It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hunt's lie and noobishness
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

i feel respected!!!! :D

all i know is that we did somewhat help with AC/iL and subs. not saying we did EVERYTHING. but saying that we were fighting iL when yall were JUST coming in. i was there for that. i remember asking Quaser where the hell AHH was at. LOL

i cannot say anything about any other war besides AA and the war i just mentioned. for i was not in AVA during that time.

-Gravity out

Most Power: 147
In Game Names: Gravity
Alliances: PRRR F4 finished 2nd. AVA E4 finished 2nd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 am 
Private
Private

NWO of AVA !! I think you must stop belittling other alliances in order to justify your superiority .. What is the point in comparing yourself , with the other alliances ?? Does that give you the feeling of being on the top of us ?? I may be wrong but I think that , most of your battles were driven by greed .. What did you guys try to do to Awe ?? Were not your intentions crystal clear ?? When opportunity struck , you could not make out the difference between a friend and a foe !! "Following leader's order" is not an excuse good enough !

As for your constant squealing about the sub of AAH doing nothing . You dont know that we lost most of our core members in the early and mid stage of the game , due to inactivity and deletion and we had to recruit members at random. More than that , it seems that you are having a problem with us being fat ? Good enough ! Well , Never did AAH ask us for our help . Basically , because they were more than able to handle it themselves . We did not go behind them , scavenging or went about shouting all over the world " Bow before us , oh you puny mortals " .
Everybody must have done something and Somebody must have done everything. So please , Restrict your comments to your achievements and dont bother about other's .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:02 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Spambot wrote:
NWO of AVA !! I think you must stop belittling other alliances in order to justify your superiority .. What is the point in comparing yourself , with the other alliances ?? Does that give you the feeling of being on the top of us ?? I may be wrong but I think that , most of your battles were driven by greed .. What did you guys try to do to Awe ?? Were not your intentions crystal clear ?? When opportunity struck , you could not make out the difference between a friend and a foe !! "Following leader's order" is not an excuse good enough !

As for your constant squealing about the sub of AAH doing nothing . You dont know that we lost most of our core members in the early and mid stage of the game , due to inactivity and deletion and we had to recruit members at random. More than that , it seems that you are having a problem with us being fat ? Good enough ! Well , Never did AAH ask us for our help . Basically , because they were more than able to handle it themselves . We did not go behind them , scavenging or went about shouting all over the world " Bow before us , oh you puny mortals " .
Everybody must have done something and Somebody must have done everything. So please , Restrict your comments to your achievements and dont bother about other's .

That's Funny Spambot, I guess if you were offended then the shoe must fit you. I never named any other Alliances other Than Arf's as he was bad mouthing AVA. I am in no way saying we are superior and all mighty. I only asked for respect to be given where it is due. If you do not follow your leaders orders then I guess you should not be in any alliance, yes? I did speak of our achievements, and then Krazedkid forgot all about the true and real history and made up his own history on top of disrespecting AVA further. All I said is we did more than any other alliance for AHH, TRUE!!! and we never asked or got AHH's help to save our butts and then a member of AHH comes on the forums disrespecting us instead of showing respect and gratitude for our help in every war. We have been far from scavengers since we spent many resources and troops going where we were asked to go. We Won our Own Battles and earned all of our crystals nothing has been given to us. Enough Said, If respect is not given then the future will not see us making the same mistakes twice. :)

Last edited by 2borno2b on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Get over yourself and go QQ about more boosters and how bad you are -.- You have half the amount of units any of us have killed. That was just achieved in AA. Get out of here. You were part of the AHH backstabbing to fail to forget you begged me for forgiveness in not attacking you and taking your crystals? I should have SS that message. Your sub was not the only one spamming us. AVA main was to -.- When it was the iL and AC war you guys didn't even kill anyone high power. We had to trap their units. Want me to get FTK to come and give the details? I am friends with him. Get over yourself and stop trying to be praised... You honestly think you gave us a win in our wars really? -.-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

krazedkid101 wrote:
Get over yourself and go QQ about more boosters and how bad you are -.- You have half the amount of units any of us have killed. That was just achieved in AA. Get out of here. You were part of the AHH backstabbing to fail to forget you begged me for forgiveness in not attacking you and taking your crystals? I should have SS that message. Your sub was not the only one spamming us. AVA main was to -.- When it was the iL and AC war you guys didn't even kill anyone high power. We had to trap their units. Want me to get FTK to come and give the details? I am friends with him. Get over yourself and stop trying to be praised... You honestly think you gave us a win in our wars really? -.-

Buddy your nickname says it all. No problem you live in a fantasy world. You trapped no one in Australia, IL came to you respectfully 1 on 1. AC Was conquered from within by their leader disbanding the alliance making it easy pickings for you guys. You guys had AC and AVA had IL that was the agreement, is it our fault they decided to go kamikaze on your Alliance?
NOT A SINGLE AVA member attacked AHH and to say so is just to justify taking our OPs and Resources. NO Big Problem, we see you do not know how to show respect since you are so high on yourself. Get FTK on He will say the truth as I said it. Once again please stop putting words in my mouth I never said we gave you a win, show me where? I just said we helped in every one of your wars and here you are bad mouthing people who did help when asked to. Do you have no Honor as well as no respect? Truly Sad Krazy Kid, this is no way to ensure future cooperative actions. Diplomacy and humbleness class 101, take it and learn a few more things.
I kiss no butt but give respect to those that deserve it and that return the respect. I am no child to lick someones boots because they are supreme in an era. I Make friends and respect them for who they are, if they honor their word and how they play. You should do the same and become a good man instead of being a dictator style mentality. You are just 1, like 11th ranked, member of AHH and I will not hold your words and actions against your whole Alliance for your Alliance does have good members. This Era is almost over thank God, Next Era will see a whole new mentality and activeness for AVA. WooHoo!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lol people always have such different views on whats happend.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I love how many arguments are happening,why? they are funny to read and I have decided the person(s) in the right with all of them is ......ME. Ok so now that is settled can we focus on actually finishing this era :D

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:15 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

i guess i caused these multiple arguements for i commented on what ARF said. and then told NWO lol which he came in and saw krazedkids post and commented back.

krazedkid i hope this puts no bad blood between you and ALL of AVA.
but yes next era we will be starting a whole lot of new things. half of our alliance in the era now will be gone and we will have a new beginning.

go get 'em AHH! :D kick NoS arse. <--- weird word...

Most Power: 147
In Game Names: Gravity
Alliances: PRRR F4 finished 2nd. AVA E4 finished 2nd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Krazed! NWO! ENOUGH!!

NWO dont mind Krazed, you guys have been very helpfull this era, there are a few flaws every team has done. But im happy your with us untill the end.

Now, this is not a way allies should treat each other XD

Cookies anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

You bring the cookies and I will bring the Milk! WooHoo!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next