It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Broadcast Wars NoS vs AHH
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This was a reply to Augustus's Comment about "our" multi's being banned. Looks like he agrees with everything I said, for he deleted his BC within 2 ticks :roll:
I have 4 things to say to you NoS.

1) You can keep throwing around false acquisitions, we don't give a crap anymore. The people that know us know how we play and know the truth. They know that we've never cheated in BD, and we never will. That's all that matters.

2)Image
Look at the territory. If there's anybody that's cheated it's you guys. WE have territory on all continents except NA and Antarctica and we are only 400 power ahead of you. Also was it not around NoS where all those colonies popped up and allowed Octavain to gain all those xtals?

3)I've given out the order to stop all broadcasts from AHH. We'll only use it when necessary and after we beat you back to your little corner.

4)You can come around and spread false acquisitions here as well. Unfortunately we have better things to do with our lives and it may take us about 3-4 days to reply to your lies.

Good Day kitties. 8-)

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

Post subject: Re: Broadcast Wars NoS vs AHH
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

this seemed to shut NoS up for now

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]