It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lkl97 wrote:
mfreak wrote:
Quote:
Well this is what set off the bad mood in the first place, it was agreed before era started that you's would be in the americas and we said we will be in africa, But you all appeared in europe.

Not really. Sidd agreed to share area. Here is the proof:

Spoiler:

Yes and after saying that we share area, YOU did not allow us into Greenland. We asked to enter Greenland and our requests were denied. Also, what you claim to have seen in Greenland earlier was the 1 radar in there by UNSA which was also downgraded and razed by your demand. And this chat you have sent shows that you agreed to be allies for whole era and that we would negotiate who ends rank 1 at the end.

Suppose, that the 1 in a billion chance of you beating us does occur, you´ll be left with no army vs DC who will way more powerful than you with many relics aswell. You will lose whether you beat us or not. You have no strategy and are too reckless, simply foolish.

The spies you keep speaking of were my idea as i am the MOW of the alliance. Sidd trusted you guys completely so i had to ask some members and some subs to get spies on certain random gates. That is all. It isn´t like you weren´t preparing for this, all those spams you had prepared and all those gates you had close to our colonies that you refused to raze.

Also, to mfreak. If you truly wish, i can show you quotes from Matt and your leader saying that we aren´t allowed to make gates in EU nor GL even though we were meant to be sharing territory, you are lucky Sidd wanted peace and agreed, i personally wanted war long ago.

Due to your demands we were forced to go through South America every time we wanted to go to North America making us waste many resources and a lot of time which could have been saved with just 1 gate or OP in GL which you did not allow us to make.

I like turtles.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

aviturg wrote:
for god sakes allen... enough with those loooong posts !!!
if you spent your time in the game instead of spending it in the forum, you might actually be much more than a wussie.

and yeah, you have a good sensitive eye... andre did get the "wussie" word from me... it was mainly used for him, since you are not around much lol

now guys, relax, it was on the wall since the very beginning, i tried to prevent it from happening, i made few suggestions, but eventually one of the sides prefered to go to war. so please... *CENSORED* and fight :-)

if it helps, LION really sucks big time. lol

cheers.

Only one post was long dammit! And I knew Mr. Wussemen was responsible :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

We should all just chill. Here's a space cat for you. At least we can all respect him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

And i thought that wolves didn't like cats very much :lol:

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

aviturg wrote:

My name has malice in it. I'm probably the most easy going, non vicious person you'll meet on BD :P I usually try for diplomacy before anything else.

I'm full of contradictions!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

dont forget to go and vote for 12 members on champs era

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=22919

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hrmmm...interesting round so far....im enjoying not being involved in wars for once!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 pm 
News Team
News Team

aviturg wrote:

Was it you that planned the offensive of LION vs BYZ? When I saw it I was like: Whoever did this offensive.. did it the same exact way I would've.. >.>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

Lolowut wrote:
aviturg wrote:

Was it you that planned the offensive of LION vs BYZ? When I saw it I was like: Whoever did this offensive.. did it the same exact way I would've.. >.>

Planned by Avi, Ourania, and I. I would say we all had small parts in putting it together. That said, it was nothing spectacular..if anything I would say it was a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) offensive but you guys were preoccupied hence why its worked as it has.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:38 pm 
News Team
News Team

gaurav1 wrote:
Lolowut wrote:
aviturg wrote:

Planned by Avi, Ourania, and I. I would say we all had small parts in putting it together. That said, it was nothing spectacular..if anything I would say it was a *CENSORED* offensive but you guys were preoccupied hence why its worked as it has.

Don't confuse me. I'm not in BYZ. The idea behind it was nice though. Cut a diagonal in Middle East and you split BYZ's holdings in the east theater in half. I was expecting UN to pull the move, but the never did..

Kudos to that though, it was the best tactical move I've seen in the war, and did the biggest amount of damage so far. The great part of the move is the ebb and flow you use on the frontlines, reminiscent of WWI.

Here, since I'm in the mood.. I'll point out why I think it's a good move.

Let's take a look at the 2 pictures here. As you can see LION cut a path in a near perfect diagonal. You can tell that the territory east was IMMEDIATELY lost by BYZ. First perk of it.

Second perk was that UNCA moves into the Middle East. MOST of you wouldn't think much about it, but this move also secures the positioning. Not only does LION have a workable retreat option, BUT UNCA can back up any of LION's offensives.

Now, you can't see it since I won't bother taking tick by tick photos, but LION did light attacks to get the outposts and territory it has now, and then retreated back to their key gates and infrastructure.

I call it ebb and flow, it's kind've like WWI. They'd make charges, and then retreat back to a position a little bit more forward than they last left. (if done properly). This strategy takes patience.

UN for the entire war has been using blitz operations. Blitz in SA, AA, and NA as hard as possible, but what they don't realize is by simply cooling down and playing it like LION they'll win more.

So we can see that the opponents in LION are much better strategists.

You say it wasn't anything spectacular, but I say it's the only excitement I've had from looking at the battlefield this entire era. Pity that UN can't do the same, and pity BYZ didn't anticipate it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 57  Next