It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:29 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Arent you guys tired of hearing this word "Backstab" over and over again on BD when one team attacks another ally/NAP-ed alliance?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Botelharareborn wrote:
BACKSTABBING Hu??

Jan?... u gave your word...

its nice to see lack of honour...
we wont fall mates!

BYZ and POTC .l.

see what u got!

backstabbers
traitors

Don't double post pwease :)

and i got my reasons to attack u guys
u did backstab me ... i gave u a whole week to raze the gates around our colonies ... i kept my part of the deal ... u haven't

Don't complain!!
and wish the best(HaHa) wins xD :P

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:56 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I've got logs with Teddy about you guys having plenty of gates within 8 ticks of our colonies that were promised to be removed, and in return we would remove ours within 8 ticks of yours, as it was a term of our NAP.

Funny thing is, you guys never downgraded yours so we never downgraded ours. Even more peculiar is the nuke+attack on one of our gates, and purposeful sniping with the intention of killing units. Both of which we've got screenies of.

With that being said, you guys broke the NAP and therefore this isn't backstabbing. You can complain all you want but you brought this on yourselves with the grievances listed above and overall just having a poor attitude in your diplomacy. GL, you're going to need it. ;)

Edit: Proof -
http://prntscr.com/tnkk3
http://prntscr.com/sucft

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Harvester wrote:
I've got logs with Teddy about you guys having plenty of gates within 8 ticks of our colonies that were promised to be removed, and in return we would remove ours within 8 ticks of yours, as it was a term of our NAP.

Funny thing is, you guys never downgraded yours so we never downgraded ours. Even more peculiar is the nuke+attack on one of our gates, and purposeful sniping with the intention of killing units. Both of which we've got screenies of.

With that being said, you guys broke the NAP and therefore this isn't backstabbing. You can complain all you want but you brought this on yourselves with the grievances listed above and overall just having a poor attitude in your diplomacy. GL, you're going to need it. ;)

Come on who you trying to convince? it was silly tit for tat stuff that didn't warrant a war, your also failing to mention the squads you's killed belonging to some members, the nuke was sent in retaliation.

No matter how you sugarcoat it you backstabbed, simple as accept your actions and stop being a hypocrite maybe then you can salvage some honor.

On that note good luck with the rest of the era.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

noddie1990 wrote:
Harvester wrote:

Come on who you trying to convince? it was silly tit for tat stuff that didn't warrant a war, your also failing to mention the squads you's killed belonging to some members, the nuke was sent in retaliation.

No matter how you sugarcoat it you backstabbed, simple as accept your actions and stop being a hypocrite maybe then you can salvage some honor.

We have never purposefully killed UN squads, maybe your members should refresh before they attack things, and maybe be on before it lands? Kind've noob thing to do, attack and log off.

You can look at things like that if you want but we backstabbed no one, no matter how much you may cry otherwise.

Time for you guys to prove you deserve the number 1 spot eh?

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:07 pm 
Private
Private

First real kills.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:17 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

apollo wrote:

First real kills.

Tat was very fast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Harvester wrote:
noddie1990 wrote:
Harvester wrote:

We have never purposefully killed UN squads, maybe your members should refresh before they attack things, and maybe be on before it lands? Kind've noob thing to do, attack and log off.

You can look at things like that if you want but we backstabbed no one, no matter how much you may cry otherwise.

Time for you guys to prove you deserve the number 1 spot eh?

sorry if i failed to mention that them squads arrived a tick before you's, so i think the noobish mistake was your alliance as you's continued on or was it a mistake. if they landed at the same tick then i would have no argument and wouldn't have bothered to bring this argument to here if that was the case.
So your basis for war on that instance makes no sense as obviously you where not present when this happened.

Regardless of all this, you expect these things to happen. still a sugarcoat, the gates thing was not an issue as you where after another alliance so need to come in our territory. <<<< So this is your lame excuse for war?

Its a bit pathetic if so, you's just took the opportunity when relics got released and decided to attack. From my understanding when ALL relic's where released we where suppose to have a clean war anyways so why the rush?

oh yeah that's right you took the opportunity and backstabbed a friend or well i taught that was the case.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

If u dont like the word "backstabber" u can put it in your.... cu

It so funny.. u guys broke a long era NAP.. and u use the gates excuse??

we upgraded those gates after u * upgraded some near our colonies..

so GL, cuz UN wont fall

regards,
the ones with lack of Honour should die

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm 
Private
Private

Botelharareborn wrote:
If u dont like the word "backstabber" u can put it in your.... cu

It so funny.. u guys broke a long era NAP.. and u use the gates excuse??

we upgraded those gates after u Edited out swear. upgraded some near our colonies..

so GL, cuz UN wont fall

regards,
the ones with lack of Honour should die

Please refrain from using that language on the forums. I know you're upset, but no need for this.

Thanks,
-Apollo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 57  Next