It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

apollo wrote:
Oh, and why would you not trust avi? I would take him over 99% of others on BD. And as for me, maybe I'm not the best player in some people's eyes. But I've never heard of you, and people have heard of me. That's all I gotta say to that. ;)

I would never trust Avi with a nap anymore though, considering what I have read :lol: Same for you Allen :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
Oh, and why would you not trust avi? I would take him over 99% of others on BD. And as for me, maybe I'm not the best player in some people's eyes. But I've never heard of you, and people have heard of me. That's all I gotta say to that. ;)

WHY? because as long you are not sure he has his own agenda, you do not trust him, no need to iterate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@MacekMurray: as hard as it is for me to say it... i am giving up any opportunity to ever play in your alliance. i'll start seeing a shrink and i hope that one day my shrink will be able to help me overcome this huge disappointment :cry:

i have no idea who you are, and tbh i don't have any desire to know. for me you are just a lousy spammer. i despite all people that do what you do, for me it is the lowest anyone can get. it's like the kids that come into the soccer field just to ruin the game.

as for me, my agenda in this round was very well known since tick 1, and hasn't changed since. trust me or not, i don't give a damn.

i think that by looking at what you do this era and what BYZ did this era, you critising them is much like you telling Albert Einstein that he has no idea about physics.

so here is an idea for you, go sit in the corner, pick up your nose and watch. who knows, you might actually learn something other than spamming.

cheers.

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aviturg wrote:
@MacekMurray: as hard as it is for me to say it... i am giving up any opportunity to ever play in your alliance. i'll start seeing a shrink and i hope that one day my shrink will be able to help me overcome this huge disappointment :cry:

i have no idea who you are, and tbh i don't have any desire to know. for me you are just a lousy spammer. i despite all people that do what you do, for me it is the lowest anyone can get. it's like the kids that come into the soccer field just to ruin the game.

as for me, my agenda in this round was very well known since tick 1, and hasn't changed since. trust me or not, i don't give a damn.

i think that by looking at what you do this era and what BYZ did this era, you critising them is much like you telling Albert Einstein that he has no idea about physics.

so here is an idea for you, go sit in the corner, pick up your nose and watch. who knows, you might actually learn something other than spamming.

cheers.

ahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha

:D ... How can AVi live withouth your trust? :s

xD Ridiculous

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Its safe to say that UN and BYZ are united in our dislike of mucekmurry spammer.

;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

LOL nothing like laughing at a spammer ha ha :D I have nothing against UN at all. I came to enjoy myself and be with friends. Now.... im going to have a few extra hours sleep tonight lol :D

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Avi is many things...useless, a wuss, totally incompetent, less than fluent in english, annoying, the list can go on.

But despite suffering directly from his "No NAP policy", I would still take him over any player in BD. Cause he doesn't lie, he doesn't chicken out and because he has been for many years a fantastic friend to so many of us. Oh, and because he makes me look good by his newbishness :)

So kindly shut it

Best,

D

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 pm 
Private
Private

To give someone an idea of Avi's trust, BYZ's NAP with LION was it was unended, but could be cancelled any time with 2 days(48 ticks) notice. Avi still gave us the notice even though we attacked UN, and still waited the two days.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

aviturg wrote:
... for me you are just a lousy spammer...

hmmmm, let's see

you as the alliance that is pulling the strings in this era and you have tanks as the main build, right?

Your kill is just over 1000, my main build is infantry, i'm solo player, i kill mostly vehicles (UNCA) and I have over 600 units killed.

i have to be spammer, there is no other explanation.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

krazedkid101 wrote:
You win some you, lose some. Thats BD for ya. Not everyone can be perfect.

This has so deep meaning. Words of wisdom.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 57  Next