It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
To use YOUR individual potential and skill to wipe the other out. If you're so sure that Sidd deserves this win, then why not make him EARN it.

Sidd is a good guy.

But his team is inexperienced. So he cant. Within the first 24 to 30 ticks they lost 60 to 80 squads. Infact UN and all of its subs vs just BYZ, would probably lose.

So its a weird situation. The really good guys, who are not very active are on the side of the people that aren't very good and therefore don't really deserve to win. BYZ is not super either. We do have our own issues, but between the two, I would say BYZ is the better skilled alliance and therefore deserves the win.

who cant keep a non attack agreement doesnt deserve to win my friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Battledawn doesnt work on your sense of morality or religion or whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:
Battledawn doesnt work on your sense of morality or religion or whatever.

exactly why you shouldnt do the same ... -.-'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:10 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Allen you got to be joking,

you's only killed one army using skill and i wouldn't even call it that. you caught us off guard. 3 of us where in NA, 3 in west AA, 3 in japan, 3 in Aussie going for relic. 12 v 3 initially in africa and you had gates 3 ticks from our colonys lol.

So if you want to pump up BYZ to being something they where not then ill tell the whole forum the truth.

BYZ attacked our hive when our armies where all over the world trapped because of your cowardly move to take advantage of our spread alliance. not once did you face us square on 12 v 12 you got emp when you's first attacked (he was in bed sleeping an could not be woken) and andre couldnt be woken but at least he knew we where at war before he lost his troops also 4 armys held you out of Africa for at least 100 ticks before lion stepped in lol. you haven't even traded blows properly with 6 of us. so pipe down your 40 and acting like your 12 over a game.

you say you cant compete with us and i think you all ready knew that before you's attack allies (ex friends) because you's caught us of guard.
If your admirable why not give us a warning so we could fight 12 v 12. That's what your fear was in my eye's and that why you are giving up now.

Screw the deal keep going i'll meet you at the top.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:

huh? Man I sometimes wonder if you follow what I am saying. What am saying is there is no moral argument here. Its not good guy vs bad guy. Its not good vs evil. It isnt Karma. Its just a game. Thats all.

Quote:
not once did you face us square on 12 v 12

I would never fight 12 v 12. Its not good strategy. Id rather fight 12 vs 1 on 12 separate occassions.

Quote:
you's only killed one army using skill and i wouldn't even call it that. you caught us off guard.

Check the previous posts. 20 Squads a few ticks after the war started, 10 squads or so in NA, 20 squads of Obama. etc., I am not saying BYZ is a super awesome team, but compared to members in BYZ, UN IS inexperienced. That is a fact. You guys make a lot of mistakes. BYZ has its own issues but if I have to objectively compare, then BYZ does hvae a better team. However, like I said, even our strategy was off. There was absolutely no diplomacy. It was like jumping into a gun fight butt naked. So there, you had diplomacy to your credit, but when it comes to war, you guys do have to learn a lot. Ask Avi, if I am being fair or not, and he'd say the same thing. Infact he might go on to say that as per HIS standards, BYZ sucks too :lol:

Quote:
you say you cant compete with us and i think you all ready knew that before you's attack allies (ex friends) because you's caught us of guard.

Of course. Thats why it was stupid to start a war without diplomacy, especially when UN had so many subs and allies. But I don't run things in my alliance.

Quote:
If your admirable why not give us a warning so we could fight 12 v 12. That's what your fear was in my eye's and that why you are giving up now.

Dude you have Infantry. We have a Tank army that is mostly Anti Infantry. You guys have almost the same number of squads as us. A 12 vs 12 fight would be suicide for you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:

huh? Man I sometimes wonder if you follow what I am saying. What am saying is there is no moral argument here. Its not good guy vs bad guy. Its not good vs evil. It isnt Karma. Its just a game. Thats all.

Quote:

I would never fight 12 v 12. Its not good strategy. Id rather fight 12 vs 1 on 12 separate occassions.

Quote:
you's only killed one army using skill and i wouldn't even call it that. you caught us off guard.

Check the previous posts. 20 Squads a few ticks after the war started, 10 squads or so in NA, 20 squads of Obama. etc., I am not saying BYZ is a super awesome team, but compared to members in BYZ, UN IS inexperienced. That is a fact. You guys make a lot of mistakes. BYZ has its own issues but if I have to objectively compare, then BYZ does hvae a better team. However, like I said, even our strategy was off. There was absolutely no diplomacy. It was like jumping into a gun fight butt naked. So there, you had diplomacy to your credit, but when it comes to war, you guys do have to learn a lot. Ask Avi, if I am being fair or not, and he'd say the same thing. Infact he might go on to say that as per HIS standards, BYZ sucks too :lol:

Quote:

Of course. Thats why it was stupid to start a war without diplomacy, especially when UN had so many subs and allies. But I don't run things in my alliance.

Quote:

Dude you have Infantry. We have a Tank army that is mostly Anti Infantry. You guys have almost the same number of squads as us. A 12 vs 12 fight would be suicide for you.

10 squads in NA? That may be true, but in exchange for those 10 squads we killed 20+ POTC squads. We have killed a lot more POTC and BYZ armies than you have killed of ours, the proof is that our power is currently higher than either BYZ or POTC even though when both alliances attacked Africa with their armies, we only had 3 armies to defend.

Stop speaking as if you have done something impressive or amazing. Our armies were completely separated and we didn´t know what was happening, we were completely surprised, 100% jammed and spammed incredibely yet you only killed 1.5 of our armies. Keeping in mind that the 1 full army you killed was owned by "Emp", our most inactive member. The other half was of Obama, correct but he killed 1 full army of POTC before he died and he did extreme damage to BYZ aswell, also, only half of his army was killed which is why he is currently still fighting in Africa with 15 squads.

If you have any more BS to say as to why BYZ is just sooo amazing, please continue, but only after you beat UN. Until then, please shut up, your stupidity is likely to be contagious.

And now, i suggest you apply some cold water to that burn and go sulk in a little corner.

-Teddy Roosevelt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Your points are fair but from your own view. Where you got individual skill we got activity and unified skills, some members cant have a crap without direction so our skill is from our best players,i know we got some better players here, but these are your points don't paint us with the one bush as iv played many era's with and against members of BYZ and the only time i remember losing was against the avengers when I was in steve's team.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:03 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
10 squads in NA? That may be true, but in exchange for those 10 squads we killed 20+ POTC squads. We have killed a lot more POTC and BYZ armies than you have killed of ours, the proof is that our power is currently higher than either BYZ or POTC even though when both alliances attacked Africa with their armies, we only had 3 armies to defend.

You killed BYZ armies? BR's please. John lost 5 squads to Avi, not to UN.

BTW killing a mostly inactive POTC isnt an achievement. BTW dont give me this mealy mouthed argument about power FFS. You have more workers, and probably 10 or 20 more squads than us.

You had 3 armies to defend UN. You had many more armies to attack us and therefore you didnt need more than 3 armies to defend anything in Africa. We were as spread out as you were.

Quote:
Stop speaking as if you have done something impressive or amazing. Our armies were completely separated and we didn´t know what was happening, we were completely surprised, 100% jammed and spammed incredibely yet you only killed 1.5 of our armies. Keeping in mind that the 1 full army you killed was owned by "Emp", our most inactive member. The other half was of Obama, correct but he killed 1 full army of POTC before he died and he did extreme damage to BYZ aswell, also, only half of his army was killed which is why he is currently still fighting in Africa with 15 squads.

First off, Emp's inactivity has nothing to do with us. It still counts as a kill.

Secondly, I didnt say we have done something amazing. I am saying my team sucks, but it sucks much less than yours. Dont give me this BS squad count, I know what we have killed and the proof is in the BR's that have been posted in this very same thread. And those kills were solely that of UN. I havent posted any BR's of armies that I klled from UNSA or UNCA or whatever.

Quote:
If you have any more BS to say as to why BYZ is just sooo amazing, please continue, but only after you beat UN. Until then, please shut up, your stupidity is likely to be contagious.

And now, i suggest you apply some cold water to that burn and go sulk in a little corner.

Whoa whoa, we have all the balls in the world here man!! :lol: Needless chest thumping.

Its easy to run your mouth when you have a gazillion subs AND Lion attacking us. If you are awesome, then why not talk to Avi, ask him to stop helping you, ask your subs to stop helping you. We will do the same with POTC. Then we can go one on one BYZ vs UN, to truly see who is better. If you cant do that, then you might wanna shut your piehole.

The only reason I proposed to end the era, was because I have bigger fish to fry, and frankly dont intend to lose my sleep or money on a game. Am too old for this (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..). And fighting the whole world means you'd need to be super active, spend tons of money etc., Which I am not ready to do. Otherwise its not possible to fight so many alliances even though most are inexperienced. Playing this era was a mistake to start with. Should have listened to Avi when he asked me to play in Lion.

Quote:
Where you got individual skill we got activity and unified skills

I think activity wise, we are both the same. As for team skills, I guess BYZ is slightly better. But its getting worse, since people are tired.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:

You killed BYZ armies? BR's please. John lost 5 squads to Avi, not to UN.

BTW killing a mostly inactive POTC isnt an achievement. BTW dont give me this mealy mouthed argument about power FFS. You have more workers, and probably 10 or 20 more squads than us.

You had 3 armies to defend UN. You had many more armies to attack us and therefore you didnt need more than 3 armies to defend anything in Africa. We were as spread out as you were.

Quote:

First off, Emp's inactivity has nothing to do with us. It still counts as a kill.

Secondly, I didnt say we have done something amazing. I am saying my team sucks, but it sucks much less than yours. Dont give me this BS squad count, I know what we have killed and the proof is in the BR's that have been posted in this very same thread. And those kills were solely that of UN. I havent posted any BR's of armies that I klled from UNSA or UNCA or whatever.

Quote:

Whoa whoa, we have all the balls in the world here man!! :lol: Needless chest thumping.

Its easy to run your mouth when you have a gazillion subs AND Lion attacking us. If you are awesome, then why not talk to Avi, ask him to stop helping you, ask your subs to stop helping you. We will do the same with POTC. Then we can go one on one BYZ vs UN, to truly see who is better. If you cant do that, then you might wanna shut your piehole.

The only reason I proposed to end the era, was because I have bigger fish to fry, and frankly dont intend to lose my sleep or money on a game. Am too old for this *CENSORED*. And fighting the whole world means you'd need to be super active, spend tons of money etc., Which I am not ready to do. Otherwise its not possible to fight so many alliances even though most are inexperienced. Playing this era was a mistake to start with. Should have listened to Avi when he asked me to play in Lion.

Quote:
Where you got individual skill we got activity and unified skills

I think activity wise, we are both the same. As for team skills, I guess BYZ is slightly better. But its getting worse, since people are tired.

You were as spread out as we were? Complete BS, if what you say is actually true then you are simply stupid. You are the ones who organized and started the war. If you had armies spread out even though you began the surprised war then that means that you are simply newbs.

And you agree to have UNSB and POTC stop helping you now that we´ve killed all UNSB army and killed over half of POTC? You can have them keep helping you, like we care. Its too late to try and have a fair war, if you wanted a fair war, you should have asked for it from the start, you began the war, no excuses allowed now!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
You were as spread out as we were? Complete BS, if what you say is actually true then you are simply stupid. You are the ones who organized and started the war. If you had armies spread out even though you began the surprised war then that means that you are simply newbs.

Yeah because NA, Africa, EU and Asia are not "spread out" but one. LOL.

And UN didnt have any infrastructure in NA, SA, Asia, EU and Africa and didnt have their armies there which we wanted to kill.

I am not sure why I am continuing to argue with you, you seem to be a little dull.

Quote:
And you agree to have UNSB and POTC stop helping you now that we´ve killed all UNSB army and killed over half of POTC? You can have them keep helping you, like we care. Its too late to try and have a fair war, if you wanted a fair war, you should have asked for it from the start, you began the war, no excuses allowed now!

I didnt even know there was an alliance called UNSB. Or do you mean someone else? AFAIK, only POTC helped and it is indeed true you killed 3 or 4 armies of theirs. But a couple of alliances do not compare with 11 or 12 subs. Even if they are noobs. But that is not a problem. Its Lion that is the problem and it is them that has won you the era. Thank them. And shut up.

BTW I never said we wanna have a "fair war", we knew it wasnt gonna be. Like I said, if Lion didnt intervene, we'd still be warring you. Yes Lion is not THAT active, but when they are, they are one of the toughest and best teams on BD. And fighting Lion would require all my time, energy, money and commitment. Something that I am not ready to give.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 57  Next