It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:49 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I don't think that was really the plan Kenny. I think the plan was to take out infrastructure in EU and Africa that's all. The diagonal part and everything else IMO is just a coincidence. Am saying that knowing these guys and knowing how active/inactive they are.

Quote:
You say it wasn't anything spectacular, but I say it's the only excitement I've had from looking at the battlefield this entire era.

Yup. Lion are the only ones to have made or have the capability to make a difference in this war.

Quote:
Pity that UN can't do the same, and pity BYZ didn't anticipate it.

UN sucks. So do their subs and without Lion they'd be dead. But BYZ did anticipate it. We actually knew Lion would attack. Before the era started I asked Avi to play with us or sub for us, but he said he was gonna do it for Sidd to help him win. So right from Tick 1 he has been saying that he is on UN's side and he has not hid this fact. I personally wanted UN and BYZ to work together and then sort it out diplomatically about the win, because I didnt wanna be active :D Therefore one of the things I had asked people to be careful about before starting the war was to consider Lion into the equation and my alliance members decided that would be something we would have to face eventually. Initially Avi did hold off, but after a point he had to help.

Where we lacked was diplomacy. There was absolutely no diplomacy and hence why we have so many alliances against us.

Last edited by mfreak on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:57 pm 
News Team
News Team

mfreak wrote:
I don't think that was really the plan Kenny. I think the plan was to take out infrastructure in EU and Africa that's all. The diagonal part and everything else IMO is just a coincidence. Am saying that knowing these guys and knowing how active/inactive they are.

I don't believe in coincidences, they hit that direction to cut the infrastructure and split Europe from Asia. It's a perfect diagonal cut. What I mean by that is that the attack had 1 direction to ensure a neat cut. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

They would have just decided to attack. I play with them all the time, so I kinda can imagine what they would have decided to do. They would have just decided to take infrastructure in EU, Saudi and Africa. I don't think they decided upon direction and all that. I guess that was a coincidence. Anyway its pointless for us to discuss what they did or didnt think lol. Let G or Avi say.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:11 am 
News Team
News Team

How lame it would've been if UN and BYZ didn't war. The only diplomatic error that BYZ made was not convince AWE to help you, and to have to force them neutral.

It's mind-numbing that this game has become more about: 'Well, if we don't deserve the win, then we'll make people who do deserve it work solely for us.'

Avi, G, Rania should all be ashamed, so should POTC in my opinion.

What kind of fun is this? You think it's fun to pre-determine eras by making it all about who has more favor. Disgusting. Where are your cajones? Part of me is a bit mad that Gaurav was my partner at one point. You obviously weren't paying attention when I said Battle Dawn is about going out there and giving it your all for the sake of the game. To use YOUR individual potential and skill to wipe the other out.

If you're so sure that Sidd deserves this win, then why not make him EARN it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
To use YOUR individual potential and skill to wipe the other out. If you're so sure that Sidd deserves this win, then why not make him EARN it.

Sidd is a good guy.

But his team is inexperienced. So he cant. Within the first 24 to 30 ticks they lost 60 to 80 squads. Infact UN and all of its subs vs just BYZ, would probably lose.

So its a weird situation. The really good guys, who are not very active are on the side of the people that aren't very good and therefore don't really deserve to win. BYZ is not super either. We do have our own issues, but between the two, I would say BYZ is the better skilled alliance and therefore deserves the win.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm lazy as F*&K. :D

Actually, it's kinda funny. I'm suffering because my alliance mates are too active :P

I can't get squat (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 am 
News Team
News Team

malicewolf wrote:
I'm lazy as F*&K. :D

Actually, it's kinda funny. I'm suffering because my alliance mates are too active :P

I can't get squat *CENSORED*.

Stop eating nukes :P Else Unky will have to give you my old title.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

but nukes will get ride of any agents on my colony ^^

And i know for a fact I had a few. Especially one nooby that kept trying to spy attack me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You noobs are still alive :O lol

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i want to remind you all that we had 3 players in Africa when u did the big "move"......

if we had all players defending like you had alll attacking.. we would retake and defend Africa in 1/3 of the ticks we spent, so.. stop saying BS

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 57  Next