It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

mfreak wrote:
That was nuts. :D Well done UN.

Finally I get my sleep.

that is how the cookie crumbles after a while, Allen - nutz, but it seems like both of you wanted to end it for the time being - the devil is in the sleep deprivation as it seems, not the strategy.

and, 29% efficiency is nothing to be proud of afteral

however, you both deserved a good night sleep, thumbs up for having the balls to see it through :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That's the kind of battle you DON'T fight in a real pro server. Only real winner here is DC.

Anything under 50% efficiency is a newb choice.

But then again it may also seal the era as i don't see BYZ having the will to rebuild.

All in all good battle newbish choice to fight it.

D

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:34 pm 
Private
Private

BYZ wanted to fight it. UN wanted to work out a deal, as they knew this battle would cripple them badly. Allen, myself and one other supported the deal, but the other 9 shot it down. And we will rebuild what we can. xD. We just wanted this era over :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
BYZ wanted to fight it. UN wanted to work out a deal, as they knew this battle would cripple them badly. Allen, myself and one other supported the deal, but the other 9 shot it down. And we will rebuild what we can. xD. We just wanted this era over :)

and that attitude was rather unfortunate, my bets were on you guys, but it seems that you do not have, what it takes, afterall.

It is shame, as if you had not learned as much as you could when you were part of alliances led by truly pro players. As JD pointed out perfectly just there...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:44 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Botelharareborn wrote:
calumnharper wrote:
Well done UN to bad you lost 3/4 of your army

are u jealous??

No i was congratulating you but since you can't take that then. Oh and well done to BYZ half the army and half the ions still kicked there arse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:06 pm 
Private
Private

MucekMurrry wrote:
apollo wrote:

and that attitude was rather unfortunate, my bets were on you guys, but it seems that you do not have, what it takes, afterall.

It is shame, as if you had not learned as much as you could when you were part of alliances led by truly pro players. As JD pointed out perfectly just there...

The attitude? We came here to fight a war, and we've fought many. We've been fighting since tick 1. We knew coming into this war with UN we may not win. But we were sick of people always holding hands and handing relics or merging, so we fought. I see nothing wrong with that attitude. All of the BYZ members have won multiple eras, so another win meant nothing to us. We just wanted a fun era where we could fight, and we had one. What is wrong with that? Sorry that Winning is all that is important to you, but some people would not agree with that logic.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I agree, at least this was an actual fighting era, rather than Battlehugs. Job well done by BYZ, regardless of the fact that they lost.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Milanos wrote:
I agree, at least this was an actual fighting era, rather than Battlehugs. Job well done by BYZ, regardless of the fact that they lost.

Battlehugs LOL that was funny :D

Milan is right though. We didn't come into E4 with the plan being we sit, build and let the era run out. It's WAAAAAAY more fun fighting.
Even though we lost i don't really care. I just wanted to have fun.
The fact that everyone is saying we made a bad choice is stupid. Try coming up against LION + UN + their however many subs.
We had a big battle and lost, big deal. We made some great plays where we killed UN and LION armies but there is just too many of them.
Have fun and don't take this too serious friends :D

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Day of Darkness wrote:
Milanos wrote:

Battlehugs LOL that was funny :D

Milan is right though. We didn't come into E4 with the plan being we sit, build and let the era run out. It's WAAAAAAY more fun fighting.
Even though we lost i don't really care. I just wanted to have fun.
The fact that everyone is saying we made a bad choice is stupid. Try coming up against LION + UN + their however many subs.
We had a big battle and lost, big deal. We made some great plays where we killed UN and LION armies but there is just too many of them.
Have fun and don't take this too serious friends :D

Day of Darkness

My question here is, have you lost a battle or the war. Only you can answer that.

And stop whining, you slipped big way by engaging a battleyou could not win. That is what everyone will remember, you wussies :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:35 pm 
Private
Private

Mucek, we lost the era. Do you not read posts? At all? We wanted to fight, we wanted to kill. there was no way we could take on LION with their tanks, UN with their inf, and UNSA/UNCA with their veh. We can't build against every chassis. So we focused on the one alliance we wanted to kill the most, and UN drew the short straw. I see literally nothing wrong with our decision.

For the 50 millionth time, we didn't care about winning, why can you not seem to accept that?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next