It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: BoS vs the Coalition
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:30 pm 
Major
Major

Alright, this war has been raging on for about 1000 ticks, starting in Europe, after Europe it was in Africa and South America, and now it is AA.

Spoiler:

This war has split the world completely in two, very interesting. :)

I will post the recent BR's here :)

Post subject: Re: BoS vs the Coalition
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i didn't know BoS was on earth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

BoS for the win <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:48 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

LOL @ BoS having to resort to such low tactics as creating fake messages to try and unsettle our allies: http://prntscr.com/ljmxs

It would have been a little more convincing if:

1. It wasn't a message from RedDawn, to RedDawn. (Why would she send herself a message (I'm aware its a Mass message, even then, it still doesnt send to the person who sent it
2. If it was a message to RedDawn, how would anyone other than her have a screen shot of that, unless you know, she sent it BoS herself to use against her *rolls eyes*?
3. If it actually had correct grammar and spelling....RedDawn can speak English and can actually spell simple words, which the creator of that message clearly fails at.

Such a pathetic attempt at trying to unsettle our allies. Come on guys, pick up your game, I'm a little disappointed in you right now!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:13 am 
Private
Private

Worst fake message ever!

I have to give them credit for a great and funny idea... but the execution was so noobish, it's pathetic. Who wrote that? A 5 year old?? ENGLISH, people!! Red speaks ENGLISH, fluently! That's not even close to the style in which she says things or even how she signs her messages... it's hilariously not even close to being realistic.

I had already been losing respect for MILF or BoS or TURDs or whatever they will call themselves this week because of the continual reshuffle of their players... they get killed and replaced so often, it's no surprise they change their name every 100 ticks. They started the era with a collection of very good players. Now, half of those players are either dead or have changed sides and what's left? A few good players and then the leftover TURDS from other groups who arent worth a fart... like ASSarum, for example... the guy who is most notable for leaving his group behind to die so he could save his precious rank... the guy who steals from his own alliance members who he is supposed to be leading... the guy who would cut his mothers throat for rank... the guy who goes however the wind blows because he is a rank-ho! He even asked the coalition to join after VD left because he realized it was over for BoS... but we wouldn't have him! BoS is the only group still willing to harbor the TURD!!

Players like this have no skill... a 5 year old can play for rank. Understanding how to outfox and strategically move around the map and win wars... this is something beyond the people BoS is using for replacement fodder... they are picking up people from alliances who have already had their butts kicked... but they arent getting the fighters, they are getting the runners! They are getting the players who hid and ran for the sake of precious rank... TURDs.

These are the types BoS is now filling their ranks with... hacks... what a joke! It's no surprise that they are desperate and have to generate fake messages. The idea, admittedly, was pretty freaking funny... but my Lord... could it have been executed any more poorly?

BoS... you guys are much better served NOT letting these turds into your group... seriously... I'd rather have a smart loyal fighter who lost his army but is rebuilding than some no-talent coward thief like ASSarum. You guys started as the model alliance in our era... and have become a JOKE!

face-palm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:02 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

haha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:52 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

haha thats right.....BoS are shown up as liars, creating fake messages to try and trick our allies, and it all goes silent :) How can anyone believe a word they say now?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The whole world has been lying to each other, it's just one messy world. So the fact that 1 message stands out to the rest of the lies coming out of this era, is pretty pathetic on AcO's part :P Your alliance has lied, BoS has lied, SA has lied, the whole world has lied to each other. I still don't see BoS dead though and no offence but AcO have the bigger upper hand by a mile so they are doing something seriously wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:10 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

starwa7s wrote:
The whole world has been lying to each other, it's just one messy world. So the fact that 1 message stands out to the rest of the lies coming out of this era, is pretty pathetic on AcO's part :P Your alliance has lied, BoS has lied, SA has lied, the whole world has lied to each other. I still don't see BoS dead though and no offence but AcO have the bigger upper hand by a mile so they are doing something seriously wrong.

How is it pathetic on AcO's behalf? BoS created a fake message to try and trick others into thinking AcO had lied.......I don't see how any that reflects badly on AcO...in fact its the opposite...AcO don't need to create fake messages to try and spread propaganda across the world.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 am 
Private
Private

Ugh, time for me to get active. I hate when I have to do this.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next