It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:08 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 706
Gender: male
nrgbg wrote:
zach15 wrote:
We declared war on SiN at tick 1

I made a NAP than they where all like *YOU BACKSTABERS* when I said forget the NAP id rather have war


That is a clear lie. SiN had a NAP with Hunta till tick 100 (no war declared before that), but they broke it numerous times (by Inory mostly and still no war declared). When I wrote to Hunta his reply was "I will talk but I don't think she will listen".



ohhh yeah

That crap tp get you guys to not spam us xD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:55 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm
Posts: 3
zach15 wrote:
nrgbg wrote:
zach15 wrote:
We declared war on SiN at tick 1

I made a NAP than they where all like *YOU BACKSTABERS* when I said forget the NAP id rather have war


That is a clear lie. SiN had a NAP with Hunta till tick 100 (no war declared before that), but they broke it numerous times (by Inory mostly and still no war declared). When I wrote to Hunta his reply was "I will talk but I don't think she will listen".



ohhh yeah

That crap tp get you guys to not spam us xD


I wasn't expecting something else from you, just saying that you guys don't keep your word and you twist the truth......that's is enough for me to believe Immortalis (I do respect him from last era) not you. And surely I'm not the only one.

BTW happy Easter to all - it's a game and everybody should enjoy it or it's pointless :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 223
Gender: male
nrgbg wrote:
(I do respect him from last era)

You probably don't even know what happened last era LOL. Respect the biggest cheater of last era for cheating. Nice.

_________________
RETIRED UNTIL CALLED UPON
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Behind you!
Dude, the words have been spoken, now the walk must be walked. Btw NoS is dangerously closing in on power, even if not in score. So I suggest you guys make the walk now, or else they certainly will ;)

_________________
Image
Special thanks to Aister for the siggy!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am
Posts: 397
nrgbg wrote:

I wasn't expecting something else from you, just saying that you guys don't keep your word and you twist the truth......that's is enough for me to believe Immortalis (I do respect him from last era) not you. And surely I'm not the only one.

BTW happy Easter to all - it's a game and everybody should enjoy it or it's pointless :)



You truly are an idiot :) Immortals was the biggest cheater last round xD
Look at the first post of this topic, he cuts up the full message and only shows a portion of it and creates his own story xD
Know what you're talking about before you start BSing please :D
AHH will walk the walk and beat the heck out of NoS (:
We've done more than talk, we've whiped out 3-6 alliances in the top 4 already. NoS on the other hand have yet to prove yourself. All you've done is talk and boost in your sorry little corner.

_________________
Relocated of the Black Knights
~~Retired~~
Best Rank:2
OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm
Posts: 3
saibaba60 wrote:
nrgbg wrote:

I wasn't expecting something else from you, just saying that you guys don't keep your word and you twist the truth......that's is enough for me to believe Immortalis (I do respect him from last era) not you. And surely I'm not the only one.

BTW happy Easter to all - it's a game and everybody should enjoy it or it's pointless :)



You truly are an idiot :) Immortals was the biggest cheater last round xD
Look at the first post of this topic, he cuts up the full message and only shows a portion of it and creates his own story xD
Know what you're talking about before you start BSing please :D
AHH will walk the walk and beat the heck out of NoS (:
We've done more than talk, we've whiped out 3-6 alliances in the top 4 already. NoS on the other hand have yet to prove yourself. All you've done is talk and boost in your sorry little corner.

1. - I didn't insult you or someone else here.
2. - I'm not saying if NoS or AHH is cheating. Last era we was at war with DE/TRE/NoS, but I've spoken with Immortalis and he didn't lie me or even he wasn't trying to trick me (he has that right as we was fighting). With Hunta we had NAP, clearly used just to trick us and to be easier for AHH to get all our ops and to conq. our colonies.
Here is:
Immortalis - enemy - was honest to us
Hunta - NAP - clearly lied us
So, why I should trust Hunta?

About boosting - I'm boosting with blue, NoS and AHH are boosting with red and blue. Don't say AHH is not boosting. You know it's visible and you know that you can check if I'm boosting.
BTW NoS is getting closer to you and I don't see you to do something about that, despites you are with bigger power and with I don't know how many subs.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:48 am
Posts: 81
Don't trust anybody.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am
Posts: 397
nrgbg wrote:


1. - I didn't insult you or someone else here.
2. - I'm not saying if NoS or AHH is cheating. Last era we was at war with DE/TRE/NoS, but I've spoken with Immortalis and he didn't lie me or even he wasn't trying to trick me (he has that right as we was fighting). With Hunta we had NAP, clearly used just to trick us and to be easier for AHH to get all our ops and to conq. our colonies.
Here is:
Immortalis - enemy - was honest to us
Hunta - NAP - clearly lied us
So, why I should trust Hunta?

About boosting - I'm boosting with blue, NoS and AHH are boosting with red and blue. Don't say AHH is not boosting. You know it's visible and you know that you can check if I'm boosting.
BTW NoS is getting closer to you and I don't see you to do something about that, despites you are with bigger power and with I don't know how many subs.


Yeah "You guys don't keep your word and you twist the truth." We don't take kindly to that. That's not us, that's what NoS does (Example is on the first page of this topic).
We never declared that AHH doesn't boost.
We boosted a couple of times at the beginning of the era. All I know is that 75% of us haven't boosted since tick 500 ;)
We each make 1k-2k metal per tick. We've conquered 3/4 of the world. We don't really need to boost. Only reason we'd every boost now is to get energy to ion those massive amount of nukes NoS is launching at us :D :lol:

[Quote = "illwill"]
Don't trust anybody.
[/quote]
Agreed 8-)


Edit*
Image

Seth wrote:
*sigh*

Well, Ive seen the bio, and seen the statistics, and checked the events, and had a talk with Hunta...since there is so little proof that any actually occured aside from talking about it.

As for the rest of this, If I thought any of you were cheating, I would have banned you by now. I think you should stop shaking your fists at each other, adn get down to doing battle. If you don't like the way that each other are talking to, or about you and your alliance, then get on the battlefield, and make them stop.

Otherwise, stop trying to play me off against eachother. Please ;)

Thanks!

You already lost 200 power within 1 day of our attack. I think you'll be losing a lot more in a couple of hours.
Just because you have no skills when it comes to BD doesn't give you the right to accuse others and try to defame them. As I've said before, each of my teammates is better than you guys in every way imaginable, even when it comes to Moral, we don't need to defame others by spreading false lies in order to try to get the world against us. We have respect for those who play with everything they got and/or give us a challenge, and also those who don't BS false crap about us. Unfortunately you don't fit none of those categories. Maybe if you acted like a BD player and didn't resort to whining about every single thing and gave a decent fight, I would have some ounce of respect for you.

@nrgbg: What do you think of NoS now? :lol:

Edit**
Image
The beginning of the end. It's as you've said a few days ago. Alea iacta est

Edit***
Image

_________________
Relocated of the Black Knights
~~Retired~~
Best Rank:2
OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl