It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hunta admits to AHH Cheating
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:29 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

zach15 wrote:
bah, some bio I made at tick 1 is going to get me in trouble

great -_-

I remember Goldenpaw before the era yelling at Seth that its diplomicy XD

for OI only being a cat he sure does have a loud bark, just muzzle him up and kill him offwithin the next couple of weaks then wait a bit for his flame to die out and you can finally get past this nonsence.

And i remember making that idea XD back before you were Hunta the great :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:41 am 
Captain
Captain

None of this matters anyway

Just because I have a bounty Hunter system in my bio dosnt mean I ever actually used it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hero wrote:
6.1 Posting Content: You may post Content to Forums, open a new Forum or erase Your Forum, all with accordance to this Agreement, provided, however, that Tacticsoft may moderate or amend any Content or moderate Your Forum by adding an Administrator on its behalf.

This means, if the staff deems it "Offensive Material" in accordance with any of those, they can remove it. If they deem he is not here to slander, defame or harass you, but simply to have a discussion with valid points and reasons behind it(screenshots, etc.) it can be allowed.

Its up to the staff to make these judgements, not the players themself. Therefore, posting rules, in which you can make no judgement in, is pointless.

You fail -.- We aren't even talking about forum really so this rule doesn't even apply he has been harassing us with slander all era over BCs in a world and spamming random new player locations accusing us of OP farming. Admin Tools have proved that we are not multing thus this is defaming and slander. Please know the situation before you try and be a smarta** on the forums. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

*sigh* Octavian needs a better hobby than this I think...

You honestly think several MTs are just gonna farm for 1500 ticks? Clearly we playing fair... stop raging that u can't even leave AA without dieing.

It's a game, just enjoy it.

Favorite allience to have won with: MGH
~Lain, fear the RAWR!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

really? 150 OPs?

U, Hunta, are one hell of a greed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:26 am 
Corporal
Corporal

zach15 wrote:
Double post

DO NOTHING!! YOU SAT IN AA

We killed countless Alliances

You havnt won 1 war!!! Against a top at least

We killed
------------
WS
AC
iL
ICE
and more

Riiight

We killed ICE while you sat up there in your relic with 4k tanks waiting to invade if we failed.

We wiped the floor with AWE

We have won every war we've fought and we've tossed you around like beach ball.

Nice way to avoid the subject though. Your admitted cheating.

Op farming = one player making an op for another player to exploit resources. Not only have you done it, you've publically requested others make ops for you to exploit resources on.

And your arguments are specious at best. ASKING is a violation. Of course you don't have 2k workers, none of your dudes probably do...what they have is MASSIVE armies built up on resources aquired by a clear VIOLATION of the rules.

All age you all have been making farm colonies and putting ops around our nest. Making false reports and YOU and others have been messaging people "oh look at NOS...they are op farming".

When the FACT is we don't take the posts we report them to Seth. Over and over. He's probably deleted hundreds of ops that we have reported.

It's sad.

And all the while you've been cheating and cheating.

The final point (with regard to no proof and posting)...you are as "sock-puppetish" in your reply as Zaro or whoever that was. YOUR OWN WORDS are the proof.

How many people's games have you ruined with your massive tank army running around like a Rommell wanna-be? All based on resources you obtained from cheating.

Very sad.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:21 am 
Captain
Captain

[quote="immortalisllc"]
Op farming = one player making an op for another player to exploit resources. Not only have you done it, you've publically requested others make ops for you to exploit resources on.

No, my system is the Bounty Hunter System that was taken out of BD because of cheating... Since people would pay resources for players to want to kill each other.

Thats why Seth said it was a grey spot, but allowed it... I even stated in my bio that I would have Seth check you out to make sure your a playing that wouldnt be violating the rules

That post is the concept of it, you made sure to not show to part of me saying *I do not cheat, but I encourage wars, and this is a great way to get past diplomicy :lol: *

You didnt kill ICE, they got away with there armys
You didnt kill Awe, they are still alive to

Seths an admin, if he said it was ok than its Case Closed, he knows all the rules etc.

But you are accusing ME of op farming because of a bio!! When this deal was never even made with anyone!! Its not Farming if no ops where ever made Oct! Ill talk to Seth again about it I guess, but a bio made at tick one of basicly a joke since in my head I knew it would never be used and I should lower the price to 30 ops.. But eh.

It dosnt matter.... Im not getting banned for a bio, since there is nothing harrasing in it....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 am 
Captain
Captain

zach15 wrote:
Quote:
But you yourself are breaking the rules of accusing with no proof....

2.4.5 Offensive Material section III which states "You may not post any Content which may contain or be deemed as... (iii)slander or defame any User without the User’s prior written consent, or offend, threaten, insult, harass or disturb any User without their prior written consent".

krazedkid101 wrote:
Hero wrote:
6.1 Posting Content: You may post Content to Forums, open a new Forum or erase Your Forum, all with accordance to this Agreement, provided, however, that Tacticsoft may moderate or amend any Content or moderate Your Forum by adding an Administrator on its behalf.

This means, if the staff deems it "Offensive Material" in accordance with any of those, they can remove it. If they deem he is not here to slander, defame or harass you, but simply to have a discussion with valid points and reasons behind it(screenshots, etc.) it can be allowed.

Its up to the staff to make these judgements, not the players themself. Therefore, posting rules, in which you can make no judgement in, is pointless.

You fail -.- We aren't even talking about forum really so this rule doesn't even apply he has been harassing us with slander all era over BCs in a world and spamming random new player locations accusing us of OP farming. Admin Tools have proved that we are not multing thus this is defaming and slander. Please know the situation before you try and be a smarta** on the forums. Thank you.

You my friends are the fail. In this rule it clearly states POSTING, and he posted this rule onto the forums. So now you just look silly.
Try to learn to read, before you accuse me of being "smart"

Thanks.

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

yo pokemon dude. if you want to tell someone to read then read the post you just replied for. krazed kid OBVIOUSLY stated he was posting in THE BC'S!!! sure oct. can post in the forum accusations of hunta cheating but not on BC's so yes pokemon dude shut up if you dont know what your talking about. JUST SAYIN.

Most Power: 147
In Game Names: Gravity
Alliances: PRRR F4 finished 2nd. AVA E4 finished 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 am 
Captain
Captain

warhero1000 wrote:
yo pokemon dude. if you want to tell someone to read then read the post you just replied for. krazed kid OBVIOUSLY stated he was posting in THE BC'S!!! sure oct. can post in the forum accusations of hunta cheating but not on BC's so yes pokemon dude shut up if you dont know what your talking about. JUST SAYIN.

How about we learn to type above a 3rd grade level? Would be alot easier to understand.

So let me pick apart your statement, First, you say he "OBVIOUSLY stated he was posting in THE BC'S!!!" Then you say sure oct. can post in forums accusations of hunta cheating but not the BC's.... So let me start by saying, its no different, whether its over BC or forum. If he can do it here, he can do it there. The rule Hunta posted, was not necessarily only about the forums, though it still applies here. Therefore, if the admins or mods find it defames or slanders, they will take it down.

Second, JUS SAYIN, i wasn't saying Hunta's guilty, just explaining the rules to all of you. So how about you hop off his lap.... And open your eyes before you post such nonsense.

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next