It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

DamoESP wrote:
Hrmmm so I see LION are trying to start something with DC...

I'm suppose to believe that a player who is conquered in the LION hive with 32 achievements just happens to randomly attack an OP I have units sitting on which is no where near them....lol.

Pathetic....if you want to fight me, at least have the balls to call it, rather than getting conquers to do it for you in the hope that I jump the gun and you try and turn our allies against us saying we attacked you.

Pretty easy to see through this plan. Good thing im not playing serious this round so don't really care what happens :D

Speaking as a member of LION, DC has not been in our thoughts since the first ticks when we had that little skirmish going. Since then, its been let go and let live. We have our focus on BYZ and allies, so it makes 0 sense for us to want to start anything with DC. I don't know who attacked your op, but if its someone with that many achievements then I am sure its someone one of our members knows. I personally don't know any of the TGRS'(i think thats who you are talking about). But again we have nothing against DC, no reason to start anything. If you can provide some more information maybe who the attacker was etc, then I can help get to the bottom of it.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gaurav1 wrote:
DamoESP wrote:

I'm suppose to believe that a player who is conquered in the LION hive with 32 achievements just happens to randomly attack an OP I have units sitting on which is no where near them....lol.

Pathetic....if you want to fight me, at least have the balls to call it, rather than getting conquers to do it for you in the hope that I jump the gun and you try and turn our allies against us saying we attacked you.

Pretty easy to see through this plan. Good thing im not playing serious this round so don't really care what happens :D

Speaking as a member of LION, DC has not been in our thoughts since the first ticks when we had that little skirmish going. Since then, its been let go and let live. We have our focus on BYZ and allies, so it makes 0 sense for us to want to start anything with DC. I don't know who attacked your op, but if its someone with that many achievements then I am sure its someone one of our members knows. I personally don't know any of the TGRS'(i think thats who you are talking about). But again we have nothing against DC, no reason to start anything. If you can provide some more information maybe who the attacker was etc, then I can help get to the bottom of it.

The attacker was V10Efficent (N:12992 E:37859) who hit an OP I had some squads on no where near him or Australia....hrmmmmmmmm. After all of our gates and radars were jammed in the area.....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

DamoESP wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:
DamoESP wrote:

The attacker was V10Efficent (N:12992 E:37859) who hit an OP I had some squads on no where near him or Australia....hrmmmmmmmm. After all of our gates and radars were jammed in the area.....

Think I remember seeing some squads owned by him moving into Indo earlier but I have no idea who he is or why he would attack DC. I am in the process of asking my alliance, so once I find out I will let yall know. But be rest assured, LIONS have no plans or ambitions to attack/mess with DC.

Edit: Looks like said player has some personal beef with DC members. Something about being flamed or what not. He asked a LION member if he could attack DC and was told no. Seems he dropped his alliance membership of TIGR and did so anyways. Good luck in taking care of his army. Id offer to help, but hes already conquered it seems so not much we can do about him except force relocate him out of Australia.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LION has no issues with DC. when we want to fight, we do. we dont send people to fight for us and hide behind them.

we look at DC and the AWE family as very friendly, we let them pass through aussie many times, and very close to our colonies.

we know now who the attacker was, he does know few members from LION, but he was asked to not do anything like it again.

cheers
Avi (LION's The Black Lodge)

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Tisk tisk subs, defending and falling asleep?

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lol, well, i guess that is true Avi, at least for LION it is.
aviturg wrote:
we dont send people to fight for us and hide behind them.
Lots of people could learn a lesson from you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tsk tsk subs attacking and never leaving

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

gaurav1 wrote:
Tsk tsk subs attacking and never leaving

Yeah well, that's why they're the sub.

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:00 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hey Avi, You have never let us go through aussie. That was the skirmish if you remember right from early era.

We have not even tried to enter aussie since that. When I wanted to reinforce the southern border you asked me why i cared.

I have a member that had to find a different route to get his units to our hive because you refused to allow us in aussie.

Zatanna-DC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

savharvey wrote:
Hey Avi, You have never let us go through aussie. That was the skirmish if you remember right from early era.

We have not even tried to enter aussie since that. When I wanted to reinforce the southern border you asked me why i cared.

I have a member that had to find a different route to get his units to our hive because you refused to allow us in aussie.

Zatanna-DC

yeah, that was at the beginning of the era, we had a little issue with each other, so you can't expect me to be generous there... but now we have every day around 50 AWE squads passing to and from AA, using a gate which is 3 ticks from my colony.
i wonder if you let me place a gate 3 ticks away from yours 8-)

Anyway, we need to talk in skype, but it seems that our time zones are a bit off.

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 57  Next