It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 57  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
Posts: 227
mfreak wrote:
Quote:
You were as spread out as we were? Complete BS, if what you say is actually true then you are simply stupid. You are the ones who organized and started the war. If you had armies spread out even though you began the surprised war then that means that you are simply newbs.


Yeah because NA, Africa, EU and Asia are not "spread out" but one. LOL.

And UN didnt have any infrastructure in NA, SA, Asia, EU and Africa and didnt have their armies there which we wanted to kill.

I am not sure why I am continuing to argue with you, you seem to be a little dull.

Quote:
And you agree to have UNSB and POTC stop helping you now that we´ve killed all UNSB army and killed over half of POTC? You can have them keep helping you, like we care. Its too late to try and have a fair war, if you wanted a fair war, you should have asked for it from the start, you began the war, no excuses allowed now!


I didnt even know there was an alliance called UNSB. Or do you mean someone else? AFAIK, only POTC helped and it is indeed true you killed 3 or 4 armies of theirs. But a couple of alliances do not compare with 11 or 12 subs. Even if they are noobs. But that is not a problem. Its Lion that is the problem and it is them that has won you the era. Thank them. And shut up.

BTW I never said we wanna have a "fair war", we knew it wasnt gonna be. Like I said, if Lion didnt intervene, we'd still be warring you. Yes Lion is not THAT active, but when they are, they are one of the toughest and best teams on BD. And fighting Lion would require all my time, energy, money and commitment. Something that I am not ready to give.


We have 5 subs, not 11 or 12.

And you are truly ignorant to not know who UNSB is, they are HaHa, they simply changed their name to confuse us. We killed all of their armies too and so far it looks like they were way more active than BYZ was.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2766
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Ah Haha.

And no you have 11.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:29 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Posts: 432
Gender: male
Let's count.

UNSA UNCA UNB UNPK UNN UNx UNM UAs UNA UND uNu(He messaged me telling me he was planted. Sent the message to Seth)

LION LI0N TIGR (though completely conquered by LION are all players who would probably do their bidding)

That's 14. More than the 11 that was posted above.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 590
I'm willing to bet they won't count Lion and their subs as, well, subs. And they'll say UA aren't theirs either. I'm sure there's a few more in there they'll say aren't their subs, but when they are working for/with you, it doesn't change the numbers of how many the other team is facing.

No matter how you look at this, it is a lot vs. a little. Not to mention, until recently, AWE and subs were helping you as well (more territory to cover while trying to fight UN). Your argument that we weren't spread out isn't as valid as you think. When you have as many alliances fighting together as UN, it means they can afford to send full squads to attack OPs instead of spam squads. Which means, in order to minimize losses, we have to send MORE than a full squad to cover those OPs. We had to cover NA, SA, EU, Africa and Asia. Truthfully, thank god we weren't in AA anymore, and more so, it's no thanks to UN that we don't have an army in AA. If you don't know what I am speaking of, you can ask sidd about the message I sent him. We needed 1 OP to get our army out safely and it took him over 12 hours to respond with "let me check with my member who owns it" and then no response. Not to mention, we're not idiot's; we know you guys were waiting for UA to kill off our army in AA. No top alliance takes 36 hours to get back about taking one OP because "that member isn't online yet". Then you protected UA, calling them a sub when we decided to bring our full armies to go after them.

Anywho, point being, we had to cover just as much territory as you did UN. Sure, we got the surprise on you, but we also knew we were poking a hornets nest, not 1 hornet. And boy, did the swarm (all of UN's subs and allies) come out.

Either way, both sides are doing quite poorly truthfully. I can't say I'm doing to well myself. I'm pretty damn burnt out after 2 months of active play. I fully remember why I quit BD before and I'm fully aware that I will requit as an active member as soon as I'm done my commitment that I've given. Daddy misses his sleep.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 am
Posts: 62
mfreak wrote:
Ah Haha.

And no you have 11.


Come on now Allen you have a short memory, you mentioned to celene about RUN era, how many subs did you have then lol?

I was a sub leader for you guys, need i say anymore? when an alliance is in power they accumulate subs because they want protection this is what happened in some cases. They are as active as my social life lately :lol: :shock:

Give it a rest as iv tried convincing the guys not to post any more but the bs is getting pathetic, you do know your arguing with teens, be the bigger guy here as moron A and B wont back down and get on with the game.

Lolowut wrote:
Let's count.

UNSA UNCA UNB UNPK UNN UNx UNM UAs UNA UND uNu(He messaged me telling me he was planted. Sent the message to Seth)

LION LI0N TIGR (though completely conquered by LION are all players who would probably do their bidding)

That's 14. More than the 11 that was posted above.


Please Kenny,
pipe down your biased in this whole situation as your harvestors partner. you input is best used when forging scripts.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:30 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2766
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Quote:
Come on now Allen you have a short memory, you mentioned to celene about RUN era, how many subs did you have then lol?

I was a sub leader for you guys, need i say anymore? when an alliance is in power they accumulate subs because they want protection this is what happened in some cases. They are as active as my social life lately


I dont think we had that many subs. I think we had only 1 sub of friends, and a few others like RunA, RunI. Maybe 3 or 4 max. ARM for their part had ARMT, ARMa and others too. We certainly didnt have 11 though.

BTW, I never started an argument. The Teddy dude was the one that started off arguing.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 208
lkl97 wrote:
mfreak wrote:
Quote:
10 squads in NA? That may be true, but in exchange for those 10 squads we killed 20+ POTC squads. We have killed a lot more POTC and BYZ armies than you have killed of ours, the proof is that our power is currently higher than either BYZ or POTC even though when both alliances attacked Africa with their armies, we only had 3 armies to defend.


You killed BYZ armies? BR's please. John lost 5 squads to Avi, not to UN.

BTW killing a mostly inactive POTC isnt an achievement. BTW dont give me this mealy mouthed argument about power FFS. You have more workers, and probably 10 or 20 more squads than us.

You had 3 armies to defend UN. You had many more armies to attack us and therefore you didnt need more than 3 armies to defend anything in Africa. We were as spread out as you were.

Quote:
Stop speaking as if you have done something impressive or amazing. Our armies were completely separated and we didn´t know what was happening, we were completely surprised, 100% jammed and spammed incredibely yet you only killed 1.5 of our armies. Keeping in mind that the 1 full army you killed was owned by "Emp", our most inactive member. The other half was of Obama, correct but he killed 1 full army of POTC before he died and he did extreme damage to BYZ aswell, also, only half of his army was killed which is why he is currently still fighting in Africa with 15 squads.


First off, Emp's inactivity has nothing to do with us. It still counts as a kill.

Secondly, I didnt say we have done something amazing. I am saying my team sucks, but it sucks much less than yours. Dont give me this BS squad count, I know what we have killed and the proof is in the BR's that have been posted in this very same thread. And those kills were solely that of UN. I havent posted any BR's of armies that I klled from UNSA or UNCA or whatever.

Quote:
If you have any more BS to say as to why BYZ is just sooo amazing, please continue, but only after you beat UN. Until then, please shut up, your stupidity is likely to be contagious.

And now, i suggest you apply some cold water to that burn and go sulk in a little corner.


Whoa whoa, we have all the balls in the world here man!! :lol: Needless chest thumping.

Its easy to run your mouth when you have a gazillion subs AND Lion attacking us. If you are awesome, then why not talk to Avi, ask him to stop helping you, ask your subs to stop helping you. We will do the same with POTC. Then we can go one on one BYZ vs UN, to truly see who is better. If you cant do that, then you might wanna shut your piehole.

The only reason I proposed to end the era, was because I have bigger fish to fry, and frankly dont intend to lose my sleep or money on a game. Am too old for this *CENSORED*. And fighting the whole world means you'd need to be super active, spend tons of money etc., Which I am not ready to do. Otherwise its not possible to fight so many alliances even though most are inexperienced. Playing this era was a mistake to start with. Should have listened to Avi when he asked me to play in Lion.

Quote:
Where you got individual skill we got activity and unified skills


I think activity wise, we are both the same. As for team skills, I guess BYZ is slightly better. But its getting worse, since people are tired.


You were as spread out as we were? Complete BS, if what you say is actually true then you are simply stupid. You are the ones who organized and started the war. If you had armies spread out even though you began the surprised war then that means that you are simply newbs.

And you agree to have UNSB and POTC stop helping you now that we´ve killed all UNSB army and killed over half of POTC? You can have them keep helping you, like we care. Its too late to try and have a fair war, if you wanted a fair war, you should have asked for it from the start, you began the war, no excuses allowed now!


U killed us? :O rofllmao
last time i checked.. i never had power over 40 on e4 .. and we suicided our armies into UNSA

_________________
745 crystals
Highest power:486@tick200,594@the end
Winning Alliances
FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2


Last edited by LightOo on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:06 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4745
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
Image

bad Ferret! Sit! xD

_________________
Image
AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:08 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 pm
Posts: 16
apollo wrote:
Image

bad Ferret! Sit! xD


Wow, simply wow ... can we get more of that please


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 am
Posts: 196
Gender: male
looks like i missed a lot in here lately lol

i'll try to be as objective as i can be, and i will not write about morlity and all this, i will leave allen to do that. i will try to look at things from military point of view.

first of all, as for BYZ:
i think that their move was brilliant, and was executed beautifully. in 2-3 ticks they managed to cut all connections between UN's armies, ignoring the yellow sailing relics. i can testify that i thought about it few times in the past, but i never had the guts to let relics sail like that. i have never seen in BD relics staying untouched for 100 ticks lol
so really, thumbs up for you guys for this plan and its execution.

as for LION:
we stated that we are on UN side from the very beginning. we are not a sub as we don't take orders from UN, and we don't inherit their foreign policies automatically (for example, we changed status with HAHA few times without even consulting UN). However, when the big war came, we had to support them. again, since we are not subs, i had to follow my NAP agreement with BYZ, and i gave their leader a 48 ticks warning about cancelling our nap.
Our offensive plan wasn't random as allen seems to think, but i can't put in the details now, as its targets are not fully accomplished yet. we had a certain understanding of how the map should look in order to give us the advantage and we are trying to make it happen.

As for this dude who said that we should be ashamed for helping UN:
BD is more than huge armies coliding into each other and testing who has the more suitable built. it used to be much more but unfortunately most of the cool tricks were taken away from the game. but still, diplomacy, friendship, coordination is a part of the game. trustworthy good allies are sometimes more important than having 2-3 better players in your own alliance. if you don't understand that, then you don't understand strategy.

to my friends in UN:
stop saying that it is not fair that they caught you with your pants down. it is exactly what strategy is all about: getting yourself the advantage. the fact that they left you with 3 players in africa to face their whole army, should be highly appreciated. the fact that you guys could hold on in this situation should be highly appreciated as well. the fact that you could get other alliances to actively support you should also be appreciated, and you should be proud of it, not apologize. again, those who don't understand it, don't understand what strategy means.

cheers !

_________________
BUL5 - LoM - UBL - F69 - XI

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 57  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl