A first for everything I suppose. (again this is not directed at you entirely).....

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:43 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

noddie1990 wrote:

Still Seeking revenge?

No, that is simply a rumor taken out of context. While I would like to play against those guys again (as I feel I got a bad shake of the dice that round), I won't go out of my way to seek them out on their normal servers or call them out with wild abandon. Sidd is a nice guy, i'll give him that, but I would have very much liked to nuke Ender until he had 0 pop and radiation for 100 ticks.

noddie1990 wrote:
Ender is right to pull you up on your bitterness buff, LION where outstanding and we did need their help big time. To take away a win from an alliance that DID deserve the win in my eyes is a bit sour considering the alliance was split on all continents when BYZ first attacked. LION just played better than your subs simple as.

One thing that you MUST understand about me is that I am a very passionate person, if I'm in one of my moods and I see something it'll set me off on a rant, thus why I was so harsh on UN. I worked very hard that round, only to get jumped by a slave alliance made up of super old vets.

UN might have had more than one front, but you're overstating the intensity and length of time taken to deal with it, as they were not facing assaults from every continent at ANY point in the war. POTC and HaHa both got inactive apparently because they were playing other servers, and they died, it happens. That was very early in the war, however, so don't imply that UN was fighting a hardcore many front war.

Another thing on this, UN did not fight very well. In the 24 ticks it took for the cancellation of BYZ's NAP to become legitimate, they had already lost 3 armies and were losing territory faster than I had anticipated. While fighting LION, they used far superior tactics, and simply did not make stupid moves. They crept in on BYZ lands while BYZ was chasing UN into Africa. We realized how dire the situation was. With UN's subs coming in from NA, LION killing the remnants of the subs, and UN running away from us though having an army a good bit larger than ours.

noddie1990 wrote:
Also I had a nice chat with Colin (nice guy). I voiced my concerns that not you in particular but from the former BYZ alliance have been asking about UN seeking revenge blah blah blah looking for us to show on E4 etc. Asking about UN is going to come back to me and sidd anyways. Is this a call out? Anyways I said to colin if its a revenge thing ill resurface what UN guys i can, they wont play with me (as most have quit) but they will make teams to give you hell, but its a totally different team this era and I don't carry bitterness its a game. So they wont show to please some people and have the satisfaction.

Colin said its not a revenge thing so its all good now I suppose. Iv never had an enemy carry onto other era's as most my enemies have become my mates now. A first for everything I suppose. (again this is not directed at you entirely).....

All of the talk that you heard about me/us "calling out UN" or "seeking revenge" is BS. The only thing that could possibly have been construed that way is my dislike of Ender, which I have always been very vocal about. But that was a personal problem between he and I, that dislike was bred and grown over many hours of diplomacy that went nowhere, largely due to his attitude towards me and towards the whole of BYZ.

I honestly don't know why I keep posting here, probably has something to do with the fact that it seems like nobody knows what the heck they're talking about. :O

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

LOL I guess ender is a bit hated :)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:17 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

RupertAngier wrote:
LOL I guess ender is a bit hated :)

No comment.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Please express your hate invalid constructive non hateful way.. (pretend I'm doctor phil) (this relates with e4 and the byz because they both might be in the same alliance? Idk anyways thus this is important lol)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:54 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Harvester wrote:
noddie1990 wrote:

Still Seeking revenge?

No, that is simply a rumor taken out of context. While I would like to play against those guys again (as I feel I got a bad shake of the dice that round), I won't go out of my way to seek them out on their normal servers or call them out with wild abandon. Sidd is a nice guy, i'll give him that, but I would have very much liked to nuke Ender until he had 0 pop and radiation for 100 ticks.

noddie1990 wrote:

One thing that you MUST understand about me is that I am a very passionate person, if I'm in one of my moods and I see something it'll set me off on a rant, thus why I was so harsh on UN. I worked very hard that round, only to get jumped by a slave alliance made up of super old vets.

UN might have had more than one front, but you're overstating the intensity and length of time taken to deal with it, as they were not facing assaults from every continent at ANY point in the war. POTC and HaHa both got inactive apparently because they were playing other servers, and they died, it happens. That was very early in the war, however, so don't imply that UN was fighting a hardcore many front war.

Another thing on this, UN did not fight very well. In the 24 ticks it took for the cancellation of BYZ's NAP to become legitimate, they had already lost 3 armies and were losing territory faster than I had anticipated. While fighting LION, they used far superior tactics, and simply did not make stupid moves. They crept in on BYZ lands while BYZ was chasing UN into Africa. We realized how dire the situation was. With UN's subs coming in from NA, LION killing the remnants of the subs, and UN running away from us though having an army a good bit larger than ours.

noddie1990 wrote:

All of the talk that you heard about me/us "calling out UN" or "seeking revenge" is BS. The only thing that could possibly have been construed that way is my dislike of Ender, which I have always been very vocal about. But that was a personal problem between he and I, that dislike was bred and grown over many hours of diplomacy that went nowhere, largely due to his attitude towards me and towards the whole of BYZ.

I honestly don't know why I keep posting here, probably has something to do with the fact that it seems like nobody knows what the heck they're talking about. :O

I'm not getting into the whole schematics of this and that happening. 3 guys died very soon because we where surprise attacked and you took your opportunity which was well timed when we could not reach members to move. We both have our different views on what happened and biased it may be but leave the trash talk for the garbage and slating to the individual you have a problem with and not the alliance. That's all I want which is a fair request to ask.

lets leave this one with a joke and a smile, learn from Steve and conquer your menstruating mood swings from the pro himself :lol:

PS. I nuke ender in worlds he does not see me, get your satisfaction like me, anonymously !!

Last edited by noddie1990 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

RupertAngier wrote:
Please express your hate invalid constructive non hateful way.. (pretend I'm doctor phil) (this relates with e4 and the byz because they both might be in the same alliance? Idk anyways thus this is important lol)

:lol: Dr Phil gets brought into everything which is hilarious, keep up the good work !!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:21 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

noddie1990 wrote:
I'm not getting into the whole schematics of this and that happening. 3 guys died very soon because we where surprise attacked and you took your opportunity which was well timed when we could not reach members to move. We both have our different views on what happened and biased it may be but leave the trash talk for the garbage and slating to the individual you have a problem with and not the alliance. That's all I want which is a fair request to ask.

lets leave this one with a joke and a smile, learn from Steve and conquer your menstruating mood swings from the pro himself :lol:

PS. I nuke ender in worlds he does not see me, get your satisfaction like me, anonymously !!

Dude, I haven't even been bashing you, just clearing the air. I'm just going to take a timeout from this thread. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:11 am 
Private
Private

Noddie, please do not double post. Simply edit your previous post if you wish to add something. Thanks!

-Apollo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next