It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: SiN; Correspondence between ComradeX and GreenMile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm 
Private
Private

ME: "NRGBG messaged me after a member of the 39th contacted us saying that you had offered them a ceasefire. NRGBG said he asked you about it and you said that it was to buy time?

I'm pretty relaxed in what I allow SiN members to do, but negotiating with the enemy without asking my permission or even consulting me at all? That doesn't fly. Not even NRGBG can negotiate with a main enemy without consulting me first, and he's second-in-command.

The 39th will continue to be our enemy and we shall continue to fight them. Do not make anymore attempts at negotiation, or you'll be punished for insubordination.

CX"

GREENMILE: "There was never anything said about any ceasefire. I sent him a message saying we moved our units out of there and now your attacking our op. Tried to get them to stop on NG.

I was NOT negotiating anything."

ME: "Well then I apologise.

The way it was put through to me was that you had negotiated without consent.

Still, at least it acts as a reminder!

CX"

GREENMILE: "reminder! i told you once i won't be treated like kid. you want me out i'll go. you like to throw that punishment word around make sure you can back it up. BlackHawk"

ME: "A reminder is not condescension. You take everything as some sort of attack on you directly. The information that was passed on to me was directly quoted from Lamb of the 39th and confirmed by NRGBG who told me that he asked you about your correspondence with Lamb.

Well if you're so intent on provoking some sort of punishment then "ask and you shall receive". I'm not going to kick you, but I will ask that you leave the alliance.

If you feel like you're being "treated like a kid" here then you're more than welcome to find another alliance.

CX"

Post subject: Re: SiN; Correspondence between ComradeX and GreenMile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Convo between Me & Lamb

ME: we had decided to drop back from this war why attack . dosent look like you want us to ?

LAMB: ? drop back? why now after NRGBG was attacking tor OPs all daylook at control ticks - if he backs moves out - you have temp peaceknowing you are NoS and TS servents, we will not trust you fully obviously.As long your members attacking our property you need to reman marked red, i trust you understand why we are forced to do thatwe do not need to, if you are sincere at what you are saying. we have no issue wth you, apart from beng weary that you do what you are asked by TSso, what does SiN has to say?

ME: well i say im no pawn for them nor you. i do my own biding. we had control of the area north long before you went there. you treet me like an enimie ill give you what you want.

LAMB: that can be but it did not look like it and you can not blame us for thinkng that. Your army was there taking an opportunity chance and moved out again when you saw us killing TS

Now, I need to compensate versus my mates... let us take those 4 OPs in this area N:1000 E:12399and we call cease fire and mark you blue.

ME: this is going to hurt us both.

LAMB: well, it is 4 OPs. Fully up to you.

this is straight off my text for text - does this sound like I was negotiating a ceasefire?

“ME: well i say im no pawn for them nor you. i do my own biding. we had control of the area north long before you went there. you treet me like an enimie ill give you what you want.”

ME: this is going to hurt us both.

ENOUGH SAID

ComradeX wrote:
Well if you're so intent on provoking some sort of punishment then "ask and you shall receive". I'm not going to kick you, but I will ask that you leave the alliance.

CX"

Punishment LOL you got to be kidding me. (Fear ComradeX) :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]