It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hunt's lie and noobishness
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm not trolling a convo. I am just saying that is nothing to be so proud about. I'm just getting more and more convinced that apart from AHH there is no competition at all on the world :\

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

And you may very well be right xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

2borno2b wrote:
We have helped Hunta and AHH in every war they have been in. We are a brother Alliance and Not a sub and have done more than AHH's subs have done this era. We would be in third place if we had not done so much and lost a lot to help out as we have done.

You guys haven't done really much to help us. We killed the alliances while you guys sat around fighting neutrals instead of helping. -.- Besides a fail backstab, trying to backstab Awe when we saved them and sniping us crystals after we kill an alliance, you guys have done nothing to really aid us. Don't get to excited... Mil also knows what he is talking about so don't try to fight him about it.... I do agree on the fact that you guys have fought fairly well over in East AA though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 pm 
Private
Private

lols my members are going crazy on the forums...... :shock:

*sits and watches* 8-)

I forgot to change my avatar pic lols.......Something to do another day

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

the AWE thing was stupid. i wasnt in AVA when we did that.

i had to leave because baseball started up and i knew i was going to be inactive. but i joined after it ended.

and krazedkid. are you saying you DONT want to kill AWE? i believe at the beginning of the era on forums you were willing to take them down without hesitation? (just asking to make sure. or maybe that was last era when you rampaged about them) o.o

Most Power: 147
In Game Names: Gravity
Alliances: PRRR F4 finished 2nd. AVA E4 finished 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Quote:
You guys haven't done really much to help us. We killed the alliances while you guys sat around fighting neutrals instead of helping. -.- Besides a fail backstab, trying to backstab Awe when we saved them and sniping us crystals after we kill an alliance, you guys have done nothing to really aid us. Don't get to excited... Mil also knows what he is talking about so don't try to fight him about it.... I do agree on the fact that you guys have fought fairly well over in East AA though.

Well Lets See We went from Total East Asia to Africa to fight against WS with you guys, not a cheap endeavor and we did do battle against WS and their Allies in Africa, lost some large amounts of troops there. Then we went with AHH to take on AC and IL in Australia, something about a Relic we should have gotten, and we were in the thick of that battle although you guys took most of the crystals and both relics. Then we went to attack Ice and as we were forming up you guys gated in and attacked taking our attack and killing ICE not leaving us anything, talking about sniping? Then after being promised AWE's relic and not getting it either we went all the way to Greenland and Into NA to take on WS and SIN both NOS supporters as asked by Hunta, we made it into NA where AWE/ZE Stalled in Greenland. Then we trekked it all the way back down into East Asia, Aussie and AA and started taking all NOS supporters and OPs in East AA. To where we are now in the Middle of AA. These are all very true facts and not a small amount of assistance, back and forth across the world costs big time as you should very well know, name another Alliance that has done this and supported AHH on all of your campaigns? None other than AVA. You guys are strong and have done great this era but you did not do it all alone. So please do us a Favor and do not belittle what we have done and sacrificed for your Alliance show a little more respect for those that have helped you all get where you are. Since respect may be the only thing we get for all our help and support. :)

Thank You,
NWO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:52 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

krazedkid101 wrote:
2borno2b wrote:
We have helped Hunta and AHH in every war they have been in. We are a brother Alliance and Not a sub and have done more than AHH's subs have done this era. We would be in third place if we had not done so much and lost a lot to help out as we have done.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

2borno2b wrote:

Well Lets See We went from Total East Asia to Africa to fight against WS with you guys, not a cheap endeavor and we did do battle against WS and their Allies in Africa, lost some large amounts of troops there. Then we went with AHH to take on AC and IL in Australia, something about a Relic we should have gotten, and we were in the thick of that battle although you guys took most of the crystals and both relics. Then we went to attack Ice and as we were forming up you guys gated in and attacked taking our attack and killing ICE not leaving us anything, talking about sniping? Then after being promised AWE's relic and not getting it either we went all the way to Greenland and Into NA to take on WS and SIN both NOS supporters as asked by Hunta, we made it into NA where AWE/ZE Stalled in Greenland. Then we trekked it all the way back down into East Asia, Aussie and AA and started taking all NOS supporters and OPs in East AA. To where we are now in the Middle of AA. These are all very true facts and not a small amount of assistance, back and forth across the world costs big time as you should very well know, name another Alliance that has done this and supported AHH on all of your campaigns? None other than AVA. You guys are strong and have done great this era but you did not do it all alone. So please do us a Favor and do not belittle what we have done and sacrificed for your Alliance show a little more respect for those that have helped you all get where you are. Since respect may be the only thing we get for all our help and support. :)

Thank You,
NWO

You my sir are just horribly stupid. For one you guys didn't help at all with WS. Awe and we killed them together. You guys weren't even in Africa.Next during the AC and IL war, you retards ignored orders and decided to go off and start fighting a random neutral alliance named KKK and didn't help one bit. Instead your members came down after we invaded the hive and began sniping the colonies whos armies we killed so dont give me none of that BS. You guys have done one thing good this era and thats move into AA liek we asked about 2 months ago. You also forgot to mention where you and your pesky little noob followers all tried to backstab us and failed horribly and switched the blame to one person to try and "make up" for it.

warhero1000 wrote:
the AWE thing was stupid. i wasnt in AVA when we did that.

i had to leave because baseball started up and i knew i was going to be inactive. but i joined after it ended.

and krazedkid. are you saying you DONT want to kill AWE? i believe at the beginning of the era on forums you were willing to take them down without hesitation? (just asking to make sure. or maybe that was last era when you rampaged about them) o.o

As to this ya I wanted to kill them but Crisco ended up stepping down and kicked all the noobs I hated so Hunta wanted to help the people he knew that took over the alliance like MZ. We gave direct orders not to attack them and that we were gonna protect them as we moved into SA. What does AVA do in response? Oh ya -.- Try to spam all our OPs and atatck our colonies then proceeded to attack with full armies at Awe. They even failed in trying to conquer them and half of AVA lost their armies. Gravity be thankful you weren't in the terrible alliance at the time. You're about the only one besides Quaser and Exo that I respect in AVA.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

krazedkid101 wrote:
2borno2b wrote:

You my sir are just horribly stupid. For one you guys didn't help at all with WS. Awe and we killed them together. You guys weren't even in Africa.Next during the AC and IL war, you retards ignored orders and decided to go off and start fighting a random neutral alliance named KKK and didn't help one bit. Instead your members came down after we invaded the hive and began sniping the colonies whos armies we killed so dont give me none of that BS. You guys have done one thing good this era and thats move into AA liek we asked about 2 months ago. You also forgot to mention where you and your pesky little noob followers all tried to backstab us and failed horribly and switched the blame to one person to try and "make up" for it.

OMG have you lost your mind? I can Show msgs and orders and battle reports of us being in Africa against WS. You should get your facts straight before you write things buddy. Breeze Lost 1000 troops attacking WS Colonies in Africa. I am sure you will remember a World BC of WS Gloating before you guys finally showed up in force and finished pushing them out of Africa.
You are also confusing what 1 AVA3 sub alliance member did against AHH. AVA NEVER Attacked AHH nor ordered any attack. Breeze ordered the attack on AWE. We followed orders, AHH said they were staying out of it but ordered all subs to take our OPs and mines when some ava3 member, not AVA, attacked one of your OPs. We lost 2 small fleets to AWE and were in good enough shape to give them a fight when I / NWO negotiated a peace agreement. We were in on the IL/AC War and yes 1 member, that's right 1 member and a AVA sub, tried to take on KKK and lost his fleet, the rest of us followed to Aussie and took out many Colonies and subs of AC/ACs and IL. You Guys AHH were in Northern Island above Aussie when we were attacking IL within Australia.You Guys took all the major crystals and Relics and left us to police and clean up. More Battle reports available showing proof of this. Then you guys took ICE out when you were told we were attacking them. Once Again you need to back up and check your facts and truly Give AVA some respect for being there in every campaign of yours. You may have taken out the big fleets and we took out the smaller ones, or caused diversions but it was still something you did not have to worry about or help given due to us being there, yes? Was it a sub of AHH? No It Was AVA. :) I and my alliance AVA would appreciate you at least admitting the facts and the truth and give us the respect we deserve. Not be bad mouthing us and belittling us as if we did absolutely nothing but leech off of you? pfah Call the leeches as they are and you well know what alliances are the leeches BUT AVA IS NO LEECH, we have supported and helped where others have sat back and grew fat on noobs and easy targets within their areas. Not Once has AHH come to help us as you have with AWE. Enough Said, Before replying please check your logs and fellow members, Hunta knows the truth. Then maybe come back and give us what we deserve.

Thank You

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am 
Private
Private

:mrgreen: I am enjoying this forum so much :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next