It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:53 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:27 am
Posts: 80
Gender: male
crisco77 wrote:
Awe hangs in there at tick 681 in 4th place over all and stands as the only alliance in the top 7 with no relic B) who needs them anyways?

Also very intense war going on enjoying the almost worthy of being called AWEsome BR's!! :P

Kind of fed up with the lack of trust from UN



lol Crisco :P

i already told u the reason xD

:)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 50
apollo wrote:
crisco77 wrote:
Awe hangs in there at tick 681 in 4th place over all and stands as the only alliance in the top 7 with no relic B) who needs them anyways?

Also very intense war going on enjoying the almost worthy of being called AWEsome BR's!! :P

Kind of fed up with the lack of trust from UN


Then do something about that lack of trust. xD


Sorry Apollo no offense to you, Your AWEsome, but once again to be CLEAR UN has nothing to worry about cuz we made a all era deal with them :) .....probably shouldnt have my original statement....i did not mean to plant doubt only to blow off steam :)

_________________
- Stay AWEsome


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:27 am
Posts: 80
Gender: male
crisco77 wrote:
apollo wrote:
crisco77 wrote:
Awe hangs in there at tick 681 in 4th place over all and stands as the only alliance in the top 7 with no relic B) who needs them anyways?

Also very intense war going on enjoying the almost worthy of being called AWEsome BR's!! :P

Kind of fed up with the lack of trust from UN


Then do something about that lack of trust. xD


Sorry Apollo no offense to you, Your AWEsome, but once again to be CLEAR UN has nothing to worry about cuz we made a all era deal with them :) .....probably shouldnt have my original statement....i did not mean to plant doubt only to blow off steam :)


hehe :)

i am glad to hear that..

because this days Appollos arent trustables anymore :P!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Posts: 230
wayyy too much battlehugs in E4 :(

_________________
Image

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf

- WarHammer of DarKLand.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 50
Ehsas wrote:
wayyy too much battlehugs in E4 :(

battlehugs?

_________________
- Stay AWEsome


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Posts: 230
yup recently, with all the naps and settling for 2nd or 3rd place, Battle Dawn is turning into battle :roll: hugs xD

_________________
Image

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf

- WarHammer of DarKLand.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 50
Ehsas wrote:
yup recently, with all the naps and settling for 2nd or 3rd place, Battle Dawn is turning into battle :roll: hugs xD

Oh lol yeah that is true notthis era AWEwillwin!!! dont care who e must fight!!

_________________
- Stay AWEsome


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 am
Posts: 15
crisco77 wrote:
Ehsas wrote:
yup recently, with all the naps and settling for 2nd or 3rd place, Battle Dawn is turning into battle :roll: hugs xD

Oh lol yeah that is true notthis era AWEwillwin!!! dont care who e must fight!!


I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you... ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Posts: 230
crisco77 wrote:
Ehsas wrote:
yup recently, with all the naps and settling for 2nd or 3rd place, Battle Dawn is turning into battle :roll: hugs xD

Oh lol yeah that is true notthis era AWEwillwin!!! dont care who e must fight!!



I don't exactly think you can win this era just with a bunch of subs, both FBDU and LoT far outclass AWE atm and their are other alliances as well.

However, AWE can't be counted out as well, if you're smart enough to avoid the big wars at the start, you've got a decent chance.

Good Luck :)

_________________
Image

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf

- WarHammer of DarKLand.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Awe Diplomacy
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 50
Ehsas wrote:
crisco77 wrote:
Ehsas wrote:
yup recently, with all the naps and settling for 2nd or 3rd place, Battle Dawn is turning into battle :roll: hugs xD

Oh lol yeah that is true notthis era AWEwillwin!!! dont care who e must fight!!



I don't exactly think you can win this era just with a bunch of subs, both FBDU and LoT far outclass AWE atm and their are other alliances as well.

However, AWE can't be counted out as well, if you're smart enough to avoid the big wars at the start, you've got a decent chance.

Good Luck :)


Whoops just got ourselves into one :?
But what can I say im going to enjoy this war to the fullest...this is battledawn after all!! :D

_________________
- Stay AWEsome


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl