It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:40 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

mfreak wrote:
DC Wussies are just gonna end up handing over relics :P

what else they can do? Facing the greatness of Avi and his pride(s) is no laughing matter.

There is an anecdote about lions stealing dead meat from another predator which got too weak to defend its pray - or was that hyaenas?

Should not skip that class ... rrrrrr!

*was told to correct my english, my apologies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

admins forgive the double post

but, avi, why don't you fight your own era, when was the last era you actually went straight for the win and actually did the walk?

Quote you: Man without me those guys will be dead meat, and I cant sit and watch them get slaughtered, so I'm gonna have to attack you guys"

because you are not able to do it, it is valid strategy to just sit back and wait if you could pull #"man in the shadow pulling the strings" act - it is lame and transparent

when is the last time you(r) alliance won the era as alliance claiming to go for the win since the start of the era?

goosh, you are The charlatan of the BD ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

MucekMurrry wrote:

but, avi, why don't you fight your own era, when was the last era you actually went straight for the win and actually did the walk?

Quote you: Man without me those guys will be dead meat, and I cant sit and watch them get slaughtered, so I'm gonna have to attack you guys"

because you are not able to do it, it is valid strategy to just sit back and wait if you could pull #"man in the shadow pulling the strings" act - it is lame and transparent

when is the last time you(r) alliance won the era as alliance claiming to go for the win since the start of the era?

You do talk much... for someone that was called here to spam others

" More honour and value have the ones that can help their friends even if knowing that they could do better "

and What do you know about that?, i am sure you may be more experienced than you look, because i am sure you are in some different account, but you cant talk BS like you are doing every day, did Avi ask for any grouppie?? :s...
eh.. maybe lol..
but you are becoming a stalker.. and i am sure Avi is "almost" intimidated, not because your nobish spams, but about those non-sense you are always saying

If you want to prove something, join some alliance, and be ready, establish a tick, and you will see you wont notice your "Master" anytime...
think about that

http://www.imagetolink.com/i/2caeed271d ... f182f745ca

regards commander ,

Andre (AKA-Botelhara)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

MucekMurrry wrote:

said the (wo)man who speaks and spits her crap while hiding behind different name, and building a spammer colony in a different name...

i think i know who you are, so it doesn't surprise me that you talk here like that (nice to see that you learned to type in lines though...).

as for me, i stated before in this thread... i am not willing to put what it takes to win an era. so you keep coming back and say the same thing over and over again...
you are not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box, are you?

but tell me...why aren't you playing for the win again yourself?...why don't you play at all (other than being a lowlife spammer that is)? hard to play outside your good old team?

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

just making sure you do know ;)

i would hate you say all those nice things while thinking a was someone else.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:22 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

cosmin1980 wrote:
If the great DC alliance can't handle one lone spammer then maybe you should take up Monopoly.

Oh we can handle it no problems, as you can probably see we are doing right now. We just shouldn't have to put up with, especially when your openly allowing it, thought we were allies?

mfreak wrote:
DC Wussies are just gonna end up handing over relics :0

Eh, we are going alright for an alliance that is just watching this era.... ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

AWE vs. RAKN

My boys are just a little too bloodthirsty from not being allowed in all the action so far this era!!! :D Plus we need a relic so good luck RAKN

First BR:
http://prntscr.com/vphc6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 pm 
Private
Private

Posts are flooded with hate. Expected.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

MucekMurrry wrote:
just making sure you do know ;)

i would hate you say all those nice things while thinking a was someone else.

meh... if i knew it from the beginning, it would have saved me a lot of typing... :|

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

DamoESP wrote:
cosmin1980 wrote:
If the great DC alliance can't handle one lone spammer then maybe you should take up Monopoly.

Oh we can handle it no problems, as you can probably see we are doing right now. We just shouldn't have to put up with, especially when your openly allowing it, thought we were allies?

mfreak wrote:
DC Wussies are just gonna end up handing over relics :0

Eh, we are going alright for an alliance that is just watching this era.... ;)

Really? I think that colony that is giving you all this trouble has been explained already to you that it has no association with anyone, you're making an issue out of pretty much nothing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next